密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇HKPS (Ascot) 09 K1的家長??
查看: 2325|回覆: 30
go

有冇HKPS (Ascot) 09 K1的家長?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-26 23:44 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
好似冇hkps的家長出來傾geh?? 我的女女會 在1-sept 開始K1呀...有冇同學仔??
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-8-29 12:58 |只看該作者
hello, msquare...

我在之前你post有關校服的thread覆左你... pls kindly check.

keep in touch!

Victoria

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 09-8-29 14:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 msquare 於 09-8-26 23:44 發表
好似冇hkps的家長出來傾geh?? 我的女女會 在1-sept 開始K1呀...有冇同學仔??

係呀, 好覺無咩家長出來傾計, 見其它學校好多媽媽來chat.
我仔仔1/9 番n, 大家校友來.

4#
發表於 09-8-29 15:52 |只看該作者
How ar u ??  your son will be start PN class?? you live near KG or not?? Or take school bus?

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 09-8-29 22:36 |只看該作者
原帖由 msquare 於 09-8-29 15:52 發表
How ar u ??  your son will be start PN class?? you live near KG or not?? Or take school bus?

係呀, 開始番PN班, 我住得唔算近學校, 但我會自己送佢番學放學.  唔太想佢坐校車住.  你呢, 小朋友會坐校車嗎?  你地K1, 可以比家長陪上堂嗎?  我地PN的, 因小朋友細, 頭5日可以1個家長陪上堂, 番1HR.

6#
發表於 09-8-29 23:24 |只看該作者
Monkey05, your are full time mami?? so you can take your boy to KG everyday?!

I am working mom....but my girl will not take school bus/....may maid will take her to school by van....i calculated that's cheaper than school bus...keke...

I can have 1 day accompany with my girl (1 hour) on 1-Sept....then she need to go school by herself (3 hour per day).....worry if she cried ar....

I think most of the student was studied PN in that school so they may be alright in K1...but this school is new for my girl...so worry she cannot get used to the new environment ar....

Let keep in touch ar...

7#
發表於 09-8-30 00:36 |只看該作者
Hello msquare, my son is also a new comer of K1 (am class) in HKPS.  I'm also a working mom and so i have arranged school bus for my son. In fact, i joined the summer course organised by HKPS in Jul and my son loved the KG very much and so i think my son can easily get used to the new school life there. let's keep in touch and share for the school matters!!

醒目開學勳章

8#
發表於 09-8-30 21:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 msquare 於 09-8-29 23:24 發表
Monkey05, your are full time mami?? so you can take your boy to KG everyday?!

I am working mom....but my girl will not take school bus/....may maid will take her to school by van....i calculated that ...

Yes, I'm full time mom.  Can spend time to take my monkey to school everyday.  

I also worry my son will cry in the 2nd week without my accompany.

I heard that it's difficult to get a K1 place in this school becoz most of the students are promoted from their PG.   Your girl is very  smart.  Are there many applicants when u attend the interview?

Yr girl is in AM or PM class?

Yes, let's keep in touch.

9#
發表於 09-8-31 15:41 |只看該作者
Yes, I believe it is diff to get K1 place in this KG, esp my girl was not study PN in this KG.

My girl is not really smart....also, she is a small BB 1206....She is < 2yrs old when she did interview for K1....she is shy and not really smart...

She is on waiting list only so I confirmed another KG for her K1...we just recieved their call and PM class offer last week then we switched our plan in short.

I would that's a good choice for her.....so, I would like to meet more MOM form this school and we can chat more....

So, you plan to continuous K1 in this school?? also, where you live?

醒目開學勳章

10#
發表於 09-9-1 21:46 |只看該作者

回覆 9# msquare 的文章

yes, i plan to continue studying k1 here. It is a good school. I live in MOS.  what about u?
How's that today, the 1st day to school? Does she like it?

11#
發表於 09-9-1 23:58 |只看該作者
HI monkey05,

My girl is happy today because she is excited to see the new environment. ALso, I think she is not nervious since both me and my husband accompany with her. Dont know if she will cry tomorrow since she need to go alone for 3 hrs tomorrow.

How about you?? How is the 1st day? OH....it's quite far away from MOS to HKPS....you go by train or bus?? You are so good that can full time care of your son..

One more thing....my girl takes international class that the english teacher is a Indian....hm...I am a bit worry about her english is not really "pure"....but anyway, she looks nice....

醒目開學勳章

12#
發表於 09-9-2 14:03 |只看該作者
原帖由 msquare 於 09-9-1 23:58 發表
HI monkey05,

My girl is happy today because she is excited to see the new environment. ALso, I think she is not nervious since both me and my husband accompany with her. Dont know if she will cry tom ...

呀英文老師, 係唔係果位皮膚黑黑地, 頭髮到shoulder, 鼻高高, 睇落幾young 果位呢? 如果係, 佢d 英文發音幾好咁, 因早前家長日同佢傾過計, 無話有d怪accent 咁. 幾ok 架.  不過唔知係咪你講果個.

由我呢到去番學幾煩下, 我自己揸車送佢方便d.

昨日1st, 都無咩野, 佢幾happy, 好有新鮮感, 係番到家話倦, 不過, 佢咩都無做過, 但又話倦.  今日2nd ,無話倦勒, 有茶點食, 佢都唔知幾開心, 係呢, 你女女今日自己囉喎, 有無cry 呀?

13#
發表於 09-9-2 23:30 |只看該作者
monkey05, orr...you drive your child to school everyday ar....that's good and more comfortable....

You are good that no need to work and can still afford driving to school everyday....

I take 1/2 leave again this afternoon for pick up my kid after school....she cried a bit when will arrive school (my maid told me)....but the teacher said she is ok during the lesson (no more crying)....when I pick up her after school, she seems ok....

but when I ask her go to school or not tomorrow....she said NO ...howcome?!!

THe English teacher.....yes, dark skin and curly hair...with a "ear ring" on her nose....
She is quite nice I think and she smile alot.....

Hope both our kids doing well in this KG.....that's not easy to get a seat here.....

醒目開學勳章

14#
發表於 09-9-3 15:07 |只看該作者
原帖由 msquare 於 09-9-2 23:30 發表
monkey05, orr...you drive your child to school everyday ar....that's good and more comfortable....

You are good that no need to work and can still afford driving to school everyday....

I take 1/2 le ...

佢咁快say no 勒, 係咪真係見倦呢? 佢仲要唔要午睡? 不過, 小朋友番多排會慣d , 就好想番學.  

e, 有 ear ring 在個鼻到架? 咁咪唔同我見到果個囉.  

你女女上堂無cry 都算好叻勒, 聽你講佢係細女, 可以沒有媽媽陪之下自己上堂, 可以咁鎮定, 好好呀.

15#
發表於 09-9-3 16:14 |只看該作者
Yes, she is small girl in the class as she is 27Dec06 birthday. I believe she may be the smallest child in the class....that's why I always worry if she can catch up with the others.

We are excited to get a place in HKPS for her as she is small girl. We believe the chance for her is really minimal as the completition is so keen. But they finally can give a offer (but PM only) we still accepted.

She need afternoon nap for 2-3 hours normally. So, I also worry she is tired during lesson. But no choice, she have to get used to the new schedule now. We back home at 4:30 and she always get sleep at 5:30 till 6:30....
But she will get bed late at night (around 11:30pm)....too bad!

醒目開學勳章

16#
發表於 09-9-3 18:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 msquare 於 09-9-3 16:14 發表
Yes, she is small girl in the class as she is 27Dec06 birthday. I believe she may be the smallest child in the class....that's why I always worry if she can catch up with the others.

We are excited t ...

原來你呀女大我呀仔唔夠一個月, 咁佢12月尾出生都好可能係全班最細果個, 老師都會特別照顧下的, 我見佢地老師都幾有經驗.  係呀, 競爭實在好大, 我地去in 果日見人山人海呀.  仲要有好多daddy 都一起in, 我地無預daddy 要一起進去.  

收就梗係讀啦, 學你話下午都殺, 係呢, k1 既國際班係咪只有pm 既呢 ? 因pg 係, 所以我無apply 到, 呀仔下午要午睡.  

是的, 你女女番到去晏左睡, 到晚上自然又晏d 才上床, 變左呀媽都要陪佢晏埋一份囉. hehe...

17#
發表於 09-9-3 22:38 |只看該作者
No, they have AM class for K1, but all in PM class when K3 .....

Aii...i always sleep late...around 12 to 1am...but I dont expect my girl sleep late like me....

But no choice ar.....her living schedule must be changed from now.... poor girl....

18#
發表於 09-9-3 22:39 |只看該作者
Which KG you are referring to for "pg"??

醒目開學勳章

19#
發表於 09-9-4 10:17 |只看該作者
原帖由 msquare 於 09-9-3 22:39 發表
Which KG you are referring to for "pg"??

I'm talking about HKPS, their N1 is called PG instead.

That's good, they have am int'l class for K1.  I want to apply for him next year.  Let him speak & learn more mandarin.

20#
發表於 09-9-4 14:28 |只看該作者
I believe that's alright for you to reserve K1 international class as your boy is studying PG here. Otherwise, I dont think there is opportunity to join K1.

I believe the completition will be very keen next yr...so you are lucky to have PG seat this yr....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題