Tutor Time Playgroup vs Anfield Playgroup [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-1-24 15:49 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Which one is better? any comment? Thanks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 13-1-24 19:20 |只看該作者

回覆:Tutor Time Playgroup vs Anfield Playgroup

Don't know TT, just attended Anfield last quarter. Personally think 45 mins is quite short including the warm up time. Content is just general: singing, musical instruments time, and a topic each time (like color, transportation etc), movement exercise time. But it is relatively bargain compare to others.

3#
發表於 13-1-25 11:29 |只看該作者
for Anfield 18 months playgroup, it takes 2 hrs, don't know it is good or not, but i'm going to Tutor Time playgroup now, don't know should I swap to Anfield or not.

4#
發表於 13-1-25 12:08 |只看該作者
kitthen 發表於 13-1-25 11:29
for Anfield 18 months playgroup, it takes 2 hrs, don't know it is good or not, but i'm going to Tuto ...

Are you planning to attend PN of Anfield or TT?  Both schools provide priority to PN for their playgroup students.  I am attending Anfield 18 months old playgroup now for this reason.  So to me, whether TT playgroup is better or not is not important, coz I have no intentions to join TT PN class to start with.
On the other hand, if you have no plans to join both for PN, and strictly talking about playgroups, you may refer to this thread with comments from existing users, and I find very useful.

http://www.edu-kingdom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2469536&highlight=anfield

5#
發表於 13-1-25 15:20 |只看該作者

回覆:Tutor Time Playgroup vs Anfield Playgroup

Thanks a lot!

6#
發表於 13-1-26 00:52 |只看該作者

回覆:kitthen 的帖子

tt edu is US edu, the curr is simply but can learn flu eng and mada. The campus not big but clean, other parents also good:) my daughter class teacher also good care baby. So happy n have fun there. My daughter apply pre-n, hope she enjoy learning

‹ 上一主題|下一主題