教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 是否值得為了校綱而搬屋?
樓主: llc
go

是否值得為了校綱而搬屋? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 05-1-27 01:22 |只看該作者

Re: 是否值得為了校綱而搬屋?

ljbaby02,
好高興認識您呀!您小朋友係男仔定女仔呀?SC收佢am/pm呀?邊個campus呀?

You are correct!I put a lot of weight on 思維訓練in selecting a school.  This is something which I am not competent to train my child.語言同學術上既培訓應該難唔到我,但思維訓練,我地呢D自小接受傳統教育既一代,真係做唔到,因我地既思維一早被抑壓.至於為Daniel 選擇那類型小學,我仍然需要用多D時間去observe下個仔既學習態度,性格等等,亦想聽多D小學parents既意見,但肯定唔會揀D勁"谷"既學校,我同老公都唔想個仔似我地~高分低能.

42#
發表於 05-1-27 09:40 |只看該作者

sara
hihi!  真光好好, 中學有分中文/英文部, 我f.6讀過大坑真光,
設施一流 (有自己運動場, swimming pool), 老師有愛心,
f.6的同學們的中英文都很好.  如果我有女都會consider.
你真係可以諗諗佢.

vhunghk
我同你concern差唔多, 我會選kln tong & wanchai為target.  暫時會租住先, 到上小學再決定住邊 (因為亦會考慮直資/私小).  

心心
broadcast drive係屬於41net的.

43#
發表於 05-1-27 09:45 |只看該作者

cherriemama
我地好大機會見過面, naoki都成日落會所葡架
我日日搭校車都遇到個mami 同佢女搭校車佢女係響sc讀既, 佢可以8:00上車, 如果sc校車就7:30-7:40上車, 點選好呢?

44#
發表於 05-1-27 10:14 |只看該作者

Hi 心心:
幼稚園我們暫時會搬去美孚,因為要就返我們返工,唔想般咁遠住,但到小學我們會搬出去想報的校綱住,到時返工遠都無辨法啦,因為小學要讀6年,當然要就返

45#
發表於 05-1-27 10:16 |只看該作者

心心,

我住第一城, 係米鄰居呀 ? 我囡囡在08/02出世, 都有機會入細女班, 因聽聞1-6係大仔/女班, 7-12係細仔/女班, 不過我地在羅福道下午班, 不知你又在邊 ?   

46#
發表於 05-1-27 10:31 |只看該作者

tungtungma814
我仔仔係norfolk rd 下午班喎, 唔知有冇機會做同學仔?

47#
發表於 05-1-27 10:33 |只看該作者

Hi tungtungma814,
我囡囡6月出世,相信會編入大女班!佢讀羅福上午班,你係咪坐校車呀?

Hi 心心,
坐校車好似安全d!佢係大巴,坐五十幾人o個隻!雖然早少少上車,但放學早好多返黎,聽講SC先俾校車接走學生,然後至輪到保母車!SC校車都成十幾廿架啦,咪有排等??

48#
發表於 05-1-27 12:12 |只看該作者

bignose,

咁我地真係有機會做同學仔喎, 到時可以想認下 :

cherriemama,

咁好大機會你個囡會入大女班, 側聞大仔/女班多數編在上午, 咁先生可以因應他們程度教多的, 大多數會由家人同佢返學, 因為由沙田出九龍塘搭巴士再行幾步都叫可以直達, 仲平過搭校車好多. 如果要轉車, 梗係搭校車好啦.

49#
發表於 05-1-27 13:03 |只看該作者

Hi Danielboy,

BB是April 02 男仔, 將會讀Norfolk Rd Campus am class, How about Daniel ?

完全同意您的見解,我都是自小接受傳統教育既一代思維一早被抑壓,見到高分低能這四個字我十分感概,我的外籍上司經常批評香港的學生唔識thinking out of the box, no creative idea, 因此唔希望bb同我一樣,所以在選擇小學時一定以思維訓練為主,以便將來往外升學,現階段希望搜集多些小學資料作參考,與bk各位媽咪多些交流意見

ljbaby02     

50#
發表於 05-1-27 13:21 |只看該作者

Hello Tung Tung Ma,
Is Tung Tung now studying in City One Nursery?  As my daughter - Sum Pui is studying in City One Nursery and she has a classmate call Tung Tung.  Sum Pui also be arranged to PM class in SC Nolford Road, they may be arranged at the same class.  However, I still not make up my mind as Sum Pui also be accepted by HK True Light, I do not know which school I should select.  I like True Light as they have primary and secondary school, but I have to move to HK Side.  So.....still thinking.

:-D :-D :-D :-? :-?

51#
發表於 05-1-27 13:35 |只看該作者

Hello Sara,
I have the same problem as you.  I live in Shatin and my daughter also be accepted by HK True Light in PM class.  I like this school very much but I have to move to HK Side.  Tha main problem is my daughter is taking care by her Grandmother with the help of my maid.  If I move to HK Side, grandmother mostly will not move altogher and another problem is  I always have to go to business trip.
If I choose SC, it is also a very good school but I will have to experience another terrible journey to find the primary school after 3 years and I cannot sure my daughter can have a seat in good school.  She does not have any religion mark, no sisiter or brother and her parents is not graduated from branded school.  She gets no mark from it.  Therefore, True Light actually is a good selection for her.........     
:-D :-D :-D :-? :-?

52#
發表於 05-1-27 13:48 |只看該作者

tungtungma814
咁唔係鄰居, 不過都好近呀...
NAOKI係AM CLASS呀
第一城有巴士直達sc嗎? 281A/西鐵?

53#
發表於 05-1-27 15:09 |只看該作者

hi CatMak,

Tung Tung is studying in Catiline Int'l Preschool, not City One Nursery, but maybe we met before in Cityone.

I have the same problem like you, Tung Tung only gets 15 marks (the 1st child and suitable age to P1), we have no any other marks, no religions, no branded school mark, so I have to choose the Primary school on her 4, the only way enter to Lui Ming Choi is the drawing by the education dept. It's very difficult.

If you choose HK True Light, I think you really need to move to HK side for the long years of school life. But you have to choose a reliable helper as you are always on trip. For me, my first choice for Primary school is gov't-subsidized, if it's really too bad then I would consider the privated one.

If you choose SC, I hope our daughter can be the classmates.  

心心,

第一城有專線城巴62R 直出九龍塘, 班次都ok.

54#
發表於 05-1-27 16:21 |只看該作者

ljbaby02,
What a coincidence!Mine is also an April boy.  He has actually just reached 2 years and 9 months TODAY.  His birthday is on 27th!  SC accepted him into the PM session (Essex campus) but I have already sent a letter to them requesting for a transfer to the AM session.  I am not expecting a reply from them before July.  Whatever the outcome is, it's not going to bother me too much.  Keep in touch!

55#
發表於 05-1-31 12:04 |只看該作者

What's the probability for a applicant living in 41 area can admit to his first choice school (eg. Lasalle or Marynoll)? Did Education Dept announce any related figures? If there is such figure, the question can be considered in a quantitive and objective way eg. $xxx additonal financial burden for xxx% chance.

Additional point may consider is whether there is any economic of scale, ie. whether you have more than 1 kid.

BTW, my girl will also study K1 in SC in Essex Rd this Sept, am session.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題