搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 聖公會今日知結果
樓主: tungb
go

聖公會今日知結果 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 05-11-18 14:08 |只看該作者

Re: 聖公會今日知結果

Yes, I don't like such interview too... ever thought my son will be her student next year.
my son didn't answer any question during the interview. He just concentrated on playing his car. the teacher asked me whether he could speak. it was so hurt.......

82#
發表於 05-11-18 14:15 |只看該作者

我貼一下當天我寫的日記
面試過程

今天的面試 真的很恐怖
比媽咪當年在台灣聯考還要緊張
今天爹地還特地又襯衫又領帶的一起陪同面試
面試時間是10:30
時間未到 我們就已經到了
但是 10:15分那一批的都還未進去ㄋ
所以只好排隊再等

趁等待的時間 再給Johnson一些心理準備
希望他別給我搗蛋

爹地跟我一起惡補他的廣東話
還好 最近他的廣東話 進步很多
也講的比較好了

面試時
是一次進去6-7個孩子
讓孩子在同一間課室裡面
兩位先生先觀察孩子的表現

課室裡擺了很多玩具 拼圖 書 還有積木 玩具車等
孩子們一進去後 都會被這些東西吸引住
先生會透過這些進而觀察孩子的特性
同時問問題

一開始Johnson都不說話
因為他很專注力在那拼圖上
天ㄚ 我急到不行
馬上就衝過去跟老師解釋說 可能我們都講國語
所以他的反應 會比廣東話思考來的慢
先生這時說 "可是上學都要說廣東話ㄛ"
我說 "會ㄚ 他都會說 也會聽 但是比較起來國語反應比較好"

後來先生又用廣東話再問Johnson
呼 還好 這傢伙還挺識相 沒給我出亂子
(爹地怪媽咪 出亂子的是我 )

後來先生走開 去觀察其他孩子
爹地跟我偷偷跟Johnson說 去玩其他的東西
Johnson選擇了大型的積木
他疊的很高 像樹一樣
這時那位先生又來了
他說 是爹地做的吧
(媽咪不敢很矯情的說 不是 是Johnson自己做的)

然後先生又對Johnson問了很多問題
(關於積木的)
例" 這是什麼ㄚ "等問題

這傢伙反應都不錯
也會回答

後來先生又走開
Johnson又再繼續玩
每當他疊高時 他都會跑去拉那位先生的手 要他過來看
這時 有其他媽咪也帶著他的孩子來
那孩子一過來 轟的一下 積木倒了
原本我很擔心 Johnson會因此生氣 然後出岔
還好 他很開心 還噗ㄘ笑出來
先生見他這種反應 似乎還挺滿意的
(這點 真的是要感謝Johnson現在上的幼稚園的先生)

接連著兩次 那孩子都會在Johsnon完成一個作品
衝過來轟炸
還好 Johnson的表現就跟剛剛一樣

後來先生來找我們談
說 "我們若是下午班也願意接受嗎"
(因為媽咪在志願那邊 只填 上午班 )

爹地跟我使了使眼色
然後回答 "願意"

這是怎樣
真的有機會嗎

媽咪的心 真的是跳了一下ㄋ

最後 Johnson去看書
先生又過來問問題
指著書上問 "這是什麼"
Johnson說 "太陽眼鏡"

先生又問 "那為什麼他要帶ㄚ"
Johnnson想了一下

Johnson指了指書上的天空說
"因為 因為有太陽ㄚ"
(那本書 還真的沒有畫出太陽ㄋ 虧他想的到)

沒想到Johnson可以回答出問題

先生 聽了 非常滿意
直誇Johnson很聰明

到此為止 Johnson的表現 還挺不錯的
是媽咪太差勁ㄌ(爹地說的)

好吧 又完成了一家幼稚園的面試
現在就只好等了

就這樣 我兒子錄取
不過 我們是下午班啦

83#
發表於 05-11-18 14:17 |只看該作者

ma90a31,

香港五大名校是那五間?  請告知, 謝!

Actually, my daughter is studying in 聖公會 (Central) K-1 now.  She enjoys the school life in there very much.  The teachers are nice and caring.  Also, there is english class from Monday to Thursday (about 20-25 minutes) every week.

To me, I am satisfied with 聖公會 (Central) and will let my daughter to study in there until K-3.

84#
發表於 05-11-18 14:36 |只看該作者

以下是我先生找給我看的

【明報專訊】問﹕本人女兒將於今年 9月入讀幼兒班,並已被兩家幼稚園取錄,分別是位於中環的聖保羅堂幼稚園及聖公會幼稚園。 本人仍考慮讓女兒入讀哪一家,請提供意見。 --家長戴先生

答﹕首先恭喜你的女兒獲兩間有名的幼稚園取錄。以下為它們的一些特色﹕

聖保羅堂幼稚園特別之處,在於課室在聖保羅堂的教堂裏面,孩子上學,便是去聖堂,無形中令孩子對上課有一種莊嚴和尊敬之心。該校重視宗教,透過宗教課加上老師身教,培養小孩的德育﹔智育方面,其教學方法糅合了傳統和活動兩種元素,有畢業生升上基恩、聖心甚至聖保羅男女小學。

聖公會幼稚園的所有英語科目,均由外籍老師負責,從小訓練小朋友英語聽解能力,校長不主張孩子在考試制度下成長,致力於使孩子生活得開心點﹔她認為學校應從小培養孩子喜歡學習,因此高班的小朋友會不時「衝出校園」,由老師帶領參觀動植物公園、超級市場等,然後回校做個小報告交給老師。希望以上簡單介紹對你有幫助。

85#
發表於 05-11-18 14:42 |只看該作者

那些雜誌所謂的名校
我覺得看看就好

好像有根德園
我只記得這家 還有就是聖公會
另3個好像都 在九龍那邊

不要被那些名校給迷網了
我覺得啦

孩子有適合比較重要
我實在有點擔心
很多人說聖公會比較傳統的學校
我怕我兒子實在太皮了
去淰後 會有反效果

但是我又覺得那邊還ok不錯的
你們會讓孩子去念的因素又是什麼ㄚ

86#
發表於 05-11-18 14:45 |只看該作者

Dear ma90a31,

Thanks for your information in 明報專訊.

After 2 months' study in 聖公會幼稚園, I am satisfied with it very much, and so does my daughter.

To me, 聖公會幼稚園 is NOT a 傳統的學校, the communication between school and the parents is good.  Also, I feel that the school gives "room" for the kid's development.

twyam

87#
發表於 05-11-18 14:53 |只看該作者

how much for the registration fee and when to register.

Thanks

Chelsea

88#
發表於 05-11-18 14:54 |只看該作者

chelsea
23/11 (Wed) $660.

89#
發表於 05-11-18 14:59 |只看該作者

rabbit,

the matter of fact is no letter rec'd, call the school, no body pick up the phone.....

Thanks.

Chelsea

90#
發表於 05-11-18 15:06 |只看該作者

Dear chelsea,

Today is the "picnic day" for the PM session.  And a "day off "for the AM session.  That is why nobody answers the phone.

Guess you have to try on next Monday to follow it up with the school.

Good luck.  God bless.

twyam

91#
發表於 05-11-18 15:18 |只看該作者

Dear twyam

謝謝你的回答
我想這樣我會放心一點

你的孩子現是K1班ㄚ

有機會可以認識一下唷

92#
發表於 05-11-18 15:19 |只看該作者

my letter stated 24/11 $660.
I think maybe more than one day for the registration. please check your letter.

93#
發表於 05-11-18 18:37 |只看該作者

Dear all mom,
My daughter is in am waiting list too. If anyone know all 7xx applications also are in the waiting list, or only few applicants in waiting list? anyone has received the "reject" letter? :cry:

94#
發表於 05-11-18 20:13 |只看該作者

hello everybody

my son will be am k1 too

happy to know each other here

dear twyan

just want to ask someone said there are many 蚊虫

is it right?

95#
發表於 05-11-18 21:40 |只看該作者

i don't agree.  My girl was born in Sep03.  She did not say a word the whole interview.  She only said bye bye when she left.  She was accepted by Mount Butler.

96#
發表於 05-11-18 22:05 |只看該作者

Hi Bettym and Little_Princess,

Have you received confirmation from Mount Butler?  I was almost hopeless these two days... fortunately, I received the acceptance letter tonight!  My boy didn't speak a lot in the interview, but it's great that the teacher did talk to me and my husband about our feeling to this school... such and such.  

Pigpig,

I really appreciate the detailed info you shared with us earlier (comments about 9-10 schools).  I shared the same comment of LLC.  I actually put this as my 1st choice, but after the interview, I changed my mind a bit.  But don't you agree that their teaching method is more creative which can stimulate the kids.  People always said that LLC's teaching method can develop smart and creative kids (LLC got award for their teaching method few years ago).  However, I know that the headmistress is a new one (about 2 years), so I don't know if the school atomsphere now is as good as before.  For SKH, no doubt, it's great in terms of environment and teachers' quality, but honestly I feel guilty to send my boy there co'z it may take him 45 mins travelling time in the school bus.  My husband also loves this school but he also feels about the location.

97#
發表於 05-11-18 22:15 |只看該作者

Hi Rache

I only got waiting list ofr SKH Mt Butler but offer from St Paul Church. Don't know if it is good to switch from the current Victoria. So will you take Mt Butler?

98#
發表於 05-11-18 22:37 |只看該作者

Hi Bettyw,

If you really love SKH, don't give up.  Write letter to the headmistress and tell her how much you love this school.  I actually prepare to do this if I were in waiting list.  Yours is a small girl/boy?  Victoria is good in terms of English standard.  Mothers with kids graduated from Victoria never regretted, they just complainted about the high school fee and expenses on many other things...  

99#
發表於 05-11-18 22:40 |只看該作者

Hi all moms,

My girl was accepted by Mt Butler.  Actually, I've paid PB to keep the seat.  I'm still struggling to pay Mt. Butler or not as I'm also waiting for LLC.  As seems many of you are discussing the Central SKH, has anyone studied in Mt. Butler before can give me some advice?  It's really hard to choose among these 3 kinders  

100#
發表於 05-11-18 23:12 |只看該作者

Hi Rache..

Mine is a super small boy Dec03. So not too surprised to be on wait list. Just wonder any Dec03 mother got accpet by SKH?

What do you think about St Paul Church? Victoria is acutally good except you have to pay the price. I will wait for SKH till they really told me no chance at all.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題