用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 let's share!! 我想問香港邊間小學,幼稚園係出名愉快活 ...
樓主: MeiLuiMaMe
go

let's share!! 我想問香港邊間小學,幼稚園係出名愉快活動教學架?? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-12-10 17:44 |只看該作者

Re: let's share!! 我想問香港邊間小學,幼稚園係出名愉快活動教學架??

St Rose of Lima's . Teachers and principal are very very very nice to the kids.

22#
發表於 04-12-11 03:18 |只看該作者

thanks for all your kindly reply.........
actually i know they'll feel happy in 幼稚園 , but i'm wondering that if i choose the one which's without homeworks and tests, how can i find the suitable primary school for matching, and how can bb catch up the total different education way of these school, so...........i want to collect more useful info. from all of u (experience mom or dad)!!
and i'm live in kln side, anymore sharing for me that i can learn more from u!!hehee~~   

THANKYOU!!

23#
發表於 04-12-11 03:20 |只看該作者

song 寫道:
St Rose of Lima's . Teachers and principal are very very very nice to the kids.

may i know is it closed to prince edward one??

24#
發表於 04-12-11 06:32 |只看該作者

MeiluMame,
I also agree that most kids studying in kinders feel happy, no matter they have or don't have homework/tests.  The school life in kinder is a lot different from primary, the no. of kids are less per class, teachers are more, so they are taken care of more, and they have more activities, games, music and arts, less serious than in primary.

So maybe your question of your kinder matching with primary school is more important, that's also one of the key decision factor.  I will consider the standard achieved by K3, the teaching approach of the kinder and see if these can allow my kid to join the target primary school.  Each kinder has its way to do this, so suggest you to ask your kinder directly.

This is in fact a complicated issue, there is no right or wrong, depends on which type of kinder matching which type of primary, and whether such matching fits your kid....

25#
發表於 04-12-15 20:32 |只看該作者

dear WYmom,

thanks for your kindly sharing!! i'll consider on it ga la................   :  anyway .........thankyou!!

26#
發表於 04-12-16 10:42 |只看該作者

我都投衛理堂幼稚園一票!

27#
發表於 04-12-16 13:28 |只看該作者

littlepig 寫道:
我都投衛理堂幼稚園一票!

me too!

hi littlepig,
而家你囡囡讀p.1, 校園生活好嗎?考完試未呀! 我個女讀得好開心呀!
雖然 d測驗由開學至今有5,6次,但係佢都no problem!(重考得幾好tim!)

各位家長,其實我個女以前間幼稚園係無test & exam架!但係真係讀得好開心,斑小朋友d理解能力唔差架,學校常鼓勵多看圖書,觀察事物,唔需要死記書本每隻字,只要自覺溫習便可.呢d係靠學校培育得來的.不用擔心上小學有什麼問題!小朋友適能力係好強架!

28#
發表於 04-12-16 14:19 |只看該作者

我幾同意 WYmom , 我個仔以前讀一間好傳統天主教幼稚園, 日日問佢鐘唔鐘意返學,佢話緊係鐘意 la, 老師好唔好呀?緊係好啦!K2/3 開始默寫,寫手冊, 而加P1 去左間傳統天主教小學,而加亞仔坐係老師左手面,(老師話:坐係左手面學生唔冼理,坐係右手要Special care),好睇你安排mud 野小學比佢繼續去讀,d小朋友返幼稚園大部份都開心,這問題好似dcomplicated.這樣討論下去,莊 子 和 惠 子一樣, 安知魚不知我知魚知樂呼?比我丟下書包la! ha!ha!
WYmom 寫道:
MeiluMame,
I also agree that most kids studying in kinders feel happy, no matter they have or don't have homework/tests.  The school life in kinder is a lot different from primary, the no. of kids are less per class, teachers are more, so they are taken care of more, and they have more activities, games, music and arts, less serious than in primary.

So maybe your question of your kinder matching with primary school is more important, that's also one of the key decision factor.  I will consider the standard achieved by K3, the teaching approach of the kinder and see if these can allow my kid to join the target primary school.  Each kinder has its way to do this, so suggest you to ask your kinder directly.

This is in fact a complicated issue, there is no right or wrong, depends on which type of kinder matching which type of primary, and whether such matching fits your kid....

29#
發表於 04-12-20 14:43 |只看該作者

Dear Meilui Ma Me,

Kindergarten too happy, Primary will feel very painful.

LindaFong

30#
發表於 04-12-20 19:05 |只看該作者

An idea school is to be able to provide a happy learning environment to the students. The amount of homework or the number of test is not equal to the level of happiness.   The most important is that our kids feel the joy of learning, ie. love learning in school and have fun during the study.  After all, they will more eager to explore new stuffs.
Loving, Caring & Sharing “教養孩童,使他走當行的道,就是到老,他也不偏離。” (箴言23:6)

31#
發表於 04-12-21 10:34 |只看該作者

ling liang  church kindergarden
didima

32#
發表於 04-12-21 13:35 |只看該作者

sisima,

我囡囡在新學校也唸得很開心和投入.考了一次試(評估),成績也不錯.

我也覺得我囡囡理解力蠻好,而且做功課和學習都很主動.這証明衛理堂幼稚園的教學方法在培育小孩學習的態度上很成功.雖然我囡囡已幼稚園畢業了, 但我心中還很感激衛理堂校長和老師. :

33#
發表於 04-12-21 23:02 |只看該作者

Creativity (Park Vale) is a good choice.  My daughter and her classmates love to go to school.  They are induced to explore, to ask, to be independent.......

Racquel

34#
發表於 04-12-22 01:36 |只看該作者

littlepig 寫道:
sisima,

我囡囡在新學校也唸得很開心和投入.考了一次試(評估),成績也不錯.

我也覺得我囡囡理解力蠻好,而且做功課和學習都很主動.這証明衛理堂幼稚園的教學方法在培育小孩學習的態度上很成功.雖然我囡囡已幼稚園畢業了, 但我心中還很感激衛理堂校長和老師. :
你囡囡讀邊間

35#
發表於 04-12-22 09:42 |只看該作者

九龍區浸會大學附屬幼稚園 ,
專題學習 ,小朋友是從遊戲中學習 ,老師有愛心.

36#
發表於 04-12-22 10:07 |只看該作者

catcatmom,
WYmom,

好同意    

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖