搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 how many of u will pay regis fee to SJC
查看: 3418|回覆: 43
go

how many of u will pay regis fee to SJC [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-4 10:16 |只看該作者

how many of u will pay regis fee to SJC

I got the offer from SJC just four days after interview. SJC requsted to pay 1050 registration fee which is much higher than other kinder before 6th Nov. And I still have 3 more favorite kinder coming for interview. Frankly speaking, SJC is not my to priority as I heard to much bad comment from other mamas in this web. How about you?? do u get the letter and will u pay???

2#
發表於 04-11-4 10:39 |只看該作者

Re: how many of u will pay regis fee to SJC

I've also relieved the letter but I think I will not pay the registeration fee!

3#
發表於 04-11-4 11:10 |只看該作者

SJC 全名是什麼?  

Thanks

4#
發表於 04-11-4 11:14 |只看該作者

sjc=St. Johannes College 聖若望英文書院

5#
發表於 04-11-4 11:32 |只看該作者

cowcowmama 寫道:
I got the offer from SJC just four days after interview. SJC requsted to pay 1050 registration fee which is much higher than other kinder before 6th Nov. And I still have 3 more favorite kinder coming for interview. Frankly speaking, SJC is not my to priority as I heard to much bad comment from other mamas in this web. How about you?? do u get the letter and will u pay???

教育處唔係規定只可以收HK$550.00咩 ?

6#
發表於 04-11-4 11:47 |只看該作者

我記得上年囝囝都考到SJC, 我照比佐留位費HK$1050(HK$550留位費 + HK$500雜費). 最後,都無選讀SJC. 因我怕雜費太多.

cowcowmama 寫道:

教育處唔係規定只可以收HK$550.00咩 ? [/quote]

7#
發表於 04-11-4 11:50 |只看該作者

Paklamma,

They are very tricky.  They are only charging $550 as 留位費 but an additional $500 for so called "什費按金".  

8#
發表於 04-11-4 11:55 |只看該作者

cowcowmama:
我想問SJC有咩唔好comment, 可否長細告知, 因我都考慮緊俾唔俾留位費和什費. Thank!  

9#
發表於 04-11-4 12:13 |只看該作者

Bingbing28,

Some parents said the school does not respect and listen to parents opinions.

10#
發表於 04-11-4 13:07 |只看該作者

比比媽,

原來o係咁 ! Tks.

Danielboy,

Will you pay the 留位費 ?  Is this your target school ?

11#
發表於 04-11-4 13:30 |只看該作者

Paklamma,
This has never been my target school.  I have no plans to send my son to full day nursery.  I applied SJC only to let my son acquire some interview experience.  What about you?

12#
發表於 04-11-4 14:00 |只看該作者

Danielboy,

My son is very active and can't sit for a while. During the interview, he walked around in the classroom. And he didn't answer any question to the teacher. Just played the lego and spoke the color name by himself. He is a small boy and I am very worry about his performance.  So, I think I will pay the charges if they accept my son for safety sake. Even though I don't want him to go to the full day nursey.

13#
發表於 04-11-4 14:11 |只看該作者

Paklamma

Why don't you prefer full day nursey? please share!

妍妍媽

14#
發表於 04-11-4 14:13 |只看該作者

Paklamma,
I also agree you need to pay one or two schools for safety sake.  I am not paying because my son is already attending N1 in Keen Mind and therefore KM is already his back up.  If I were in your position, perhaps I would also pay.  

However, don't worry too much about your son's performance.  I am sure kinder teachers should understand what young children are like and that your son's performance is rather normal for his age.  So are you surprised that SJC has accepted your son?  I have also noticed that a few other mothers are saying their children did not perform well and yet got accepted.  Therefore, performance of a child may not be a crucial thing.  Don't take it too seriously and make yourself over stressed.

15#
發表於 04-11-4 14:20 |只看該作者

cherriemama:

Thank you!

Smarties

16#
發表於 04-11-4 18:03 |只看該作者

我收到學校的取錄信了,我很開心,我會在星期六帶囡囡交錢!

17#
發表於 04-11-4 22:17 |只看該作者

Hi all mama

my little girl also accepted by SJC, I am still thinking about pay the registration fee or not? I want to know more about SJC, does any mama can let me know the previous topic which talk about SJC.

Thanks

18#
發表於 04-11-4 23:07 |只看該作者

Sara-mama,

SJC Interview & SJC Chatroom.

19#
發表於 04-11-5 00:36 |只看該作者

Dear all,

相信大家有在10月30日interview的小朋友,都已被取錄。我囝囝也收到取錄信,叫我11月6日交$1050 register。但經過我今天與學校通過電話及問過其他家長,我決定不會被騙(即是不會交這費用),以下是我的分析和原因:

1. 在interview中,我囝囝從不說話,也從沒望過那位所謂的miss 一眼,全無反應,只是自己玩桌上之lego,別人可能以為我囝囝是聾的,他有什麼可能收我個仔?

2. 我發現interview的miss 完全不尊業,似臨時工多d。

3. sjc為了做一個假像給家長及所有人覺得有很多小朋友報讀及以為這學校有很多人爭,於是安排所有學生同一天同一時間interview,又安排家長及小朋友在馬路邊排隊等候,不顧小朋友之安全,又令家長辛苦,這做法不是為人師表所為。

4. 大家留意一下,(30/10)sat interview,(31/10) sun 學校休息,(1/11)mon 只有一日工作,我的取錄信是2/11寄出,一天的時間,可以將數十學生資料西選?會否太隨便?(其實我覺得sjc根本沒有scan過小朋友的interview report 及紀錄。)太沒誠意吧!

5. 參觀學校時,不容許家長到課室參觀,我問當席miss有多少課室,佢竟然答我唔知,沒有數過,實在太好笑了。

6. 其他學校只收$550 留位費,佢就收$1050,(有$500什麼雜費),因為佢地知道有好多家長就算交左留位費後,都會唔讀,佢地又可以賺多一筆錢。

7. sjc 應是最早迫家長注冊留位的學校,佢地知道好多家長都沒有經驗,有好多就好似我個仔係細仔,2歲都未到就interview,不可能有好表現,以為好難有好學校收,於是一見到sjc收,就好開心,立即去交錢,便上檔了。因為大部份學校都係1月左右才interview,到時就算細仔也能應付。(小朋友差一個月會有很大分別的)。

8. sjc 如果不是要收$1050, 而只是收$550,我都會考慮付的,但現在,我覺得他們立心不良。

9. 竟然沒有一份介紹學校的小冊子給家長,例如學費雜費價錢、返學時間、學制、教學模式、課外活動等。得一份爛鬼校刊,所有資料都沒有。個網站更無聊。

10. 聽聞sjc k1是"收硬"的(就算是插班),我現在相信了。
總括而言:極牟利幼稚園

請大家不要擔心,不要給學校選擇孩子,是我們去選擇學校,更何況,sjc也不是最好的。

我個仔沒有學校收,也不會讀sjc,因為我不是水魚。

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

20#
發表於 04-11-5 08:47 |只看該作者

我忍不住要出聲啦!

1首先,為什麼只有新加入國民才會鑽這間學校,之前在另一個topic,有個媽媽話這些是sjc的老師,我現在真的有點懷疑!

2這裹之前都有很多的家長說這校的不是,包括不太聽家長的意見,話雖如此但我之前都係毫無考慮地去interview,因為這校聲譽一直很好,覺得家長有不同需要所以有不同批評,SJC本來又是我第一志願,因為除了聲譽外,師資好好,有英文小學直升,我心中是要一間英文小學以便囡囡中學時可回英國衡接,還有小學部有大學學位的教師是九成的,和瑪利諾一樣呢,但去完interview後,我對這校好失望!是因為如mygoddish所講安排和面試時老師的不專業,我去了約克的interview,約克還比此校專業,至少當席miss能細心答我問題。

3不容許家長到課室參觀!‘課室唔見得光嗎?’其他學校甚至會讓家長觀課呢!問老師為什麼,不答我,好不專重!

4.收到信時,真的好開心,有教無類是好學教所為,但要收$1050留位費?我有心讓囡囡入讀,所以不是交不交的問題,但教育署都指明只可收$550 留位費,我覺得些校有點‘娶考’,我又一次失望!

算吧!我不會交SJC留位費的,我不想日後學校不聽除我的意見,因為我覺得會好不專重我,我怕我會被‘激襯’,我大女已入不到好小學,不想細女又是這樣!
希望囡囡入到好學校,希望香港的教育還能給我一點好印像!

請見該!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題