POPO

62#
發表於 06-6-3 23:20 |只看該作者

Re: SPN's mami

63#
發表於 06-6-3 23:21 |只看該作者

Thank you PWHPOPO !

Are you satisfied with Mr. Wong 's service, is he reliable ...?? Pls share your comment.

64#
發表於 06-6-3 23:54 |只看該作者

Thanks Lammimi - I will buy one bedsheet first. As for baby injection, my daughter has already had (水痘針)& but my paediatrician says that for children over 2 years old, not so important to have (肺炎鏈球菌針) injection....what do you think?

65#
發表於 06-6-4 00:02 |只看該作者

Dear Marshmellow & petyan,

My private doctor recommend to inject (水痘針)& (肺炎鏈球菌針) before the baby starting their school life too. So I plan to carry the baby to inject it. And then the doctor said that you need to inject only one kind of product every month and the baby have nothing sick.  

66#
發表於 06-6-4 00:27 |只看該作者

Dear PWHPOPO ,
Thanks!

67#
發表於 06-6-4 10:20 |只看該作者

Per my daugther's doctor, 肺炎鏈球菌 is very common in child , so he recommended strongly my daughter to take injection . For safty sake, when my girl started to join playgroup , she has already had both kinds of injection la  (水痘針 +肺炎鏈球菌針 l).

68#
發表於 06-6-5 11:44 |只看該作者

Dear all,
Did you join the account of the Shang Hai bank? It's very troublesome!

69#
發表於 06-6-5 16:37 |只看該作者

yes my husband spent one whole hour there just to open an account   

70#
發表於 06-6-5 18:47 |只看該作者

Dear all,

I'd my A/C opened already! It took me around 20 mins( maybe there is not much people in the branch that i went to)! Only one thing that I would like you guys to double check with the bank. SCB needs to collect $50 for the starting of  an autopay for a specific A/C.  I 've check with SPN that we should have been waived. So pls check your A/C  once you started the autopay to unvoid misunderstanding.

coolpizza

71#
發表於 06-6-5 18:50 |只看該作者

My doctor said  the same thing as what lammimi mentioned. He told me to bring my girl for injection  1/2 mth early  before schools starts. I think I'll ask my girl to take both injection.

lammimi 寫道:
Per my daugther's doctor, 肺炎鏈球菌 is very common in child , so he recommended strongly my daughter to take injection . For safty sake, when my girl started to join playgroup , she has already had both kinds of injection la  (水痘針 +肺炎鏈球菌針 l).

72#
發表於 06-6-6 09:01 |只看該作者

I think I will check with my doctor again. Better to be safe than sorry

73#
發表於 06-6-6 09:04 |只看該作者

thanks for reminding us...I already have to pay $100 to Hang Seng to set up standing order to transfer school fees to SCB each month. I could choose to transfer myself each month but I dont want to in case I forget :)

74#
發表於 06-6-6 09:09 |只看該作者

by the way, from my personal experience, my daughter is already attending Victoria nursery now - in the beginning she used to catch a cold very easily, nearly every 2 or 3 weeks. However, once I started giving her vitamin C tablets (the kind for children) every day, her immune system seems to be much better and she only caught a cold I think once or twice for the rest of the year until now (fingers crossed). If you are concerned about your bbs getting ill after starting school, I strongly recommend you consider my suggestion.

醒目開學勳章

75#
發表於 06-6-7 09:13 |只看該作者

Hi, everyone

I am new here.  

Can anyone pm me the contact of Mr Wong who could allow parents accompany with the children for the school bus.  I suppose Mr Wong is responsibile for HK Island line.  And is he only allow for accompany for the return?

Please correct me if I am worng.  As I urgently need it, could anyone let me know asap.

Many thanks.

76#
發表於 06-6-7 20:56 |只看該作者

Dear Marshmellow,

Please kindly provide to me that your daughter have
been taking which one kind of vitamin C tablets for our reference, thanks.

77#
發表於 06-6-7 21:41 |只看該作者

The one I buy for her is Redoxan chewable Vitamin C tablets for children which you can buy from Mannings, Watsons etc . SHe just takes one a day but if she seems to be catching a cold, I might give her two tablets and the cold goes away. Before I started giving Vit C, if she started to get a cold, it would always become a full blown cold with runny nose, cough, sore throat etc etc. As I said, I strongly recommend especially during the peak season for flus and colds

醒目開學勳章

78#
發表於 06-6-8 11:37 |只看該作者

Hi, Marshmellow

Many thanks for Mr Wong's number.

As I am new to this school, therefore, may I know is there any other misc charges besides school fee and the stationery fee?

Do we need to buy books? Once per term? And any other activities charges??

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks in advance.

79#
發表於 06-6-8 12:37 |只看該作者

Dear all,
My husband got the bedlinen and school bag after the registration yesterday. Do we need to wash /change the bedlinen everyweek? (The teacher did'n memtion in the talk) Do we need to buy a more ? Moreover, do we need to buy a blanket and pillow for our child? Thanks for help!

Littlebma

80#
發表於 06-6-8 12:48 |只看該作者

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖