發新帖
查看: 2928|回覆: 11
go

請問:大陸造o既單簧管得唔得 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-9-29 15:58 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問:大陸造o既單簧管得唔得

Yamaha is so far so good.

But for value, I will support all parents to pay for a Buffet B12, currently discount at TomLee at $3600 only, very good and stable.

Don't buy those in China, even they said they are some 中美合資, still very bad... It will just waste you $1000, and probably you will give up playing clarinet.
Music is the art of thinking with sounds. –Jules Combarieu

2#
發表於 05-9-29 16:47 |顯示全部帖子

yinyinBB,

if you get your Buffet E11 at $8,XXX, well... you shouldn't be a very long time ago player.

[My Buffet E11 was get at $4,2XX...well... a old guy....     

$3,600 for a Buffet B12 is very worth!! That's very nice clarinet in fact. Much better than Yamaha C-270, so that's why Yamaha got larger 2nd hand market (most people will sell it when they reaches a grade)

Don't buy Yamaha C-450, I know that's wood one, but... very bad sound, ever worse than Buffet B12...

Check your PM please..

3#
發表於 05-9-29 23:45 |顯示全部帖子

我的意見:

Yamaha 係平價入面穩定的管, YCL-250 冇記錯好似 $2700...但....

如果可以, 又真係有心學, 買 Buffet B12 啦!!! $3600 真係好平.... 以前冇特價係去到 $4300 囉!!! 分左期 (好似可以分六期), 每期都係多百五咋... Buffet B12 是法國做的, 而 Buffet 是 單簧管大廠, 聲音比 yamaha 真的好很多, 到咁上下老師會建議你買 Buffet R13, 就是因為這廠比 yamaha 好

如果俾中美合資果支都要2千幾, 算吧, 買 yamaha 啦

簧片還是另一個很長的題目, 有機會再分享。

4#
發表於 05-9-30 00:04 |顯示全部帖子

Many Band teacher like Yamaha sound -- it really like when you are talking "Yamaha" -- a bright and high voice. Or I should say it sound like Yamaha piano, people will comment it as 尖 / 弱 for sometime. But this match the requirement of the Wind/brass Band, the louder sound without discussion the sound quality.

Again, Clarinet sound should be much warmer or much deep / wide rather than a "Yamaha" voice. Buffet is a good brand, it's B12 is stable and durable. Anyway, you have ordered your YCL-250, then just save more your $$$ on a later R13, with cost $17000 in Tomlee right now, I guess they will increase their price later.

5#
發表於 05-9-30 11:55 |顯示全部帖子

yinyinBB,

有好多 wind/brass band 的老師會叫學生用RICO, 話平喎... 仲可以吹左四五年都唔叫佢轉硬D的 Reed ... 你睇下俾唔俾到多d意見啦... 我打得太多啦

6#
發表於 05-9-30 23:20 |顯示全部帖子

唔關小朋友懶唔懶囉... vandoren d reed 係耐用好多

7#
發表於 05-10-1 00:05 |顯示全部帖子

條卦帶真係會輕少少, 但.... 我都是不建議啦, 沒有一個專業者會用, 考試 / 比賽時用都很不好看。但如果一直用, 而到那天才不用, 又會很不適應和會影響分數。

手不夠長是指右手嗎? 把管抬高一點可能會好一點的

新管裝合要大力d, 因為水松未軟, 是這個樣子的了。給多點耐性吧, 父母 / 老師都幫一下忙吧。

其實大個d先學都冇壞的, 蔡國田都叫大師啦, 還是十二歲才開始學單簧管的。

8#
發表於 05-10-3 10:32 |顯示全部帖子

TIFFMUMMY,

If I don't get anything wrong, the B12 should have its discount ($3600) until 31 Oct, and the R13 have been selling $17000 for some years already...

Better start saving, and in fact R13 is not the best clarinet already.

Vandoren reed got 2 type, one is a blue box and another is a silver box. Both in french cut, but the silver box got a longer face and it allow larger sound. the blue box should be around $150, and the silver box should be in $170. No.four said it was $120/$130 as last year was discounted for 2-3 months, and so I got some boxes ...

youma,

If you think Buescher is cheaper than better you choose the Yamaha. I will in any sense to suggest all student a Buffet B12 > Yamaha YCL-250, not others.

Buescher in fact is a china made one.

Bigcat,

Both Yamaha & Buffet should have its adjustable thumb rest. It allow smaller hands student to carry the clarinet easier.

9#
發表於 05-10-4 10:27 |顯示全部帖子

靖嵐,

最緊要係佢隻手夠大, 拎得起支單簧管
外國有d好細的小朋友會吹 Eb 先, 就係這個原因了

10#
發表於 05-10-5 00:50 |顯示全部帖子

LapHimMom,

其實呢, 右手手指公一定會痛的, 管是重的, 將來吹A調的會更重哦。有沒有買 thumb rest 呀? 看看會不會好一點?

Eb 的單簧管是真的細很多, 但... 貴而且沒有用
主要是用來給樂團吹的。

外國有膠造的 C單簧管,我曾在英國的網頁看過,是設計給小朋友的,輕一點,而且細一點,但價錢絕不便宜,沒記錯也要三千多港元。

btw, 禁唔實個鍵--係正常的,他的手會張開,多點做伸展就會好一點了。

靖嵐,

是E flat 調的管,手是的確細很多,卻記得,沒得考試的。

手夠不夠大,從這裏很難討論,帶小朋友到琴行試一下,如果所有手指都能一次過按在管的洞洞上就沒有問題了。

個人覺得學管樂當然會比學琴貴一點,真的,而且消費絕對不比學琴便宜。買管以外你還要定期付錢買簧片,偶然會買吹咀。當然,樂器的價格上,兩者也有差別。考試時管樂和弦樂一樣,要請伴奏,也是不少的數目。

不過,我想說的,是鋼琴有75%人會學和考試,有八級的人自然也多了,競爭多就自然有些人願意便宜地教。便宜的老師往往是你在付錢給他學教琴,而非你在學琴,這些也該考慮哦。

11#
發表於 05-10-5 23:54 |顯示全部帖子

Flute 都唔一定淺0家.... 老土D講, 邊有淺D0家?!    咁淺就唔使學啦  

屋企人當然可以做伴奏啦, 但如果計, 比如三級考試歌, 個伴奏起碼都要番6級以上先會OK, 唔叫得好難, 但一D都唔淺。基本上你練得到彈得好就得, 如果唔係, 個伴奏彈錯都會扣個小朋友分數0家

12#
發表於 05-10-6 21:58 |顯示全部帖子

Flute & Clarinet are in different aspect and will have different diffculties! Some people can only handle the flute very well, or reverse ( I am the case that only able to play clarinet, no flute)

伴奏 is another very big topic to share. I won't never trust any so-called "iano-teacher", some grade 8 holder may even not able to play a grade 5 piece!! Some of them were named to be "experienced", BUT most of their experience is just getting their friends for some small types concert. Meaningless and useless experience.

How's your son' exams? Get really?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題