ESF Glenealy v CAIS [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 16-4-6 15:30 |只看該作者

回覆:ESF Glenealy v CAIS

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

42#
發表於 16-4-6 19:34 |只看該作者

回覆:happyfarm 的帖子

我無介意,之前我 high school math teacher speaks english with heavy cantonese accent!

43#
發表於 16-4-6 19:36 |只看該作者

引用:I+guess+the+beauty+of+the+system+in+HK+i

原帖由 random_dad 於 16-04-05 發表
I guess the beauty of the system in HK is that there are choices, and people can choose an alternati ...
well said...

44#
發表於 16-4-6 22:51 |只看該作者

回覆:ESF Glenealy v CAIS

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

45#
發表於 16-4-11 09:54 |只看該作者
gigilanlan 發表於 16-4-6 22:51
以我理解上面其中一位家長的分享,一路只是講那個菲藉老師/印度TA的英文表達能力,不是講囗音,可能因為我 ...
Exactly.  Well said.
As I said before, to each his/her own in what they want for their child.  But I would like to suggest that for those parents that are concerned about the quality of English being taught at CAIS, they should have a few conversations with students in secondary years, and see for themselves whether there are issues with their English at all, and whether there's any lingering "accent".  

It's understandable and natural that parents are concerned about their kid's education, but to be so concerned and so consumed with every last detail that they take a myopic view of everything might do more harm than good.  Better to focus on the forest than a single tree.

46#
發表於 16-4-11 23:49 |只看該作者

引用:+本帖最後由+cychan8+於+16-3-16+15:29+編

原帖由 cychan8 於 16-03-16 發表
本帖最後由 cychan8 於 16-3-16 15:29 編輯

My son got offer from these two schools.  How would you  ...
Hi, have u made up your mind?

For me, as I have shared in another thread, my kid is now studying in CAIS, grade 2, I really like this school because of their strong religion atmosphere at the school, very good and kind-hearted teachers. My girl was having a Filipino teaching assistant in her class last year, but she told me she likes her very much as she is so caring. Teaching staff are very good in CAIS in general. In addition, their curriculum is not bad, they also got regular dictation and Chinese test, I am happy with it.

I am a Christian and I quite insist to let her grow up in a Christian school. So my kid goes to CAIS even I am living in HK island and have no plan to switch at this moment.

There is no perfect school, it really depends what do u want for your kid.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題