搜索
教育王國 討論區 學之園幼稚園(昇御海逸) 07-08學之園(海逸校)K2
樓主: LydiaWong
go

07-08學之園(海逸校)K2 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-8-14 13:19 |只看該作者
ljsze,
Too bad Davin is still sick. Sometimes fever can last for a few days. Monitor him well and give him plenty of water.
On the 1st day, the class was separated into 2, 9-10, 10:30-11:30. Preston was in the former one. Cheuk Yan should be in the early session too but he missed it(was Davin the early session?) So ended up Preston was the only boy and all were girls.

Doris,
Talk to her firmly about your expectation. Make sure she understands and said you need to see improvement. If you don't do this firmly in the beginning, it's difficult to change her behaviour later.
http://www.studio123.hk/onlinealbum/2008-02-03/preston.html

22#
發表於 07-8-14 14:03 |只看該作者
Lydia

See. Understand now.  What a strange arrangement to have the class split into two in the first days !

I do hope that I don't have to stay awake again tonight to monitor his body temperature.

Doris, Lydia

I visited a Kumon centre in Kln City last week.  It was small & in a classroom setting.  Everyone is doing exercise on their own.  Is it the same as the centre that your son attends ?

[ 本文章最後由 ljsze 於 07-8-14 16:14 編輯 ]

23#
發表於 07-8-14 16:48 |只看該作者
ljsze,

Brian was in emergency unit once when he was in PN.  His body temperature rose up to 104.5 degrees at night even after taking paracetamol.  The nurse did some urine tests and the doctor said nothing could be done, except giving him more paracetamol.  His high fever persisted for three days.

Give Davin more water.  Take baths for him or wipe his body using wet towels.  He will get well soon.

Lydia,

Thanks for your advice.  I will talk to her when the situation persists.

24#
發表於 07-8-14 17:26 |只看該作者
Doris

Thanks for sharing your experience.  Up till now, his fever has persisted for 3 days (very high at night for 2 days).

25#
發表於 07-8-14 23:20 |只看該作者
ljsze,
How's Davin tonight? Hope he's fine. There was one time that Preston had a fever up to 40.5C and lasted for more than 1 week. That was the time after going to jumping gym 'ball ball chi'. Preston said he missed Davin.

Doris,
Does Brian like your new maid? If she treats Brian well, it will definitely show. Preston likes my maid so much, every time she comes back from holiday, Preston will run at her and show her any new toys or tells her what he did that day at once. I'm sure she takes good care and has lots of patience playing with him.

26#
發表於 07-8-15 08:24 |只看該作者
ljsze,

How is Davin today?  Brian told me last night that Ka Ka was also absent for two days.  Hope she's fine as well.

Lydia,

Brian likes the maid. (afterall, she's pretty, ha!)  She will play with Brian, but only for a short while every time.  Maybe she needs more time to observe how my hubby and I play with Brian and learn.

27#
發表於 07-8-15 10:03 |只看該作者
Lydia, Doris

Davin slept a lot yesterday & his temperature was stabilized. Still fine at night.  Yet, this morning it went up to some 101 degrees again.  Didn't look too bad but he has no bowel movement for 3 days.

Ended up that he has to stay at home for another day.  Too bad.  He also misses his friends.

[ 本文章最後由 ljsze 於 07-8-15 14:15 編輯 ]

28#
發表於 07-8-15 12:46 |只看該作者
ljsze,Doris,
Hope Davin can recover soon. Does he have appetite and is he still playful? Usually if they're still playful, it's not too bad.

It's funny last night that Preston suddenly looked at my wedding picture and said 'Mom, you're so pretty and looks like Cinderalla". He really made my night.

29#
發表於 07-8-15 14:20 |只看該作者
not too bad yesterday but slept a lot.  he called me earlier & said he had gone out for bicycle ride.  then i guess he should be okay now.  i'll get back home earlier to check on him.  really hope that he could go to school & meet his friends tmr.

sometimes davin also give comment to my outlook.  it's interesting & cute.

30#
發表於 07-8-15 20:44 |只看該作者
ljsze,
It's good that he rides the bike that means he's still active and wants to play. Don't worry he'll back to school soon.

I think Miss Lai is a good teacher, she called me today to tell me Preston's situation at school already. She seems to be a caring teacher too.

31#
發表於 07-8-16 09:13 |只看該作者
ljsze,

If Davin wants to play, it means that he is not feeling sick any more.  Has his fever gone already?

Lydia,

I agree with you that Miss Lai is a good teacher.  I talked to her last Sat and this Mon.  When she knew that I am pregnant, she gave me lots of suggestions about how to make Brian cope with the change.  Very nice and caring!

32#
發表於 07-8-16 09:51 |只看該作者
Doris, Lydia

I also think that Miss Lai is good.  And, Mr. Shawn is quite talkative as well.

Finally, Davin can go to school today.  He's happy to see his friends again.  Many teachers noticed that he had been absent for a few days.  Body temperature stabilizes but still sweats a lot.  Need to keep checking on him for one or two more days.  When he got into the classroom, Brian was the first one to talk to Davin & asked if Davin was okay.  Mr. Shawn said the kids kept asking where Mizuki, Davin & Cheuk Ka were (both absent for a few days).  They have really grown.

Cheuk Ka is also back to school today.  Mizuki is still on leave.  I heard that she's still in Japan & will be back in September.

I also noticed that there are fewer kids in K2B which I think is good.

33#
發表於 07-8-16 13:21 |只看該作者
ljsze,Doris,
It's good to hear that Davin and Ka Ka are back to school.
It's good that the kids go back to school and everything is back to normal. I need to reschedule his interest classes. It's more difficult coz he's in full-day class now.

34#
發表於 07-8-16 13:53 |只看該作者
Lydia

Yes, agree.  What course do you intend to let Preston take ?  Art / Math / Music / EQ / Putonghua / English / any other ?  I think in your case, you will have to spend a lot of time taking Preston for lessons on Saturday.

35#
發表於 07-8-16 16:48 |只看該作者
ljsze,

Good to know that Davin was back to school today.

Lydia,

How is Preston's full day life in school?  Can he take a nap?

36#
發表於 07-8-16 23:48 |只看該作者
Hi ljsze,

It's glad to hear that Davin has recovered. My daughter - Hei Ching missed him a lot and told me she hasn't found your son in the class. She shows a bit sad.

I am happy to have chance to meet some K2B parents in BK. Actually, I usually stay in primary school side because I need to keep an eye for my elder daughter's school issue. Anyway, really nice to chat / discuss here as you all are caring parents.

晞晴媽咪

37#
發表於 07-8-17 03:09 |只看該作者
hi all mons,

ka ka get well soon. She admitted to hospital for more  than one week due to fever . She told me she is glad to see Preston in full day class.

How about Davin? Did he got fever after Ocean Park trip? Ka Ka got sick after going to Ocean Park.

Doris,
How about U?

38#
發表於 07-8-17 03:11 |只看該作者
Hello, Hei Ching mon. I see U before in primary forum

39#
發表於 07-8-17 10:10 |只看該作者
bblaw,

Good to know that Ka Ka is fine now.  I saw her this morning.  She looked a bit tired.  BTW, have you found a local helper finally?

I feel much better after three weeks of holiday.  Yet, I can't sleep well at night and I feel tired all the time.  Will have another ultrasound scan next week.

Dear all,

Good to see that there are some crabs and shells in K2B classroom.  Kids like to observe them using magnifying glasses.

40#
發表於 07-8-17 12:01 |只看該作者
Hei Ching Mommi

Welcome to join us !
Hei Ching is a very lovely girl
I know that Hei Ching likes Davin a lot.
Sometimes they take the same mini bus back home after school.
Hei Ching likes to hug & kiss Davin.
So sweet.
Hope to hear from you more.

I was also infected by Davin & got a bit sick again.
So, this morning I quickly went to the doctor.
I really hope that all parents & kids are strong & healthy now.

Doris

I think those crabs & shells were brought for Summer Camp.
We saw those when Davin attended the course.

Bblaw

Davin got sick after return from trip to Malaysia.  I can understand that Ka Ka got sick after visit to Ocean Park.  It was soooo hot.

Do you remember who Yiu Yiu is ?
She used to study in PNA & is going to St Catherine now.
I met her mom this morning & knew that her younger brother is now studying in LH (PNA).

[ 本文章最後由 ljsze 於 07-8-17 12:36 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題