用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Does any one got accepted by keen mind even thouhg y ...
發新帖
查看: 937|回覆: 5
go

Does any one got accepted by keen mind even thouhg your kid performed very [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-3-19 23:33 |只看該作者

Does any one got accepted by keen mind even thouhg your kid performed very bad o

Hi all,

I took my son to interview the Keen Mind (N1,am class) today since last week I was not free. He was sick (fever) & took the medicine this morning. By the time he being asked / played by the interviewer, he became very fussy & not answered (& not responsed )even one questions to her. Although I mentioned he was sick, she also commented he can't do what she asked him to do, but she still will reported to the school about his sitution. I can tell he was totally failed today. I & my husbund are very upset & disappointed. I know they won't accept my son. But I just want to know will there be any exceptional case? Like if you have the same case, but being accepted by Keen Mind, please do let me know. So we can have a small hope! Anyway, I know you guys will know the result soon. Good luck to you all!

Mickeymouse   :cry:

2#
發表於 05-3-21 10:43 |只看該作者

Re: Does any one got accepted by keen mind even thouhg your kid performed very b

Don't worry too much about it. If you really like that school so much, you can always ask for another interview, or wait until August, most kinder would have spaces then.

Although my son didn't apply Keen Mind, he also went to a reputable kinder's interview, it was his 1st interview ever and he was very cranky that day, the teachers couldn't even get him into the interview room, they tried for 5 times at least, eventually the teacher came out and observed him, he didn't answer any questions and  threw the toys off the table. I was so upset and embarrassed, so I gave up and said bye bye to the teachers.

Guess what? They accepted my son and my son is studying there happily now. I know many other kids didn't get accepted, I didn't dare to ask why they accepted my son, I was worried that they said it was a mistake! Good luck to you!
wbmom

3#
發表於 05-3-21 22:42 |只看該作者

Re: Does any one got accepted by keen mind even thouhg your kid performed very b

Dear wbmom,

Thank you very much for your encouragment & reassurance. You are very kind.I am not that worry like before now. I hope I will be as lucky as you are. If I have a good news, I am sure I will let you know.

mickeymouse

4#
發表於 05-3-22 00:18 |只看該作者

I also heard lots of cases that even the interview is not good and child still can be accepted.....

Don't worry....
Hey, I'm Kelly, born on Nov 16 2003 ; I

5#
發表於 05-3-22 15:24 |只看該作者

Dear chanan,

Is that true? Anyway, thank you for your support. I feel much better now. Actually he is a bit shy & he was really sick on that day. This is the fifth day he suffered from fever. I just took him to see doctor this morning, he has the rash (rose). I hope the school can understanding him! I am not only worry about the result, but also worry about his sick.......

mickeymouse   

6#
發表於 05-3-22 23:20 |只看該作者

Yes, sometimes the weather is cold and suddenly is getting warn...It is easy to get sick..... Hope he will get well so soon..............
Hey, I'm Kelly, born on Nov 16 2003 ; I
‹ 上一主題|下一主題