用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 過海校車服務 (PM routes confirmed)
樓主: iantsang
go

過海校車服務 (PM routes confirmed) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-5-17 22:33 |只看該作者
Dear Ian,

May we show great respect for your help to cooridinate the Kowloon nanny bus? I also hope Kowloon parents will support it for the sake of our kids and future SHCK kids. Million thanks.

Regards,
Bobowong

醒目開學勳章

22#
發表於 10-5-18 02:00 |只看該作者
  The letter from Kwoon Chung has been prepared and will be distributed later today.

I just feel both mentally and physically exhausted now......  will pass it back to Kwoon Chung now

Now need to turn my focus on my young daughter, to prepare for coming K1 interviews later this year.

btw, start planning for courses in summer holiday yet?

原帖由 bobo_wong2006 於 10-5-17 22:33 發表
Dear Ian,

May we show great respect for your help to cooridinate the Kowloon nanny bus? I also hope Kowloon parents will support it for the sake of our kids and future SHCK kids. Million thanks.

Reg ...

醒目開學勳章

23#
發表於 10-5-18 13:04 |只看該作者
Friendly reminder (update)

There may be delays on distributing the letters so don't be too nervous if you don't receive it today!

24#
發表於 10-5-18 16:27 |只看該作者
Ian

真係好多謝你對我們作出既努力, I really appreciate it!!!

我又係要準備細囡出年既interview...

至於暑期班, 有d 資料係手啦, 不過仲未報

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/cutie-wingnam

醒目開學勳章

25#
發表於 10-5-18 22:50 |只看該作者
Hi yamiyami,

Oh I did call you last week, right?  (I called the wrong name since can't read your handwriting!  haha)  Now I realize one of them is you!  I was wondering if will come across you but I guess my head was a mess already after calling so many parents.

Is the young one small B again?  Hope not 'coz it just seems competition get so keen now.  Let's work hard together!

For summer courses, I have applied to three plus 2 regular ones so Shannon will be occupied!  Luckily, I manage to have no courses on Sat and Sun!

Finally, thank you for you support!

Ian

原帖由 yamiyami 於 10-5-18 16:27 發表
Ian

真係好多謝你對我們作出既努力, I really appreciate it!!!

我又係要準備細囡出年既interview...

至於暑期班, 有d 資料係手啦, 不過仲未報

26#
發表於 10-5-19 11:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 iantsang 於 10-5-18 22:50 發表
Hi yamiyami,

Oh I did call you last week, right?  (I called the wrong name since can't read your handwriting!  haha)  Now I realize one of them is you!  I was wondering if will come across you but I  ...

係呀...咪就係我lor...係咪即係我d 字寫得太衰呀?..哈...不過真係好感激你熱心既幫忙呀...

我細囡10月出世, 又係細b 呀, 而家都未識講野...無法啦...不過都希望可以同家姐一齊上課...

嵐嵐暫時而家星期六學英文art work, 星期日跳ballet, summer 就會幫佢報左2-3樣野weekday 時學...

醒目開學勳章

27#
發表於 10-5-19 13:24 |只看該作者
Now I am getting embarrassed.  

No, I must admit that you are not the only one I called the wrong name!  I guess you understand now why I keep typing BK posts in English!

I remember 嵐嵐 is also small B (September, right?) so that's why I asked.  Then little one is even tougher!  Do apply some more for backups learning from the situation this year.  The only good thing is, next year there are 60 more places available at SHCK (total 8 classes).  Do you know about that?

You are right, we also booked classes during weekdays so Shannon would still need to attend classes daily so it's like no holidays!  haha

Ian

原帖由 yamiyami 於 10-5-19 11:58 發表

係呀...咪就係我lor...係咪即係我d 字寫得太衰呀?..哈...不過真係好感激你熱心既幫忙呀...

我細囡10月出世, 又係細b 呀, 而家都未識講野...無法啦...不過都希望可以同家姐一齊上課...

嵐嵐暫時而家星期六學英文a ...

28#
發表於 10-5-19 15:40 |只看該作者
原帖由 iantsang 於 10-5-19 13:24 發表
Now I am getting embarrassed.  

No, I must admit that you are not the only one I called the wrong name!  I guess you understand now why I keep typing BK posts in English!

I remember 嵐嵐 is a ...

唔使尷尬既, 我daddy 一直以為嵐嵐叫蘭蘭, 咁咪仲搞笑...哈..

我知呀, 學校好似係行344 制, 嵐嵐個年係3, 所以競爭都好大下...佢仲要係9月出世, 你都幾好記性bor...哈...

醒目開學勳章

29#
發表於 10-5-19 15:51 |只看該作者
Actually it is 3-3-4 (because total allowed use of classrooms are 10), so we are lucky for our young ones.  Actually I consider this when I decide to attend SHCK so the young one would have better chance.

Yes do remember when 嵐嵐 was born because we all worked hard together last year mar!  I was afraid how come everyone in bk are younger than Shannon, who was born in August.  If 嵐嵐 and Shannon are classmate next year in LK, then they will have birthday party together!  ;)

Ian

原帖由 yamiyami 於 10-5-19 15:40 發表

唔使尷尬既, 我daddy 一直以為嵐嵐叫蘭蘭, 咁咪仲搞笑...哈..

我知呀, 學校好似係行344 制, 嵐嵐個年係3, 所以競爭都好大下...佢仲要係9月出世, 你都幾好記性bor...哈... ...

醒目開學勳章

30#
發表於 10-5-24 13:54 |只看該作者

Another updates for parents expecting the notice

Like to apologize to those parents expecting to receive the letters from Kwoon Chung concerning the school bus.

I followed up today with both parties and found out although we have confirmed the routes to be proposed, however, Kwoon Chung still need time to prepare the application forms for coming school year so they need to be sent out together.  So, probably another 1-2 weeks before it can come out.

醒目開學勳章

31#
發表於 10-5-26 17:54 |只看該作者

Letter from Kwoon Chung is distributed today

I guess I chased too many time so the letter from Kwoon Chung has been distributed to all existing parents who stated interested previously.

Good luck to us all and hope all routes can have enough students and we can have our first year with Kowloon school bus!!!

32#
發表於 10-5-27 10:38 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

Thanks so much for your effort to make it really happen!  

I was so excited to find the notice last night and returned to 校車姨姨 this morning already.

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-5-26 17:54 發表
I guess I chased too many time so the letter from Kwoon Chung has been distributed to all existing parents who stated interested previously.

Good luck to us all and hope all routes can have enough st ...

33#
發表於 10-5-27 11:04 |只看該作者
嵐嵐病左幾日...希望張通告唔好miss la...
:D

34#
發表於 10-5-27 11:09 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

Thank you so much for your assistance and devotion into this matter.

After reading the memo from Kwoon Chung, they stated each route must have at least 14 students, do they mean AM+PM together?

Many thanks

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-5-26 17:54 發表

Good luck to us all and hope all routes can have enough st ...

醒目開學勳章

35#
發表於 10-5-27 11:56 |只看該作者
Hi Ursula,

You are welcome.  And it is because parents like you who we walk through the path last year so I become determine to make this happen.

There are still many follow-ups with Kwoon Chung I believe since I have heard concerns about early pickup time and one or two routes may not have enough students yet to form the route.  Let's pray and hope there are more coming NC students to join.

Ian

原帖由 Ursula 於 10-5-27 10:38 發表
Hi Ian,

Thanks so much for your effort to make it really happen!  

I was so excited to find the notice last night and returned to 校車姨姨 this morning already.

醒目開學勳章

36#
發表於 10-5-27 12:02 |只看該作者
Hope 嵐嵐 will recover soon!

原帖由 yamiyami 於 10-5-27 11:04 發表
嵐嵐病左幾日...希望張通告唔好miss la...
:D

醒目開學勳章

37#
發表於 10-5-27 12:07 |只看該作者
Hi sarahmama,

It was a requirement added at the very last minute as we finalized (that part is out of my control already).  Kwoon Chung will require 14 students per bus to operate that particular line.  So, for example, if Kln East AM route cannot have 14 students, then this bus cannot operate.  The four routes now (am & pm combined) are independent.

For your case, I think there are enough students since Kwoon Chung is thinking to add 1-2 more students per adding 1-2 more stops if not enough students.

Ian

原帖由 sarahmama 於 10-5-27 11:09 發表
Hi Ian,

Thank you so much for your assistance and devotion into this matter.

After reading the memo from Kwoon Chung, they stated each route must have at least 14 students, do they mean AM+PM togeth ...

醒目開學勳章

38#
發表於 10-6-1 11:58 |只看該作者
my daughter will be the coming NC pm student , unfortunately, we live in Sham Tseng, no school bus will be covered!
I really hope that no 13 can pick my daughter up in Sham Tseng, we dont mind early pick up time , and I do join this route if it can fit us!

醒目開學勳章

39#
發表於 10-6-1 12:23 |只看該作者
Hi SCV,

You have went to register today already?

I would suggest you to contact the school bus company to reflect your wish.  They should have the phone no. listed on the letter given to the parents.  The role of the PTA is to help collect the data initially so Kwoon Chung can based on the pattern of locations to decide routes that can cover most of the students in Kowloon.  However, we expect and realize that it is not possible to cover all the locations.  For your information, even within HK island, there are still places which Kwoon Chung still haven't covered yet.

I strongly recommend you to leave some information with Kwoon Chung first, it is because we do not have the location data of the new coming NC students.  If there are more students living in Sham Tseng, may be Kwoon Chung would consider it too.  For example, we didn't expect the school bus to reach Tsing Yi at the beginning since it is in NT area but because Tsing Yi has most of the Kowloon SHCK students there so it has been included.

Good luck and please feel free to let me know if I can offer further assistance.

Ian

原帖由 SCV 於 10-6-1 11:58 發表
my daughter will be the coming NC pm student , unfortunately, we live in Sham Tseng, no school bus will be covered!
I really hope that no 13 can pick my daughter up in Sham Tseng, we dont mind early  ...

醒目開學勳章

40#
發表於 10-6-1 12:56 |只看該作者
Dear Ian
thx so much!
I just phoned the school bus  provider, the staff suggested me fill in the school bus form and return it back first, but the chance for adding sham tseng pick up point is not high as it is too far away and seems to be no one ask for it before!
I do hope that miracle can be happened on my family!
Thx again!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題