教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 培正幼稚園家長-----請進
發新帖
查看: 94885|回覆: 3
go

培正幼稚園家長-----請進 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 03-3-3 00:51 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 培正幼稚園家長-----請進

My son is studying in Pui Ching in K1.  I think the kindergarten is ok and the course is quite easy.  He just started to have homework in the 2nd term and there's no examination in K1, 2 and 3.  No too much activities for kids + parents.  All kindergarten students can promote to Pui Ching Primary School and that's the main reason why parents like to choose Pui Ching.
JWong

2#
發表於 03-3-12 23:55 |顯示全部帖子

KK,

You are welcomed.  And, one thing that I don't like is that Pui Ching teachers don't encourage parents to call them to understand thier children's performance at school.  But in case your children had perform badly that day, the teacher will call you pro-actively.  When my son was studying pre-nursery at another kindergarten, I tended to call his teacher weekly so that I could understand how he performed.  You know, not need to wait until the Parents' Day.
JWong

3#
發表於 05-1-6 00:22 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,

My son is studying in K3.  In the past, they used to have a schedule for the test, normally on every Friday.  Anyone knows if there is any test on this coming Friday (Jan 7) ?  My son just keep on saying he don't know ....

Thks.
JWong

4#
發表於 05-1-6 11:07 |顯示全部帖子

Dear helloruby,

Thks!  Do you have the test schedule for 2005 ?  If yes, pls let me know.  Thks so much !!
JWong
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖