181#
發表於 06-9-1 13:12 |只看該作者

Re: 真道中、小家長聚談

don't worry the teacher will help them

182#
發表於 06-9-1 13:20 |只看該作者

Dear 風雨同路,
I heard that DS_2 also had class re-arrangement.
Which grades are your children in?
deniset

183#
發表於 06-9-1 13:34 |只看該作者

Dear deniset,

All the best for the new term.

Yes, we all witnessed the "unique" class rearrangement exercise for DS 1 and DS 2 at the school playground this morning.

My children are in DS 3 and FS 2 this Sept.

184#
發表於 06-9-1 13:35 |只看該作者

my daugher also fs2
風雨同路 寫道:
Dear deniset,

Yes, we all witnessed the "unique" class rearrangement exercise for DS 1 and DS 2 at the school playground this morning.

185#
發表於 06-9-1 13:40 |只看該作者

Dear 風雨同路,
Thanks.  Same to you & your children. Keep in touch!
Is Chinese in DS 3 taught in Putonghua? And Science taught in English?
Best regards,
deniset

風雨同路 寫道:
Dear deniset,

186#
發表於 06-9-1 13:48 |只看該作者

Dear deniset,

Yes, since P.4 (then DS 1, now called DS 2 in the current academic year, I am still in the process of getting familiar with these terms, I must say...) in the last academic year, the Chinese Language lessons has been taught in Putonghua and Science primarily in English but supplemented with Cantonese in some of the lessons.  Somehow our kids manage (I guess being much younger which make them more flexible), so not to worry too much.

187#
發表於 06-9-1 13:54 |只看該作者

Dear 風雨同路,
Oh, I see.  Thanks!
What about scouting? Is it compulsory? Principal Yau has mentioned before that he would like to see scouting compulsory because he wanted our children to start engaging in different community services.
Rgds.,
deniset

188#
發表於 06-9-1 14:17 |只看該作者

Dear deniset,

The Club Scouts was only offered for a small number of P.4 students last year, I heard some had applied for that last year but did not get in as places were limited.

I am not aware of any plan to extend this to all students at Logos, perhaps you could contact Ms Pun (潘老師), the teacher in charge of the Club Scouts for primary students, and find out.   I understand they have enlisted more  teachers  to be Scout leaders this term and maybe they could allow more  students to join.

I also understand a number of parents have already enrolled for their children with the Boy Scouts groups and Boy's Brigade near where they live as it is closer to their homes.

Regards.

189#
發表於 06-9-1 14:25 |只看該作者

Dear 風雨同路,
Thanks for the detailed update. Sure will check w/the school but am uncertain if it is offered to DS_1 students. Are you ready for the bunch of notices today?
Have a great weekend!
deniset

寫道:
Dear deniset,

The Club Scouts was only offered for a small number of P.4 students last year, I heard some had applied for that last year but did not get in as places were limited.

I am not aware of any plan to extend this to all students at Logos, perhaps you could contact Ms Pun (潘老師), the teacher in charge of the Club Scouts for primary students, and find out.   I understand they have enlisted more  teachers  to be Scout leaders this term and maybe they could allow more  students to join.

I also understand a number of parents have already enrolled for their children with the Boy Scouts groups and Boy's Brigade near where they live as it is closer to their homes.

Regards.

190#
發表於 06-9-1 14:32 |只看該作者

Dear deniset,

To be honest, I am not looking forward to those multiple notices, medical and dental forms, etc. in the beginning of term.  It is going to be a very busy weekend.

By the way, the new school calendar has already been posted on the school web site, very efficient work this time...

191#
發表於 06-9-1 14:33 |只看該作者

Dear Parents,
It would be a good idea to bring your kids to take some student photos this weekend just in case they're asked to bring a few back to school next week.
Rgds.,
deniset

192#
發表於 06-9-1 14:37 |只看該作者

Thanks, deniset,

We have already got ours taken yesterday, as it is expected that we need to fill in again those forms to update the family data (busy weekend!!).  The new students also need extra photos for the student ID cards.

193#
發表於 06-9-1 14:47 |只看該作者

RE: School Calendar
Thanks, 風雨同路.  Got it!
deniset

風雨同路 寫道:
Dear deniset,

To be honest, I am not looking forward to those multiple notices, medical and dental forms, etc. in the beginning of term.  It is going to be a very busy weekend.

By the way, the new school calendar has already been posted on the school web site, very efficient work this time...
該用戶已被刪除

194#
發表於 06-9-1 15:28 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

195#
發表於 06-9-1 15:38 |只看該作者

i very afaid my daugher in new school

196#
發表於 06-9-1 15:40 |只看該作者

Dear zoemaywang,
Why?
deniset

zoemaywang 寫道:
i very afaid my daugher in new school

197#
發表於 06-9-1 15:41 |只看該作者

my daugher  afaid new school the teacher and study are friendly

198#
發表於 06-9-1 15:54 |只看該作者

Oh, I see. Please talk to her and try to give her lots of support. Are you a working mom? If you can spare some time, try to be a parent volunteer. Get to know other parents and the school. I'm sure you get to meet many of our friendly parents at Logos.
Try to talk to other parents of your girl's class. I'm sure they will be more than happy to share your thoughts. Wish you & your daughter a happy school year.
deniset

zoemaywang 寫道:
my daugher  afaid new school the teacher and study are friendly

199#
發表於 06-9-1 15:57 |只看該作者

Dear Parents

I can only find the last year's school calendar.
Was it it uploaded?

Ugly-duckling

200#
發表於 06-9-1 15:58 |只看該作者

thk deniset   i work parttimejob but i need study
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖