搜索
教育王國 討論區 英華小學 P3_parents
查看: 3262|回覆: 26
go

P3_parents [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-9-20 11:46 |只看該作者

P3_parents

I am a new member in here and I am interested in sharing ideas with other YW parents. However, I found it difficult to join in the topics as I have got no clues about the things that shared.
I would like to set a new channel for P3 parents and it hope to have you in.
該用戶已被刪除

2#
發表於 06-9-20 13:29 |只看該作者

Re: P3_parents

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 06-9-20 19:23 |只看該作者

Hi! 你好呀! 我
該用戶已被刪除

4#
發表於 06-9-20 21:41 |只看該作者

5#
發表於 06-9-20 22:46 |只看該作者

kotai,

Welcome here!
我也是要上班,家亦遠離學校!但呢度BK英華家長好友善,妳多D上來會感受到。
妳仔仔有冇join星期六學校課外活動呀!我淨係星期六送仔返學校課外活動始有机會同其他英華家長吹水咋!
我兩個boys讀P4/P6。

6#
發表於 06-9-20 23:01 |只看該作者

Hi, 我也不是小三家長,是小一和小五的。
路過看到JAmom說得如此溫暖,也忍不住要搭訕一下。

JA,
100%同意你說的。自已讀書時,正如校長所說,感覺自已是隱形人,對學校的歸宿感不大。隨著兒子愈讀愈喜歡學校的老師、校長,感染到我也視學校是大家庭,自已是大家庭的一份子。今天上班前去學校給二年級講故事,雖然中間沒有自已認識的小朋友,感覺也像在講給自已姊妹的孩子聽一般。
該用戶已被刪除

7#
發表於 06-9-21 08:54 |只看該作者

8#
發表於 06-9-21 09:26 |只看該作者

Kotai,

In here, it's really warm and helpful.
I also have 2 children stuying in YW (P.1 & P.5) and I'm a working mum too. After work, it's very busy in following up their homework and then push them to sleep. As the computer is installed in my sons' room, in order not to disturb their sleep, I seldom come to Bk at night. However, I don't know Chinese type writing and there is no hand writing board in the office, so I've to write English. But my English is not good enough to express my feelings. Thus I always read and seldom write, but I'm still 100% support this forum.

9#
發表於 06-9-21 11:31 |只看該作者

Hi Everybody! I really want to say thank you to all the YW mommies who have expressed your feelings here. I can see that you are so warm and wonderful as both parents and friends. Thank you for all your encouragement.
I can see that how busy and difficult it can be as a working mother. I always think that I am no longer a mother but a tutor of an evening school. However, I really feel good when I talk to you, mothers of the same situation. I am now relaxed and hope to share with you, FRIENDS, more often.

Kotai

10#
發表於 06-9-23 23:52 |只看該作者

Hi, P3 parents.

Do you know whether P3 boys will have assessment on 9th, 11th & 13th Oct.?

Will Putonghua be used for next week's Chinese dictation?

Thanks you lovely Yingwa Mums.

11#
發表於 06-9-24 11:01 |只看該作者

Hi Ordainary

According to the school calendar on the handbook, the assessments are on 9th, 11th & 13th Oct. It's coming soon! Scary, ah! However, there isn't any announcement about it yet.

To my understanding, PTH will be used in the coming Chinese Dictation as it is already the medium of instruction in the Chinese lesson. My son will have a mock dictation on Monday. When I prepare him for that, I just read to him in PTH. It is a bit challenging as the 'de' sound can both be 的  and 地, sometimes my boy makes mistakes about that 'de' sound. How do you prepare your boy? Keep going!

Kotai

12#
發表於 06-9-24 18:22 |只看該作者

Thanks for your information.

We are not good at Putonghua and have advised my son in the beginning of this term that "Don't rely on us on Putonghua as we are too ordinary to give you a help. You need to work hard in your class."

13#
發表於 06-9-24 22:36 |只看該作者

You're right. My PTH is also at the elementary level. I just try to read according to the Pinying above the words. However, I found that the individual word is more difficult than the sentences as there is no hints from the words in the same sentence. The vocabulary items in unit 5 are sometimes very difficult to guess from the prounication of Cantonese. We have spent quite a lot of time on recognising the prounication of PTU. If it is in Cantonese, I think my boy can finish studying in a shorter time. We all need time to get used to it. The road is long and step!!! I hope that he can still remember them when he wakes up tomorrow morning.

14#
發表於 06-9-27 13:26 |只看該作者

hi~~P3 parents
我都係這裡一段時間了. 大家有咩可交流下喇, 我仔3b班架!
下星期英文默書喇!   

15#
發表於 06-9-27 14:26 |只看該作者

剛剛才默完中文,發現溫普通話讀音耐過溫寫字!但總算完成了。下星期默英文,好似都幾長!加油!

16#
發表於 06-9-27 20:34 |只看該作者

After the Chinese dictation, I asked my son about his feeling and whether he is still afraid of this big change in language for teaching and dictation.

He replied that he felt the lesson for P3 is a bit boring (even though the teacher is his favouarable one and he likes the subject) but he felt less afraid during the dictation. I think he would overcome the changed dictation language but I still need to help him changing his feeling of the daily Chinese lesson.

17#
發表於 06-9-29 11:47 |只看該作者

I have asked my kid the same question. He said that the Chinese lessons are ok. I always wonder whether he understands the lessons or not. However, I have heard that one of the teacher read the dictation passage in PTH and then Cantonese. What about your boy's class?
What do you think about the 精 supplementary wb? I found that it is really difficult. I have to work with him.
The test syllabus is released and the P2 stuff in Maths will also be tested. Wow!! I bet I have  not thrown the books!!!The coming holiday is not much fun. Ah!!

18#
發表於 06-10-6 22:37 |只看該作者

Hey! Parents of P3 boys, are there any English questions in Maths test? Does anybody hear about that?

19#
發表於 06-10-6 23:57 |只看該作者

我聽我個仔講考試會有英數, 計10%, 測驗佢就無聽過.

20#
發表於 06-10-8 19:17 |只看該作者

My son told me that there would be English questions for the coming assessment. Good luck boys!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖