用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 想問下有冇人用過 蒙特梭利/福禄貝爾教具 (木製玩 ...
查看: 2447|回覆: 32
go

想問下有冇人用過 蒙特梭利/福禄貝爾教具 (木製玩具) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-8-11 15:55 |只看該作者

想問下有冇人用過 蒙特梭利/福禄貝爾教具 (木製玩具)

請問有媽媽有買過這些有教育性的玩具嗎?

我聽講好似每件玩具對小朋友黎講都係有意義既
吾會似市面果d玩具咁得個靚字
亦會有instructions教你點玩

想問下有冇人用過
效果怎樣?
適合什麼年齡的小朋友玩呢?
在什麼地方可以買到? 幾多錢?

2#
發表於 06-8-12 03:38 |只看該作者

Re: 想問下有冇人用過 蒙特梭利/福禄貝爾教具 (木製玩具)

JadeW 寫道:
請問有媽媽有買過這些有教育性的玩具嗎?

我聽講好似每件玩具對小朋友黎講都係有意義既
吾會似市面果d玩具咁得個靚字
亦會有instructions教你點玩

想問下有冇人用過
效果怎樣?
適合什麼年齡的小朋友玩呢?
在什麼地方可以買到? 幾多錢?

>> instructions教你點玩
Yes, for each set of materials, there is step-by-step instruction on how to use it.  For those people who study Montessori, we need to practise how to use the materials by following the instruction step-by-step.

>> 效果怎樣?
Some Montessori schools or kindergartens apply Montessori, you can visit those schools and take a look.

>> 在什麼地方可以買到? 幾多錢?
Some classic ones might be over $x000 for 1 set, so, most kindergartens only keep 1-2 sets in school as they are expensive.

This is a link I searched from web before:
LINK

Note - I do not suggest to buy the materials as the most important theory from Montessori is how the adults (teachers/parents) treat/teach the children, once you know the theory, you could practice it using any materials from daily life.  Also, if you have not studied Montessori before, you don't know how to use the materials, it will not worth to invest the money if you could not get the most value from it.

For myself, I invested the money on "me" instead of buying the materials.  I am now studying Montessori and I learned a lot from it, my baby loves playing with me as I try to make my baby's learning environment the Montessori way.  If you have question about the Montessori theory, feel free to pm me          

3#
發表於 06-8-13 00:11 |只看該作者

nn,

I would like to know more about Montessori theory and the place or books where I learn more. Would you also pm me the information. Many thanks!     

nn 寫道:
[quote]
JadeW 寫道:
請問有媽媽有買過這些有教育性的玩具嗎?

我聽講好似每件玩具對小朋友黎講都係有意義既
吾會似市面果d玩具咁得個靚字
亦會有instructions教你點玩

想問下有冇人用過
效果怎樣?
適合什麼年齡的小朋友玩呢?
在什麼地方可以買到? 幾多錢?

>> instructions教你點玩
Yes, for each set of materials, there is step-by-step instruction on how to use it.  For those people who study Montessori, we need to practise how to use the materials by following the instruction step-by-step.

>> 效果怎樣?
Some Montessori schools or kindergartens apply Montessori, you can visit those schools and take a look.

>> 在什麼地方可以買到? 幾多錢?
Some classic ones might be over $x000 for 1 set, so, most kindergartens only keep 1-2 sets in school as they are expensive.

LINK

Note - I do not suggest to buy the materials as the most important theory from Montessori is how the adults (teachers/parents) treat/teach the children, once you know the theory, you could practice it using any materials from daily life.  Also, if you have not studied Montessori before, you don't know how to use the materials, it will not worth to invest the money if you could not get the most value from it.

For myself, I invested the money on "me" instead of buying the materials.  I am now studying Montessori and I learned a lot from it, my baby loves playing with me as I try to make my baby's learning environment the Montessori way.  If you have question about the Montessori theory, feel free to pm me          [/quote]

4#
發表於 06-8-13 13:13 |只看該作者

nn ,
i also want to know more about the Montessori theory, can you PM me as well?

5#
發表於 06-8-13 13:14 |只看該作者

nn ,
i also want to know more about the Montessori theory, can you PM me as well?
nn 寫道:
[quote]
JadeW 寫道:
請問有媽媽有買過這些有教育性的玩具嗎?

我聽講好似每件玩具對小朋友黎講都係有意義既
吾會似市面果d玩具咁得個靚字
亦會有instructions教你點玩

想問下有冇人用過
效果怎樣?
適合什麼年齡的小朋友玩呢?
在什麼地方可以買到? 幾多錢?

>> instructions教你點玩

>> 效果怎樣?

>> 在什麼地方可以買到? 幾多錢?

LINK

For myself, I invested the money on "me" instead of buying the materials.  I am now studying Montessori and I learned a lot from it, my baby loves playing with me as I try to make my baby's learning environment the Montessori way.  If you have question about the Montessori theory, feel free to pm me          [/quote]

6#
發表於 06-8-13 18:17 |只看該作者

All who pm'ed me earlier,
I have already replied, pls check.

7#
發表於 06-8-14 00:13 |只看該作者

Hi nn,

As I want to know more about the Montessori theory, could you PM me as well?  

Thanks!

mkmickey

nn 寫道:

8#
發表於 06-8-14 00:19 |只看該作者

Hi nn,

另我想請教你對於市面上一些"Montessori class/group"之意見.
thx!

mkmickey

mkmickey 寫道:
Hi nn,

As I want to know more about the Montessori theory, could you PM me as well?  

Thanks!

mkmickey

[quote]
nn 寫道:
[/quote]

9#
發表於 06-8-14 11:59 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

10#
發表於 06-8-14 13:03 |只看該作者

thank you.

11#
發表於 06-8-14 14:00 |只看該作者

係囉, 我都想知 [quote]
mkmickey 寫道:
Hi nn,

thx!

mkmickey

[quote]

12#
發表於 06-8-14 16:38 |只看該作者

Hi nn,

I want to know about the Montessori theory too.

Thanks
我叫芷琪,27/7/2004出世 W:3.76kg  H:49.5cm,

13#
發表於 06-8-15 09:40 |只看該作者

nn,

I need the theory too!
btw, I've a set of duplicated copy of for vcd, let you know if I find anything interested there.

14#
發表於 06-8-15 13:40 |只看該作者

dear nn,
may I know also the Montessori theory and how to apply it on daily home setting too? thanks a lot!
pls PM me.
littlemak小麥 天行健,君子以自強不息!

15#
發表於 06-8-15 13:41 |只看該作者

dear nn,
may I know also the Montessori theory and how to apply it on daily home setting too? thanks a lot!
pls PM me.
littlemak小麥 天行健,君子以自強不息!

16#
發表於 06-8-15 19:51 |只看該作者

Sorry that I don't know, as I teach by myself, so, I don't need to find other Montessori class/group offered in the market.

- nn

車莉 寫道:
係囉, 我都想知 [quote]
mkmickey 寫道:
Hi nn,

thx!

mkmickey

[quote]

17#
發表於 06-8-15 19:52 |只看該作者

all, pls check pm.

18#
發表於 06-8-16 15:10 |只看該作者

Hi nn,

I want to know about the Montessori theory too.  Would you please PM me?  Thanks.

19#
發表於 06-8-16 15:11 |只看該作者

Hi nn,

I want to know about the Montessori theory too.  Would you please PM me?  Thanks.

20#
發表於 06-8-16 15:56 |只看該作者

nn ,

i also want to know more about the Montessori theory, can you please PM me?

thanks

‹ 上一主題|下一主題