教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Parents of 真道書院 Pls comments
發新帖
查看: 2575|回覆: 1
go

Parents of 真道書院 Pls comments [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-10-31 22:56 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Parents of 真道書院 Pls comments

Yes, my niece is also studying in Primary 4. I think she really enjoys going to school comparing to other kids of her age.  I think I can bear the "faults" of the school authority as it's really a newly established school.  I totally agree that all teachers there are very professional.  They all have the "heart" to teach the kids well.  The kids (my niece and my friends' children) love the teachers and the school very much.

2#
發表於 05-10-31 23:03 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Parents of 真道書院 Pls comments

I appreciate the teachers' preparation.  All the curriculum are tailored made for the students.  The teachers make the "課程紙" themselves.

I like the science curriculum very much.  Most of the teachers are doctors.  

And also computer worksheets.  They are really attractive.  By the way, computer is a new subject.  My friends' child (in secondary) said the teacher is an experienced one.  She was HKCEE marker and question setter.  

Computer and Science are the subjects the kids love most.  I appreciate the school finding more and more professional and experienced teachers to teach the kids.

alaska4567 寫道:
我要更正我的說話, 科學堂的不是英文"工作紙", 是英文"課程紙" 我最欣賞是科學堂, 由一年級開始小朋友自己親自做實驗, 令他們對科學很有興趣及有更深的認識 :
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖