用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Urgent-Any nersury in Kowloon Tong can recommend?
查看: 2804|回覆: 23
go

Urgent-Any nersury in Kowloon Tong can recommend? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-3-3 21:35 |只看該作者

Urgent-Any nersury in Kowloon Tong can recommend?

Hi everybody,

My son is just 2 years old this month (end of the March). I live in Parc Oasis (kowloon tong), Is there any good nersury nearby? I found that most of the kindergardens only accept at least 2yr8mths old kids. This year Sept, he is only 2 and a half years old, so they all said I need to apply this year end & send him to kinder next year..........(big boy, by that time he will be 3.5 years old, I don't want him to study that late)

May I ask is there any nersury will accept 2 years kids. I haven't apply any yet since I don't have such information. If there are, Am I too late to apply? Can anyone help please? He is getting much naughty, I think it is good for him to stay in school at this stage especially he is very bad for the social skills........   

Thank you very much for your help!

Mickeymouse   

2#
發表於 05-3-3 23:34 |只看該作者

Re: Urgent-Any nersury in Kowloon Tong can recommend?

Mickeymouse,

You can try Aunty Lily Playgroup at No. 1 Lincoln St. They accept 2 yr old kids. You can let you child start to attend the weekly class first (parent can accompany their kids), and then change to 3 classes per week (only by himself) when you feel that he is ready. The place is quite old but the teachers there are very experienced. My younger son is studying there at present. He is 2 yrs 5 months, attending 3 classes per week since 2 Jan 05.

AJL
AJL

3#
發表於 05-3-4 09:33 |只看該作者

Mickeymouse,

Pyi Yen Nursey in Kowloon Tong (opposite to Maryknoll) accepts 2yr old baby... I applied their N1 class (am class) and got accepted. I think they still take new application. Try to call 2336-0006.

4#
發表於 05-3-4 18:33 |只看該作者

Thanks AJL & DodoluMama's reply.

I heard that YMCA is quite good. Does anyone know it's location in Kowloon Tong? Have you got it's phone number. Is it really good? Do you have any comment?

Thank you very much!

Mickey mouse  

5#
發表於 05-3-6 00:16 |只看該作者

Does anybody's kids study in Anfield int'l kinder? How is it? Would you share your experience? Thank you very much!

mickey mouse

6#
發表於 05-3-7 02:17 |只看該作者

Hey AJL,
I also want to get more info from Aunty Lily Playgroup. What is her phone #? Pls advise. Thanks!
Hey, I'm Kelly, born on Nov 16 2003 ; I

7#
發表於 05-3-7 11:55 |只看該作者

I think Ling Liang Church at Grampian Road is very good. My son is 2 yrs old, he is very dependent, picky and cannot speak yet(only single words). After I put him there for a week, he got big improvement already. They even toilet trained my son! The teachers and staff  there are very loving but would not spoil your child.

I did consider Anfields before, but after the school visit, I changed my mind. I think they treated your children like customers, very good service but in my opinion, your child may grt spoiled and would not be as independent as  it should be.
wbmom

8#
發表於 05-3-7 19:44 |只看該作者

基督教中心2337 0072,opposit to Maryknoll,they have half day nersury.

9#
發表於 05-3-8 00:11 |只看該作者

Thanks all the mama,

Today I ask cannan, hkpreschool, & keenmind, they are all full in the morning class....... I don't want to join the afternoon class. Because my son normally take a nap after lunch at 14:00. What should I do now? I don't want to delay his development either...... Do you have any suggestion? Today, I just visit the Anfield, it seems quite good, but a bit expensive.

mickeymouse

10#
發表於 05-3-8 22:49 |只看該作者

wbmom

請問靈糧堂有沒有外籍老師教N1英文的呢?如有,每週有幾多堂呢?有沒有普通話教的呢?

kaka01

11#
發表於 05-3-8 22:58 |只看該作者

Dear chanan,

The phone no. for Aunty Lily Playgroup is 2338-6646. You can get more details from Aunty Lily or Aunty Patty, otherwise any 'aunty' on the line can provide you information.

Cheers,
AJL
AJL
該用戶已被刪除

12#
發表於 05-3-8 23:08 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

13#
發表於 05-3-8 23:19 |只看該作者

Dear chanan & MickeyMouse,

Just a bit more experience to share with you - even though Aunty Lily Playgroup is quite small relative to other playgroups, but my son did learn quite a lot from there. My son doesn't like to pay attention when I try to teach him at home & therefore I never expect him to learn a lot from the playgroup. I only wish that he can learn to be more indenpendent & to deal with other children. However, just before Chinese New Year, my son surprised me by saying these to me: 恭喜發財、身體健康、萬事勝意、心想事成、龍馬精神!(一字不漏!). At that time, he has only attended the 3-day/week class for one month. He also sings some new songs to me sometimes.  :wink:

AJL
AJL

14#
發表於 05-3-8 23:50 |只看該作者

Hi Everyone,

My 18 month baby girl is going to Anfield now for 1 month. I prefer this school over Tutor Time. I like this school thus far b/c the smaller classes, and also the teachers are very strict and disciplines each child, sets routine.

I think during this stage for a child, that a lot of freedom, discipline, exposure to different activities, and strict enforcement of ENGLISH only. Mandarin lesson is good as well.

I also see the Kindergarden kids and teachers, very good as well. I prefer this school over many that I have researched and seen.

Quite expensive though. But, I think Anfield's philosophy in teaching is quite good. I am a music teacher myself and majored in Child Psychology, so I have very high demands!
We're ok for now!

15#
發表於 05-3-9 00:26 |只看該作者

Thanks AJL.
Hey, I'm Kelly, born on Nov 16 2003 ; I

16#
發表於 05-3-9 14:18 |只看該作者

Website of Kowloon Ling Liang Church KG and Day Nursery :

http://www.kllck.edu.hk/all.php

17#
發表於 05-3-9 15:58 |只看該作者

Does anyone know any full day nursery class in Kowloon TOng ?

18#
發表於 05-3-13 00:44 |只看該作者

To Daisy媽咪 ,

Ling Liang church, they provide full day nursery services. they open from 08:00-18:00. you can call them and double check.

Does anyone know which playgroup/nursery have more chance to go into st. Catherine & Kentville kindergarten? Thank you for your help. :

19#
發表於 05-3-14 11:38 |只看該作者

I don't think the playgroup/nursery the kids attend will have a significant impact on their chances to go into St. Cat or Kent. Some '細仔/女' only attend playgroup/nursery for a very short period of time before they go for kindergarten interviews. My son (born in Oct 02) only started 8 lessons at Aunty Lily Playgroup before the interviews. (He has been accepted by Kentville, we didn't apply for St. Cat) Moreover, the interviews questions/methods are very 'standard', you can ask for the standard questions from the experienced 媽咪 from this Board & practise with your child at home. It really depends on the performance of the children at the interviews.

AJL
AJL

20#
發表於 05-3-14 12:30 |只看該作者

Dera MickeyMOuse,
Thanks and will check it out !
‹ 上一主題|下一主題