教育王國 討論區 升中派位 參加校方德育營,張祝珊新生遭解放軍洗腦.  ...
樓主: yyyvonne
go

參加校方德育營,張祝珊新生遭解放軍洗腦.  [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 13-9-7 18:16 |只看該作者
香港竟然仲有人信「多黨合作制」,大陸都冇人信啦,大開眼戒!

點評

hogwarts  Well, may I quote Martin Luther King's  " I Have A Dream. "  發表於 13-9-7 23:56

62#
發表於 13-9-8 01:45 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

63#
發表於 13-9-8 08:23 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 hogwarts 於 13-9-8 11:56 編輯

I remember that no one from democratic front has asked for heads rolling on the floor so far.  On the contrary, sending army, instead of riot police, to a peaceful demonstration, did bring disasters and unhealed wounds were done many times in Chinese history by our rulers.

Talking about Taiwan, there were several things worth us, who are in HK, to think of:

1.  PLA Missile testing brought CHEN Shui Bian to power.
2.  The change of ruling party in Taiwan does not bring disaster to the island.  
3.  Opposition Party in Taiwan still very much do all their mights to 推倒 the ruling party, but in a peaceful manner because in Taiwan they run multi-party system.  (please don't use 推倒 that often, especially in mainland's web-site)
4.   Many Taiwan people still wants independence and making that happened was the 228 bloodshed.  Yes, sending in army only to deal with cigarette sellers, of course, the main root of 228 was those cigarette sellers did infringe of the then government's financial interest.

By the way, Central Government can be influenced and she is peace loving.  Our Central Government never said that the PLA in HK is intended for internal security.  It is stationed here as symbol of sovereignty and deter foreign invasion.  Sometime, I wonder, it is only some small sect of our own, of no matter with what rationales, feeding un-witty ruling strategies and distorted HK situations to our Central Government.

The bloodshed in Egypt was a lesson, no matter how you don't like your fellow citizen's political views, riot police should be the bottom line.  PLA stationed in HK does have more important task on hands, say, giving tough training to our Laissez-faire secondary school students.

64#
發表於 13-9-8 08:51 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 hogwarts 於 13-9-8 08:54 編輯

Dear talent2000,

I love your quote of wisdom.

滅六國者,六國也,非秦也;族秦者,秦也,非天下也

Yes, at the end of the day, unqualified rulers were overthrown by themselves.   Very wise piece of advice.

65#
發表於 13-9-8 12:39 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 701003 於 13-9-8 12:40 編輯

唉喲~~~中共還沒大舉發功呢,就有好多港燦把自己嚇瘋了這到好,省了不少功夫

66#
發表於 13-9-8 13:53 |只看該作者
在教育版讨论政治,真不很适当,只会变成无止的争吵。但路过的顺便说几句:

1. 一个强大的国家并不能保证人民的生命和财产的安全。
2. 一个弱小但文明的国家却未必不能拥有富裕和幸福的人民。
3. 无论你喜欢与否,中央政府是香港的主人,就算给了香港人或民主派想要的普选,2047年它就可以堂而皇之派个薄希来之流来当特区首长,一切可以推倒重来。

香港人不要敬酒不喝喝罚酒。说完。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題