用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 吳君如,莫可欣女兒 - studying in Kingston ?
發新帖
查看: 7099|回覆: 7
go

吳君如,莫可欣女兒 - studying in Kingston ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-3-2 14:35 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
are they studying in Kingston, is this a good school ?
do they have secondary school ?
result is good ?
   0    0    0    1

2#
發表於 11-3-2 20:59 |只看該作者
As far as I know, "Yes".

But, to me, it's not a good school because I hear several cases & I did had some very bad experience with the school there myself, too.

Yes, they have secondary school but not under the name of Kingston coz it's joined together with other 2 IS.

Results don't know.

If you have other IS offers, don't take Kingston & don't take the risk...

3#
發表於 11-3-4 07:44 |只看該作者

回覆 1# aigo 的文章

what happen for you?but for me my daughter in this school, kingston teach in billigual.All the children have good madarin and english (reading, writing and speaking)All chirldren feel very happy in school, they  love  school and teacher very much.:loveliness:

4#
發表於 11-3-4 15:32 |只看該作者
原帖由 aigo 於 11-3-2 20:59 發表
As far as I know, "Yes".

But, to me, it's not a good school because I hear several cases & I did had some very bad experience with the school there myself, too.

Yes, they have secondary school but n ...

Hi Aigo,
From the old posting, you gave good good comments on Kingston. Would you please share your "bad experience"?

5#
發表於 11-3-6 22:28 |只看該作者
nys262,
you are so smart & diligent - yes, I was truely loving the school before.  that's why I put my kid study there since 1 year old & was thinking to stay there until secondary school... however, some very "bad" experience happened & then I shared it with some parents who left & some parents (friends) who are still staying there... we found the school is no good at all.

The teachers (I should say some) there can act very very well - being nice & caring.  It's difficult to share the experience & post openly... because if you're not experiencing it yourself, you won't believe in it just like myself before (somebody told me but I didn't think it would happen to me)... some of my friends stay there because their kids are not given offers from other IS & some of course do not think it would happen to their kid when they're doing good there (even they know some thing for their classmates via their kids' month).

I know there're no good or bad schools, but there're schools suitable or not suitable to your kids.  However, my last word - all my friends who know all details do not & will not recommend this school to their friends at all now.

That's all I can share.  Sorry for giving you a wrong impression with the school before.

6#
發表於 11-3-7 11:41 |只看該作者
aigo... i agree with you.  My kid is still there becoz I am still waiting for other offer...

7#
發表於 11-3-16 23:15 |只看該作者
I do not think that the student still study in Kingston because no other international school accept them. For all the parents in my daughters class are very satisfly of Kingston.They do not want go other school for interview and change to other school.:)

8#
發表於 11-4-12 23:00 |只看該作者

aigo

原帖由 aigo 於 11-3-6 22:28 發表
nys262,
you are so smart & diligent - yes, I was truely loving the school before.  that's why I put my kid study there since 1 year old & was thinking to stay there until secondary school... however,  ...

hi aigo, how will we know what these several "bad" experiences are- maybe misunderstanding with the school? Would other IS schools have the same "experience"?  many parents would want to choose a good school for their kids but you advise not to risk going to kingston, very worrying!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題