用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 TKO 翠茵小宇宙幼稚園 & 綠茵英文(國際)幼稚園 ...
發新帖
查看: 7725|回覆: 18
go

TKO 翠茵小宇宙幼稚園 & 綠茵英文(國際)幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-24 18:43 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any comments about the two kinder/PN? Actually are they in the same group?

翠茵小宇宙幼稚園
GREENVILLE KIDS' WORLD KG

vs

綠茵英文(國際)幼稚園
GREENFIELD ENG (INTL) KG

Thanks!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-8-25 10:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 Angine 於 10-8-24 18:43 發表
Any comments about the two kinder/PN? Actually are they in the same group?

翠茵小宇宙幼稚園
GREENVILLE KIDS' WORLD KG

vs

綠茵英文(國際)幼稚園
GREENFIELD ENG (INTL) KG

Thanks! ...

Not in the same group.

3#
發表於 10-8-25 11:04 |只看該作者
我個人幾鐘意翠茵, 但係佢既學費同出面d "名校"有得揮, 但名氣卻不大, 雖然大獲好評.  係咪真係值得讀呢?

4#
發表於 10-8-25 13:36 |只看該作者
綠茵 and 翠茵 are related but they use different teaching methods and books.

翠茵 in La Cite Noble have better reputation. I'm going to visit the school this Sat.

5#
發表於 10-8-26 10:13 |只看該作者
綠茵有條長樓梯, 有潛在危險,我唔會考慮.

6#
發表於 10-8-26 23:40 |只看該作者
yes I worry about that 樓梯 as well... and seems 綠茵 's campus is not as big as 翠茵.

I also heard that 翠茵 in La Cite Noble have better reputation. But too bad that the La Cite Noble campus doesn't have Eng-Mandarin N1...

Yes I have asked them and know 綠茵 and 翠茵 are in the same group. Well I am not sure if their teaching methods are different or not. But when I read their website and leaflets, they are actually very similar.

7#
發表於 10-8-27 08:20 |只看該作者

回覆 6# Angine 的文章

翠茵 in La Cite Noble has Eng-Mandarin N1 , they call it international stream..

8#
發表於 10-8-27 18:47 |只看該作者
Really? But I called and asked they said not ready to launch Eng-Mandarin yet. Yes I do know Eng-Mandarin is international stream. Let me call them again to verify that.

Thanks stinkyrabbit111. Is your daughter in Eng-Mandarin international stream?
原帖由 stinkyrabbit111 於 10-8-27 08:20 發表
翠茵 in La Cite Noble has Eng-Mandarin N1 , they call it international stream..

9#
發表於 10-8-28 07:54 |只看該作者

回覆 8# Angine 的文章

hi, my daughter is in the local stream.... I did struggle in the beginning between local and international...but I know I want her to eventually study in a traditional school...if I want her better in english, I can easily switch to talking to her in english at home at a later stage....

10#
發表於 10-8-28 23:24 |只看該作者
My Baby has started N1(Int'l Stream) in Greenfield(綠茵)in mid of Aug. His teacher is a NET and is kind to kids. So far I am very satisfied with the school and teachers.

11#
發表於 10-8-30 18:57 |只看該作者
Thanks SKB. I heard both schools are good too. Difficult to choose...And SKB your child in am or pm class? How many students in your baby's class? Roughly what is the number of boys/girls if you know? Appreciate if you can share more info.

原帖由 SKB 於 10-8-28 23:24 發表
My Baby has started N1(Int'l Stream) in Greenfield(綠茵)in mid of Aug. His teacher is a NET and is kind to kids. So far I am very satisfied with the school and teachers.

12#
發表於 10-9-1 13:56 |只看該作者
My son is studying in AM class. There should be 2 classes A & B. Class A is around 20 ppl, Class B is around 10-11 ppl, my son is studying in Class B. Overall boys are more than girls in my class. My son's teacher is a foreigner and she is good. Since I need to work and my maid sends my son to sch everyday, I call the teacher twice a week to see how's my son's school live. She told me a lot of his live in school.

13#
發表於 10-9-1 16:38 |只看該作者
Let me share my observation from school visit to 翠茵 in La Cite Noble

1) Environment - This is the first kindergarten I visited so I have no basis to compare in terms of environment. Personally I think the campus is lacking natural sunlight and rely heavily on artificial lighting. They have separate indoor play area for PN and K1-K3 student. The play area for PN is quite small.

2) Teaching language - They have both international stream (english based with PTH class) and local stream (Cantonese based with English class and PTH class). The teacher told me this year they only have 4 PN classes as there are more K1 student.

3) Teacher-student ratio - The teacer mentioned the maximum number of student for each PN class is 28 with 2 teachers plus 1 helper per class.

4) Arrangement for students starting after August (ie small B) - parents can only accompany for first 2 days of class

Personally I'm not particularly impressed from the school visit (eg, teacher-student ration; environment). Maybe I was expecting too much? I like the teacher who conducted the school visit and they do not appeared to be too commercial. There must be a reason why 翠茵 is quite reputable in TKO. Any parents who can share more information?

14#
發表於 10-9-1 22:05 |只看該作者
Thanks SKB for your info. Do you know it is intended to have less students in Class B or just happened to be that way? Or does that mean they still have vacancies in AM Int'l class? But I asked them before they said no vacancies for AM class...

原帖由 SKB 於 10-9-1 13:56 發表
My son is studying in AM class. There should be 2 classes A & B. Class A is around 20 ppl, Class B is around 10-11 ppl, my son is studying in Class B. Overall boys are more than girls in my class. My  ...

15#
發表於 10-9-1 22:23 |只看該作者
Thanks sillymair for your detail sharing.

I heard comments from friends that 翠茵 is quite good in TKO therefore I want to learn more. And some friends said the Metro City campus is better,  What I do know is Metro City's campus is bigger; however also not much sunlight....

As far as I know Metro City's campus doesn't have campus visit, but teacher will walk around with parents on the interview day.

Hope more sharing of info from 翠茵's parents. And also 綠茵's parents. Thanks!

16#
發表於 10-9-17 10:09 |只看該作者
please advise the school fee of these schools

17#
發表於 10-9-25 01:16 |只看該作者
School fee at 翠茵 last academic year for PN was around 3.6K.  Not sure how it is now.  Though campus is not too big, my girl (international stream) learned a lot, through playing and singing.  I especially like the creative arts that my girl brought back home every week... eg. a single paper plate could be turned into a musical instrument, a watermelon, a beautiful witch hat .. etc.  I really appreciate their teaching method and curriculum.

18#
發表於 10-10-25 09:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 tclo 於 10-9-25 01:16 發表
School fee at 翠茵 last academic year for PN was around 3.6K.  Not sure how it is now.  Though campus is not too big, my girl (international stream) learned a lot, through playing and singing.  I espe ...

My daughter attended the interview last Sat and I appreciated the clear responses and procedures of the school.  We applied international am pn stream.  Frankly, the environment is not big enough, but the principal, teachers and staff are ok.  The school fee this year is $3,800 and the teachers:students ratio is 2T + 1H:around 21S.  And their application is based on first-come-first-serve.  We had paid the desposit $500 to reserve a place.

19#
發表於 10-10-25 09:56 |只看該作者
你係咪講緊新都城翠茵?

師生比例 2T+1H : 21 S

H=?

原帖由 eveningsit 於 10-10-25 09:42 發表

My daughter attended the interview last Sat and I appreciated the clear responses and procedures of the school.  We applied international am pn stream.  Frankly, the environment is not big enough, b ...

[ 本帖最後由 snow228 於 10-10-25 10:52 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題