用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Look See 置富KinderU右思維幼稚園(前身占美幼稚園),家 ...
查看: 3891|回覆: 42
go

Look See 置富KinderU右思維幼稚園(前身占美幼稚園),家長入嚟傾傾……. [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-4-4 22:35 |只看該作者

Look See 置富KinderU右思維幼稚園(前身占美幼稚園),家長入嚟傾傾…….

有冇家長報讀了這家幼稚園? 前身占美幼稚園的校譽如何?  近年學生考到那些小學?  英文水平如何??

2#
發表於 05-4-5 09:01 |只看該作者

Re: Look See 置富KinderU右思維幼稚園(前身占美幼稚園),家長入嚟傾傾…….

呢間學校好似好細wor,小朋友會唔會無活動空間?

3#
發表於 05-4-5 12:22 |只看該作者

我上星期去過,見到他們剛完成翻新工程。我覺得他們校舍和賽西湖寶山幼稚園差

4#
發表於 05-4-7 11:37 |只看該作者

My daughter graduated in 2004 and she is now in DGS primary school.  I sent her to their Phonics and Little Genius Porgram and I am very grateful to the school and its staff.  My daughter's teacher is Ms. Vicky, a Canadian who speaks very very slow but very good with children.  A good kindergarten that is not very well known.             

5#
發表於 05-4-8 13:29 |只看該作者

I've just asked my friend and she said both of their native English teachers are smokers. As her daughter has azma, so she didn't consider it.

6#
發表於 05-4-9 11:41 |只看該作者

你講得對,我都有發現依個問題,但我個B已經在這裏讀緊k.1,所以為了阿B著想我就向校方投訴。聽講她們已經解僱咗個位英文老師,星期一喠會有一位非常有經驗的新英文老師到職

7#
發表於 05-4-9 12:05 |只看該作者

One thing I like about the school is that they take parents complaints seriously and react vert quickly.  The teacher who was dismissed was sent to them from "Letterland" in Cambridge.  

8#
發表於 05-4-9 19:57 |只看該作者

什麼你地會complaint gei?
how is the teachers there? good ?

9#
發表於 05-4-10 00:10 |只看該作者

Re: Look See 置富KinderU右思維幼稚園(前身占美幼X園),家長入嚟傾傾…….

To "complain" is a strong word but to make "constructive suggestion" is the right of any parent.  In my view, if a kindergarten good and has the best interest of students in mind, they should be eager to take suggestions.  This is why I remained loyal to Jimmy's for my children.  They listen and make changes immediately when we raise a concern over a genuine matter.      

I would say that their teachers in the international section is as good as an international school.  I don't know so much about the local section.  However, I understand that they will change the whole school into an international school curriculum starting from Sept 2005.

10#
發表於 05-4-10 01:04 |只看該作者

W2005 寫道:
聽講她們已經解僱咗個位英文老師,星期一喠會有一位非常有經驗的新英文老師到職

Is it ture? Could u tell me the name of the new teacher? Is she also come from UK or Canada?
So, one will be replaced or two will be replaced?

Sorry for my enquiry, I want to know more b4 making decision.
Thanks a lot!

11#
發表於 05-4-10 03:23 |只看該作者

I think you should speak to the school directly and get information you need.

12#
發表於 05-4-11 09:06 |只看該作者

Sorry!I don't think they will disclose to the parents their teachers are smokers or not. Only because my friend lives in Chi Fu so she has witnessd the teachers smoke. Normally the parents will not know. My friend also said the English teacher last yr didn't smoke,but this yr(new teacher) is a smoker. And she said their english teachers are also teach in the other branch of Kinder U in CWB. I don't know actually how many smokers in total that the Kinder u employed. After discussed with my friend yesterday. I think most properly I will not consider this kinder.

Besides,my friend said the English class is at 4 PM,not like the others centre which have classes at 5 PM. If the kids attend PM classes in their own kindergartens,they are not able to attend their English class. She said that's why parents there don't choose they classes as well.

Anyway, thanks for recommendation.

13#
發表於 05-4-11 10:58 |只看該作者

No problem.  It is my pleasure indeed.  But I am quite sure that the English teacher that has the problem has been dismissed     .

14#
發表於 05-4-12 00:50 |只看該作者

I visited the school today for my two girls after reading this discussion.  The school is bright and well decorated.

I spoke to their Headteacher, an English lady who seems very experienced.  She assured me that the young teacher who smoked has returned to the UK and she told me that the school mandates a smoke free environment at all times.  She also showed me their lastest Mandarin, math and English curriculum which I find to be very impressive.

My child have been attending KinderU phonics and Doman classes for the past 18 months and I am happy with their methods and philosophies.  From their track record, I trust that they will do a good job at the Kindergarten.  

15#
發表於 05-4-13 02:34 |只看該作者

Any comments about their school uniform??  It looks quite stylish.  I was told by the receptionists that it was designed by a fashion designer awarded by the HKTDC.  I like the white shirt that looks like a barrister's shirt   The colleague cardigan is also very very nice and looks like ones from UK university.  The only problem is that it may get dirty easily.

16#
發表於 05-4-14 18:10 |只看該作者

Hello maximusmozart
聽你哋咁講依間學校D英文真係幾好,我囡囡現在讀個間幼稚園是由中文老師教英文,所以佢D英文真係麻麻地,我好擔心佢將來升小學。於是周圍幫佢報讀英文班,後來聽我囡囡D同學家長介紹,上星期在香港仔間占美報左5月份新開的Letterland Phonics班,見D英文老師真係幾好,雖然只係幫我囡囡做左幾分鐘評估,但我個囡囡都好似幾鍾意佢。加上聽校長講佢地香港仔校每日都有半個鐘英文,而置富校就英文和中文各佔一半時間,E家真係好想幫個囡囡轉校,但我老公就堅持要讀原本個間幼稚園,話佢地有直屬小學,不過聽你講你個女讀完占美都可以考DGS啦,雖然我個女無你個女咁叻,但可唔可以教我一D秘訣呀!等我可以再同老公爭取吓。等你回音啦,謝謝!        

17#
發表於 05-4-19 00:24 |只看該作者

If you want to get your girl into DGS, it is very important that she has a good command of English and learn a music instrument early.  Also, you should let her watch "Dai Cheong Gum" to train up her will of endurance.  You also need to establish the reasons and make her understand the difference between DGS and other schools.  It is only that you establish a desire for her to enter the school that she will genuinely work on her own initiative to get into the school.

DGS is not easy gar!!!!  The girls there are very very smart.  There has been stories that some students vomit everyday at home since they could not cope with the pressue   

Jimmy's was my choice and my husband has to thank me for it.  It doesn't look a million dollars outside but I like the methods of their School Supervisor, a great mother and educator.    She has a genuine love and dedication for children and she raised all of her children in her kindergarten.   

18#
發表於 05-4-20 01:35 |只看該作者

Any Doman style teaching at KinderU Rightmind??  If yes, I will certainly send my child there       

19#
發表於 05-4-20 10:30 |只看該作者

Hello maximusmozart
多謝你的意見,E個星期六我會和老公帶囡囡去幼稚園睇吓。
Hi domandad
咩係Doman style,係唔係好好架。

20#
發表於 05-4-20 11:12 |只看該作者

Glenn Doman's teaching methods focuses on the deployment of the special abilities of the right brain through the use of flashcards.  I think it would be of great benefit for a child if a KG can use flashcards to train the child daily.  This is not a concept that is easily understood by KG in HK.

This is why I said if they use this system, I will send my child there.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題