教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 請教割包皮
樓主: Orange
go

請教割包皮 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-5-13 15:17 |只看該作者

Re: 請教割包皮

Y2KChild,

my child is 2.5 yrs old, he is recommeded to conduct such surgery this summer, i would like to consult one more paediatrician's opinion, kindly pls PM your paediatrician's name and tel# to me, thanks a lot!!!

regards,
8A Mrs Chan

42#
發表於 06-5-13 21:35 |只看該作者

Oh I understand now, thanks Y2KCHILD & Workingmom for your sharing.

43#
發表於 06-5-13 22:07 |只看該作者

我都諗住暑假帶仔仔去做,其實早幾年醫生都有話過割左會好d , 不過見仔仔

44#
發表於 06-5-13 23:08 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

45#
發表於 06-5-14 02:20 |只看該作者

Y2KChild,

Thank you for your sharing.  I think I will take the name of cream to consult my doctor.  Tks

BoBo Ma
[quote]
Y2KChild 寫道:

It is better not to conduct any surgery for such a young boy as much as possible and that is why my boy's doctor highly didn't recommend it and asked me to try the cream.

If the outer skin of the pennis can be stretched out and clean everyday during the bath time, it would not be easily 發炎.  Therefore, you may teach your boy how to stretch it out by himself (note that my boy now streteches out the skin by himself during bathing time every day and he is 5.5 years old).

You may firstly try to stretch out the skin bit by bit everyday and if after one month, the skin still cannot be fully stretched out, you may try using the cream together with the stretching action every night for about one month. There will be around 80% chance of successful if you have applied the cream correctly.

[quote]
crashchu 寫道:
我都諗住暑假帶仔仔去做,其實早幾年醫生都有話過割左會好d , 不過見仔仔
[img align=left]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_56.gif[/img]

46#
發表於 06-5-14 02:38 |只看該作者

偶然見到 Y2KChild 這個網名,很熟,好像曾經同這位網友傾過下偈......

八卦看看這主題內說甚麼.......

嘩!...... Y2KChild 的以下留言,十分有參考價值    ,我有位朋友的孩子,未 using the cream 就 stretch it out by himself.

大家一定要試下以下的方法。

Y2KChild 寫道:

It is better not to conduct any surgery for such a young boy as much as possible and that is why my boy's doctor highly didn't recommend it and asked me to try the cream.

If the outer skin of the pennis can be stretched out and clean everyday during the bath time, it would not be easily 發炎.  Therefore, you may teach your boy how to stretch it out by himself (note that my boy now streteches out the skin by himself during bathing time every day and he is 5.5 years old).

You may firstly try to stretch out the skin bit by bit everyday and if after one month, the skin still cannot be fully stretched out, you may try using the cream together with the stretching action every night for about one month. There will be around 80% chance of successful if you have applied the cream correctly.
尋找「閃光點」,努力不懈,堅毅不屈,機會總是留給有準備的人。
但是,有準備不一定能找緊機會,因為....
命運就是這樣的敲門。
要找緊機會,就要戰勝自己和戰勝命運。
遇到逆境,堅持,不要放棄。
黑暗是可怕的,極難耐的.....
但是,渡過了黑暗,不就是黎明了嗎 ?!

47#
發表於 06-5-14 07:00 |只看該作者

Y2KChild,

我都想問下個兒科醫生既名, 因為我果兩件都遇到同樣問題, 謝謝!

你可 PM 我, 或send mail俾我: [email protected]

謝謝!

OnHo

48#
發表於 06-5-14 18:20 |只看該作者

Y2KChild :
好多謝你的分享,當然,我都好希望小朋友不用做這手術就能解決這問題,雖則話這只是小小的手術,但要咁細個小朋友全身麻醉,做家長的始終都會擔心 , 現在距離暑假尚遠,相信我都要同c佬好好地再商量一下.
請問可否pm 個藥膏名給我 ?
    thanks !

[quote]
Y2KChild 寫道:

49#
發表於 06-5-15 09:32 |只看該作者

Y2KChild,

好開心可以係度見返你......BK有你真係warm好多,其他人講咩你唔駛理....你都係

50#
發表於 06-5-15 11:02 |只看該作者

51#
發表於 06-5-15 13:41 |只看該作者

52#
發表於 06-5-15 16:30 |只看該作者

Dear Y2KChild,

My son has the same problem.  Please PM me the name and telephone no. of the doctor.

Thanks.
小花花  

53#
發表於 06-5-15 20:33 |只看該作者

Valuable information for many parents . 我不能不說 :

功德無量,善哉、善哉。

[quote]
Y2KChild 寫道:
Hi Huisys

Thank you very much!

I have said before that I would not contribute in BK forum anymore because of my disagreement on the policy of BK forum in handling postings.

However, when I saw in this thread that there were so many parents frustrated with their boys' problem. I decided to contribute my experience here again (even though I have to break my previous words) in order to try to alleviate their worries as I think that my personal fame is not important and worth nothing.

[quote]
Huisys 寫道:
Y2KChild,

好開心可以係度見返你......BK有你真係warm好多,其他人講咩你唔駛理....你都係
尋找「閃光點」,努力不懈,堅毅不屈,機會總是留給有準備的人。
但是,有準備不一定能找緊機會,因為....
命運就是這樣的敲門。
要找緊機會,就要戰勝自己和戰勝命運。
遇到逆境,堅持,不要放棄。
黑暗是可怕的,極難耐的.....
但是,渡過了黑暗,不就是黎明了嗎 ?!

54#
發表於 06-5-15 21:06 |只看該作者

Y2KChild  :

收到你的 pm , thanks !

請問醫生收幾多錢 ? 另外,

55#
發表於 06-5-15 23:07 |只看該作者

56#
發表於 06-5-15 23:41 |只看該作者

dear  Y2KChild ,

pls advise a cream name for me as my son has the same problem. tks.

57#
發表於 06-5-16 20:56 |只看該作者

Y2KChild:
你的資料非常有用,真係唔該晒你 !

[quote]
Y2KChild 寫道:
Hi crashchu

The cream is very common for treating skin problem. I obtained the cream from the doctor but I think you can easily buy it at a common drug store as my boy's previous classmate's mother I mentioned before have brought it at a drug store and treated his boy successfully. The cost of the cream will be less than a hundred dollar.

Regarding my boy's doctor I PM to you, his consultation fee alone not including any medicine is around HK$1200 per visit as he is actually very famous. I think it is quite expensive if there is no insurance to cover.  

If your boy only has this problem, you may not necessary to consult this doctor and you may seek other doctors' view on the cream I mentioned.

58#
發表於 06-5-18 14:54 |只看該作者

Hi, Y2KChild,

Pls let me know the doctor's name and tel. no.

Tks a lot! :wink:  

59#
發表於 06-5-19 17:07 |只看該作者

Dear Y2KChild ,

Please advise a cream name for me as my son has the same problem. Many thanks.

60#
發表於 06-5-21 21:03 |只看該作者

Hi, Y2KChild

Tks for your info!!!

Littleshoes :wink:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題