用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 BB返幼兒園會唔會好易生病 OR 成日整親受傷???? 返playg ...
發新帖
查看: 1672|回覆: 10
go

BB返幼兒園會唔會好易生病 OR 成日整親受傷???? 返playgroup (3 times weekly) 好 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-1-12 01:22 |只看該作者

BB返幼兒園會唔會好易生病 OR 成日整親受傷???? 返playgroup (3 times weekly) 好定係返幼兒園好d?

Hello, 各位媽媽....

1. 請問其實返playgroup (3 times weekly) 好定係返幼兒園好d? 點解呢??

2.  其實BB返幼兒園會唔會好易生病(交叉感染) OR 成日整親受傷????

2#
發表於 05-1-12 15:43 |只看該作者

Re: BB返幼兒園會唔會好易生病 OR 成日整親受傷???? 返playgroup (3 times weekly) 好定係? />

Of course, my son always sick when he begin enter to nursery on August.  He will not get sick that easy when I brought him to play group twice a week before.  The reason I think is that in the playgroup I can wash him immediately after class and take care of him.  But he has to take care by himself in nursery school for 3 hours long.  However, he can learn more in nursery school and more independent.

3#
發表於 05-1-12 17:15 |只看該作者

Hi ang_chiu,

I have the same concern as IceCrm.  Playgroupa need parent's accompany while in nusery, the kid has to take care of oneself la.  

So as a whole, which do you think you son enjoys more?  Would he be afraid to go to school only on his own.  Is it only in the start of school?  How long he has taken to adapt?

By the way, if start school on Aug and kid becomes sick often, would this affect the kinder interviews?  Are the interviews usually starts Oct each year or later??

Sorry so many questions      

Many many thanks.
Keep believing, Keep dreaming, Keep loving, keep a rainbow in your heart!!

返回頂部

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

4#
發表於 05-1-18 02:50 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

5#
發表於 05-1-18 09:36 |只看該作者

1. BB返幼兒園會唔會好易生病---absolutely yes! 最好打定預防針, especially "水豆針". ( but it cost about $500) when the beginning, most of the bb will get sick more easily. (seeing doctor with your bb is a part of your life during that time)...... just joking but it is the truth!!!

2. 返幼兒園is better than playgroup because you can learn more & strengthen your bb self-care ability.

返回頂部

6#
發表於 05-1-18 10:04 |只看該作者

tkma,

I think my son enjoys both ways.  In the beginning of two weeks of nursery, he cried but now he is happy to go to school.  I think all children are like that and they need times to adapt.

返回頂部

7#
發表於 05-1-18 10:04 |只看該作者

tkma,

I think my son enjoys both ways.  In the beginning of two weeks of nursery, he cried but now he is happy to go to school.  I think all children are like that and they need times to adapt.

The school interview usually on October to December every year.

返回頂部

8#
發表於 05-1-18 16:53 |只看該作者

Thanks all moms for the sharing.

But do your kids go to the same school for nursery and K1?

When during interviews, would the kinders consider which nursery you are starting and concern why you are not studying in the same school and use this to screen out some kids.

Which do kinders usually prefer?  Kids that go to nursery no matter which one(of course good ones)?  Or they prefer kids that are "blank" so that they could more easily use their own teaching approach??

thanks   
Keep believing, Keep dreaming, Keep loving, keep a rainbow in your heart!!

返回頂部

9#
發表於 05-1-18 23:00 |只看該作者

Yes... thank you for sharing... I got the same concerns as tkma. Pls answer if you have such experience. Thank you....

tkma,

By the way, I think I have made the decision to let my baby to go N1 when she reaches 24-month since I won't have time to take her to playgroup 3 times a week in Kln Tong as I am a working mom too.... But before 24-month , I will let her to go playgroups. Now I am looking for some quality playgroups with native speakers. Any moms having good suggestions?

返回頂部

10#
發表於 05-1-18 23:22 |只看該作者

Here is some playgroups which are with quite good comments:

In Kln Tong

Tutor Time and Anfield

In HK

Victoria and Baby Buddy

返回頂部

11#
發表於 05-1-18 23:40 |只看該作者

其實易唔易病係睇個人, 我1st son 幼兒園第一年無請過病假,  2nd son也請過不超過3日;我認為就算把他留在家中直到10yrs才上學, 初時仍可能易病。不用太

返回頂部

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖

熱門主題