教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 好不好生第二個小孩,請給一些意見,謝! ...
樓主: Annie_To
go

好不好生第二個小孩,請給一些意見,謝! [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-1-6 22:57 |只看該作者

Re: 好不好生第二個小孩,請給一些意見,謝!

Dear all,

Now, i've two babies (one is 3.5 yrs old and one is 1.5 yrs old).  Very Very busy life.(i'm a full time mum with a yan yan).  My older son still cannot accept his little sister.  He thinks all things are shared especially "his mum".  Fighting always happen but they sometimes play very happy.  I've no regret to have another baby.  It's full of fun and love.    

22#
發表於 05-1-7 09:55 |只看該作者

If the difference of two children is 1-2 yrs only, they may have great jealousy, because as a children 1-2 years, they depend on their parents, esp their mum very much.  But for a children w 3 yrs, they cld be more independant on every aspects, and also start their school life. In my experience, they can learn sharing well, of course, some children esp girls wld be more mature to accept a new baby.
My 2 children have a diff of 3 yrs, they are very good relationship, the elder loves her brother very much, she can share w her brother.

23#
發表於 05-1-7 18:26 |只看該作者

i would say "yes" cuz i have 2 sons already (3 and 1.5 yrs old).  of course, at the beginning, the elder one cant accept the new baby since he is still small (less than 2 yrs old).  but from time to time, they will learn to love and share with each other that also applicable to the later ages.  compared with the only one child family, i am afraid the only baby will be more or less spoilt by the parents.  

definitely, u will be very very busy at their early ages (like me, i almost sacrifice all my time and love to them) but their laughter and happiness will let u know your choice is absolutely right.

24#
發表於 05-1-7 22:11 |只看該作者

Dear Mrssslui & aumom & delislok &all mums,

I admire you and respect all of you, too. For I know having two or three children make your life very very busy. The children spend all your time and you should pay many attention on them. Also, sometimes, we need to deal with the quarrel between the children. But I think when you see them loving each other and play happily together, it is the great reward for you two. Also, the support of the husband is very important. If not, life is very hard, sometimes.
         I have learnt the books that two children have 3-4 years difference is the best for  the reason Mrssslui has told. Anyway, your experience is very precious to me. Thanks.  

25#
發表於 05-1-7 23:52 |只看該作者

我的兩個小可愛相差20個月, 姐姐十分愛及緊張弟弟的一切, 我覺得視乎性格以及大人點灌輸小b的出現, 大個了也可能真的有商有量, 但將來的事有誰知, 可能好可能不好呢

26#
發表於 05-1-9 16:09 |只看該作者

我本來覺得兩個係最好, 因為我同老公第時老左如果bb有兄弟姊妹一齊會無咁大壓力, 起碼有商有量..... 我依家都係得一個bb歲半大囉, 其實生完佢之後就有dd改變, 有d爭扎係咪一個又會好d....

27#
發表於 05-1-10 13:04 |只看該作者

min. three years.

28#
發表於 05-1-10 18:44 |只看該作者

The gap between my daughter and son is 1.5 year.  She loves him very much and very helpful to prepare the nappy, baby lotion and wet tissou when he changes pampers.  I think this is all depends what the parents teaches her.  Anyway 2 is better than 1.  One will be very lonely and selfish.

29#
發表於 05-1-11 20:58 |只看該作者

I'm still keeping my bb's unused clothes and toys at home.  Just in case I have the second bb. But it used the spaces to store it.  Sometimes I want to have the second bb immediately so that I can use the stuff again.   When my second bb become big, I can give someone else or just throw it away.  Unfortunately I haven't made up my mind with my hubby when it is the right timing to bare the second bb.   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題