搜索
教育王國 討論區 學之園幼稚園(昇御海逸) 07-08學之園(海逸校)K2
樓主: LydiaWong
go

07-08學之園(海逸校)K2 [複製鏈接]

341#
發表於 07-12-19 10:43 |只看該作者
Lydia

No problem.  Just tell me what info about Japan before you go.

I saw your mother (?) as well yesterday.  Did your maid videotaped the performance of K2A ?  It was even better.

342#
發表於 07-12-19 13:17 |只看該作者
ljsze,
Yes, my mom and my aunt also went too. I only watched a little bit of K2A but I saw the photos from the web and saw they had different patterns of dancing. I wish I was there.
http://www.studio123.hk/onlinealbum/2008-02-03/preston.html

343#
發表於 07-12-19 14:47 |只看該作者
Lydia

I was quite surprised that many parents could spare the time & attended the performance yesterday.

344#
發表於 07-12-20 10:01 |只看該作者
原文章由 ljsze 於 07-12-19 14:47 發表
Lydia

I was quite surprised that many parents could spare the time & attended the performance yesterday.

I like Oska more than than Tokyo. But I do not have any travlling plan now. It is difficult for me getting AL on X'mas and New year. My manager do not approval any staff get AL on these  two hot season.

Lydia,
What do info U want to get? My colleague is Japanese.Can He help U?

345#
發表於 07-12-20 11:26 |只看該作者
bblaw

Though you cannot get AL during peak holiday season, I notice that you actively attend to school activities which is also very good.

346#
發表於 07-12-20 17:11 |只看該作者
Hi all,

I am back....really long time no see....My elder girl had just finished the 1st term exam before the holiday and we can have a very happy+relaxing Christmas.

I have attended the performance in Tuesday morning but what's a pity that Hei Ching was suffering from serious flu. She insisted to join the show but at last she got vomit just before the performance. Miss Lai & Miss Cheng were so kind to help my girl to clean-up but at last Hei Ching refused to sing. Anyway, hope she will recover soon and I have planned an overseas trip during the holiday.

Hi ljsze,

Just know that you will take Davin to Osaka during the holiday. Our family will also go to Tokyo for 10 days to celebrate the Christmas and New year. My two girls are crazily happy about this event and Hei Ching can visit her favourite Sanrio Puroland and Disneyland again. It is very cold in Japan now and I need to buy some more thick coats for them.

Last, Merry Christmas and Have a Prosperous New Year..

晞晴媽咪

347#
發表於 07-12-20 21:05 |只看該作者
bblaw,
Thanks for your offer. I want to go to Hokkaido for aroun 6-7 days during summer to see the lavender. Any recommended site or how to travel,etc... There is no rush, any time when you're free.

Heichingmom,
Welcome back. So nice to know that you're going on a long vacation. Has Hei Ching going on a long vacation b4? I remembered we took Preston to Canada for 2 weeks when he's 16 months, we needed to bring 6 big and small luggages with us. Is Hei ching feeling better?
I also have severe cough and bronchitis and lost my voice last week, the flu nowadays are getting more 'fierce' and difficult to recover.

What do you prepare for tomorrow's X'mas party? Preston suggested u-don in the beginning but then he said sauages.

348#
發表於 07-12-20 23:35 |只看該作者
ljsze,
We are seldom see Ka Ka in daytime . So we insist in join the school activites.I hope that she feel we love her.Sometime, I feel sorry for her Bcos we alway go home at night(night-shift).

Lydia,
I reply u later.

Doris,
Do u know where I can buy well quality crocodile meat?

Hei ching mom,
ka Ka told me that  Hei Ching and her would say thank U to the guests in the run down of the performance.But Hei Ching vomt, so cancel this part.Hei ching, Get well soon!

[ 本文章最後由 bblaw 於 07-12-20 23:45 編輯 ]

349#
發表於 07-12-21 01:58 |只看該作者
Hi Lydia,

We had taken Hei Ching to Tokyo when she was 2 and she loved it very much. My whole family is a "SUPER" Japan Fans. I have been to Tokyo for 2 times last year and the coming trip will be a long one....10 days trip. We can have plenty of time to shop+play+eat...

For the Christmas party, I found a note in Hei Ching's folder and mentioned she'll prepare a pizza for her classmates... I talked with Miss Lai today. She said a small size pizza is OK and so I will asked my maid to handle....

Hi bblaw,

I know Hei Ching need to say a Thank You note to the guests in the performance. That's why she insisted to join the show. However, she felt very tired in Tuesday and vomit just before singing. Anyway, hope I can have chance to watch their performance again in a near future.

Thanks and don't worry....Hei Ching is better now and hope she will totally recover before the trip.

晞晴媽咪

350#
發表於 07-12-21 10:55 |只看該作者
bblaw,

Maybe you can buy crocodile meat from 位元堂.It's more expensive but you can trust.

351#
發表於 07-12-21 10:58 |只看該作者
bblaw

See your point now.  I'm sure that Cheuk Ka knows that you care about her.

Hei Ching's mom

Wow !  What a long trip !  (I learnt that from you maid through my mother-in-law)I wish I could go longer but the flight is so full.  When did you make reservation ?

You visited Tokyo twice last year !?  Unbelievable !  Do you still do a lot of shopping even when you go with kids ?  Shopping is a big event in Japan.  I do shop but not much esp. when Davin is with us.  This time I've planned quite some activities for Davin.

A friend of mine just returned from Japan.  He said it was not that cold.  Of course, we still have to fully prepare for the kids.  Make sure Hei Ching recovers completely before the trip.

Have a nice holiday everyone !  I will pick Davin today.  He insisted this.  Fortunately, so happen that I really have to pick him up after school to join X'mas party at my hubby's office.

[ 本文章最後由 ljsze 於 07-12-21 11:37 編輯 ]

352#
發表於 07-12-21 12:51 |只看該作者
Hei ching mom,
We also took Preston to Tokyo last year and he loved Thomasland(for boys). But the last time I went to Japan was more than 20 years ago. I'm not a big fan with shopping and I agree with ljsze, you can't do a lot of shopping when you're with kids.
We'll go to Ocean Park on Sun and BBQ on 25th, provided I have recovered. I still cough a lot and can't sleep well.

bblaw,
I went to a store at Wan Chai and is relaible with the crocodile meat. If you need I can buy for you.

353#
發表於 07-12-21 21:23 |只看該作者
Lydia,
I ask my Japanese friend.When do U go there?Do U want to drive by yourself. He said hokkaido traffic is not convience.How many people go ? ?with preston .

354#
發表於 07-12-22 23:19 |只看該作者
Hi ljsze,

We planned this Christmas trip around October. It's so lucky that we can confirm the flight tickets and hotels just before the trip. However, my girls feel a bit disappointed that we cannot book a room in Tokyo Disneyland. We tried Sheraton (in Disneyland) during last summer trip and it was great.

hm....Japan is really a good place for shopping. Usually my hubby and I will take turn to take care the kids. That's why I can still enjoy my shopping. I think I can bring back a lot of snacks, kids clothes, toys and cosmetics after the trip.

Last, Merry Christmas ..... and we will start our trip on 23 Dec.

晞晴媽咪

355#
發表於 07-12-23 15:51 |只看該作者
Anyone will apply 陳守仁小學?  Are the LH pupils confident in speaking in English?

356#
發表於 07-12-23 22:28 |只看該作者
bblaw,
Thanks in advance. I plan to go in the summer time which is a good season to see the lavender. So there is no rush. But I don't think we'll drive (coz I haven't driven for many years).

Hei Ching mom,
You really are a Japan fans. Actually, I'm just the opposite. I don't really like shopping (a little bit is fine) but I like to see the scenary and the country. Also, there are so many places in this world I want to go, so I try not to repeat my destination unless it's really worth-going (but still maybe after many years). One place I really, really want to go again is Switzerland.

Talking about Switzerland, there is little joke last week. We're looking through some of the old photo albums and I went to Switzerland years ago. Preston asked me what place was that, I said it's Switzerland and then he asked 'Where is Timberland?'

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year!!!

[ 本文章最後由 LydiaWong 於 07-12-23 22:30 編輯 ]

357#
發表於 07-12-23 22:30 |只看該作者
elizatyy,
I won't apply. I think overall students from LH are pretty fluent in English that's there is a NET in every class and they have lots of chance to speak English.
原文章由 elizatyy 於 07-12-23 15:51 發表
Anyone will apply 陳守仁小學?  Are the LH pupils confident in speaking in English?

358#
發表於 07-12-23 23:48 |只看該作者
Hi Lydia,

I have also visited Switzerland 8 years ago. It is really a beautiful place but I feel headache to take more than 10-hours flight. That's why I usually pick South-East Asian counties in these few years. he he....Japan is a bit colder than HKG and the Christmas decoration is great....Hei Ching likes the food here very much and I hope my kids will enjoy this trip.

Merry Christmas.....

晞晴媽咪 :)

359#
發表於 07-12-30 14:16 |只看該作者
Lydia

How did you spend X'mas with Preston ?

Davin had a good time in Japan.  I did plan something for him which is not that usual for normal tourist.  I'm surprised to know that he loved onsen.  I thought he was scared of hot water but that when he considered it as a swimming pool that would be a completely different story.

360#
發表於 07-12-31 13:19 |只看該作者
ljsze,
Welcome back. It's so nice to spend holiday out of town.
Our holiday was fine (only I was still sick). We went to Ocean Park on 25th and met Cheuk Yan and Brian (what a coincidence, it's very crowded that day) and the kids played together in the afternoon. Then Preston and Cheuk Yan had the piano performance on 26th and Preston, out of expectation, did a very good job. He played 2 songs without even looking at the book. Cheuk Yan was so funny and maybe a bit scared since he's younger. We also went to Suet Ching's clubhouse to have a wonderful party.

Happy New Year!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題