樓主: Sarah
go

聖公會幼稚園(分校),家長請進 [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

61#
發表於 04-6-30 11:52 |只看該作者

Re: 聖公會幼稚園(分校),家長請進

Candy925

Wow, you're taking your daughter to KK.  How nice! Have a good time.

Ryanma

醒目開學勳章

62#
發表於 04-6-30 12:17 |只看該作者

May I know what is 'KK'? Is it a place?

I also plan to bring Ka Lam for vacation in Aug which I wil also let my maid go back to Manila for her vacation at the same time.

63#
發表於 04-6-30 13:18 |只看該作者

Hi Kittylock,

I think KK is Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia which is an
island (sunshine & beach).  Personally, I like
Phuket Island (Thailand) as I've be there 3 weeks
ago with with my family,  we had a very great
time there especially my son , he enjoy swimming
so much and the hotel there with kid club and playground.

B.RGDS
FANDA
FANDA :lol:

醒目開學勳章

64#
發表於 04-6-30 15:42 |只看該作者

Dear FANDA,

Oh, ic. Thanks!

It seems that Phuket is also a good choice for my vacation. Actually I have not yet made up my mind of where to go at the moment. May be Taipei or Singapore or ....

Would you pls tell me some more about your trip? e.g. did you go there by yourself or join tours? which hotel you stayed in Phuket? Which agent you chose in buying the package? Pakage cost? Program of the trip? etc...

Sorry for so many questions.    

btw, you son should be at similar age of mine (i.e. around 3 years old). Do you think it will be dangerous to go swimming at the beach?

65#
發表於 04-6-30 19:17 |只看該作者

Hi Kittylock,

I went there by myself  (package) because if join tours, we need to wake up very urgent in the morning.  I stayed at Allamanda Resort in Laguna Beach area which has 5 famous resorts include Banyan Tree Resort.  I did not let my son swimming at the beach but at swimming pool everyday.  Allamanda has two adult and two child swimming pools  besides if you stay at any hotel in Laugna Beach area, you can use other  hotels facilities, so I also went to swimming in Sheraton hotel and Banyan Tree resort as well, the hotels had shuttle bus every 5 mins(free of charge) to 4 other resorts which is very convinient. The Jr. Suite is very big which is  around 65 sq meter with seperate living area, open kitchen you can cook breakfast yourself.  I booked a day trip to Pee Pee Island which cost around THB 1400 per adult and child under 3yrs old is free of charge but they did not charge my son even he is over 3yrs I just told them that he is under 3yrs (include lunch) and my son can swimming in the sea with fishes around.  We also made a sightseeing day trip to the Phuket town and Patong Beach by our own and join the night club show at the night time (good for kids & include dinner).   We made the trip in Jun was because Jul & Aug is High season, the total cost is around HKD10,000 for 3 adult and 1child (include my father in law).  I hope the inform can help you to make your decision.  I am planning a trip to Japan next time which is aournd end of this year or beginning
of next year.

Talk to you later.

B.rgds
Fanda

FANDA :lol:

66#
發表於 04-6-30 22:49 |只看該作者

Hi kittylock & FANDA

Actually I've think of and in fact do some research on Phuket before made up my mind to KK. We like the Allamanda Resort too. But we found out that this is the raining season over there. From some newsgroup and several of my friends, heard that it rains and even thunder. Some even met raining and thunder all day but then the weather became fine on the day they left. I'm afraid of wasting my holidays if I'm so unlucky. That's why I chose KK finally.

In fact I've had a trip with my daughter in March to Bangkok and stay in the Pennisula hotel. That trip was great as the hotel is nice and the weather was not that hot.

I may plan to Japan (Tokyo or Hokkaido) next year when my daughter become older (she is now 21 months). By that time, I hope she can really enjoy by herself and hopefully it will be easier for us to handle her.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題