即以上環普仁街﹙前李惠利幼稚園﹚位置,有無媽咪考慮會讀呢?
今日去參觀過間學校,好正、好新;老師好好,好細心...囡囡非常鐘意,不過,最快都要11月先可以入學讀n1
佢地仲歡迎囡囡10月份,即使未入學,都可以早上免費上1小時課堂....
這間學校好嗎?

2#
發表於 04-10-5 19:08 |只看該作者

Re: 躍思﹙東輝﹚幼稚園

Hi Pigpig,

Some of the teachers are from 躍思Parkvale.  They are good, patient, know how to induce kids to learn.   

冬日勳章

3#
發表於 04-10-6 00:14 |只看該作者

Racquel ,
係呀.....我今日去的時候,係由蔡主任接見,整個過程,差不多成2小時,囡囡就同書記姐姐玩,個姐姐好細心;我就參觀學校同填寫報名表:。
囡囡回家時,仲不停問我幾時再去玩?我覺得囡囡好開心,我試過去好多間學校參觀,但囡囡從未試過有呢種反應!
你小朋友係咪都係讀躍思其他分校呢?

4#
發表於 04-10-6 18:47 |只看該作者

Hi Pigpig,

蔡主任is good.  She is very experienced in leading kids on Project Approach.  If you have a chance, you may ask her more about their teaching method.  I quite like it.

My daughter is studying at Creative (Parkvale).  She very loves to go to school, to explore, to learn....

I think they will use the same teaching approach in 東輝.  If your time is allowed, try your best to participate in their activities.  At Parkvale, the Parent Association will jointly with the Kindergarten, orgainse programmes for parents about good parenting.

冬日勳章

5#
發表於 04-10-6 22:41 |只看該作者

Racquel ,
蔡主任昨日都介紹得好清楚,我覺得佢好有善,又肯細心聆聽家長說話;佢話n1都會用Project Approach,係小朋友多D表達的機會,我本人都好鐘意呢個教學方法,但好多幼稚園又未必真正做到,就算話自己學校會做,教只係做1、2個主題,我覺得有少少取巧....甘Creative (Parkvale)係咪每個主題都會做?
你囡囡讀中文班定國際班呢?我依家考慮緊....

6#
發表於 04-10-6 22:55 |只看該作者

Hi Pigpig,

She is studying in Chinese Class.  As she only takes half day class, she got insufficient time to learn everythings from Creativity.  So, I choose to let her learn the key things, "to develop the interest in self-learning, to explore everything, the skill of Mind Mapping from "project approach" (this skill is useful, but seems not much kindergarten / primary school teach it).  

For English, she learns phonics from Creativity.  I also learnt it from Creativity Parkvale when the PA organized such a course for Parent.  It helps me know how to "lay" with my daughter about Phonics "Game".

Besides,, I induced her to watch the wonderful programmes from Pearl, about the Nature, Sea, Jamie's Kitchen, etc... These programmes are interesting, and infomative.  I also provides lots of interesting Englishing VCD for her to choose, but I never forced her to watch any.  Just let her to pick it and watch / listen....  The key point is "learn by their interest, with fun"...

Racquel

7#
發表於 04-10-8 14:06 |只看該作者

I visited the school, the inside envoironment quite good and nice.  Ms. Choi is very politely and friendly, she has highly patient even I asked her a lot of questions.  She also gave me much advice on teaching children.

Racquel

Do you know why the branch of Kornhill was closed?  whether any problem in the school administration??

Any mom can give comment on this school.

冬日勳章

8#
發表於 04-10-8 22:04 |只看該作者

erikalo,
我有問過陳校長點解會關康山的幼稚園,係因為,佢地係則魚涌的柏蕙苑都有一間分校,2間學校太近,變左每間都只係收到一半學校,所左資源的問題,所以咪關左康山的分校...
而柏蕙苑係自己物業。
你會唔考慮讀呢間呢?我11月會入讀n1的中文班﹙1個中國老師,一個外國老師﹚
如果係的話,小雪就有同學仔囉!

9#
發表於 04-10-9 07:23 |只看該作者

Pigpig

我都十分喜歡此校, 真係開心, 聽到你考慮送小朋友入此n1, 我都在考慮中, 不過佢地同我講, 係國際班, 都係由1個外籍老師教, 而加一個香港人老師, 而中段會有國語老師教國語, 唔知係咪即係係take個班.

我有些考慮點, 可否分享下 :-

1.  地點位置, 佢地校內就真係十分之好, 不過外邊係咪唔係太好呢? 其實同學校又無關既, 可能我多野諗啦

2.  唔知個老師係咩人, 有無經驗, 因我女now本來返緊一間幼稚園架啦, 就係因為間學校開學前一星期, 轉

10#
發表於 04-10-9 09:34 |只看該作者

Hi Erikalo,

Glad to hear that you like the  躍思﹙東輝﹚.  I am a parent of Creativity ParkVale.  In my understanding, the 3 Creativity kindergartens, Parkvale, 東輝, Tailam, share the teachers.  Some of the teachers based at 東輝 were teaching at Creativity Kornhill (close this summer and set up 東輝) before.  You may double check with the superinterdent.

One more, the Ms. Chan Shun Lai, the Principal is very low profile to PR, but have very high reputation in Education Category.  Besides, they do not DO much PR to parents.  They often focus on the benefits of the children.  That may be the reason why not much talked in BK.

Hope your kid enjoy school-life.

冬日勳章

11#
發表於 04-10-9 16:37 |只看該作者

erikalo,
俾你提醒左,我都唔清楚自己究竟選擇左邊班?國際?中文?等我星期一打電話去問清楚先 問完再話你知
回應一下你的分享及我個人意見:
1. 地點位置, 佢地校內就真係十分之好, 不過外邊係咪唔係太好呢? 其實同學校又無關既, 可能我多野諗啦
<我覺得校外環境無咩特別,可以接受;你是指醫院?棺材鋪?呢點並不在我考慮之列>
2. 唔知個老師係咩人, 有無經驗, 因我女now本來返緊一間幼稚園架啦, 就係因為間學校開學前一星期, 轉

冬日勳章

12#
發表於 04-10-10 17:20 |只看該作者

Racquel ,
我想問下,學校功課程度如何?好深?好淺?謝謝!

13#
發表於 04-10-10 23:12 |只看該作者

Hi Pigpig,

At Creativity Parkvale, simple line drawing in K1.  It is the basic for pre-writing.  

In K2 near2nd semister, start writing simple chinese and english letter.  However, she was developed the interest to read Chinese Characters.  She recongised quite a lot of Chinese Characters while we were reading books together with her.

This year, K3, she was encouraged to make comment in writing and drawing by herself after reading a story book assigned by the teacher every week.  The teacher will base on my daughter's comment and gave feedback.  It's another way of teaching, including moral, attitude education.

Besides, she will have to write on average about 20 - 30 Chinese words and 10 - 20 English words everyday.  Comparatively, not much homework.

On top of the above, they are encouraged, NOT compulsory, to write letter to their teacher.  It is another way to induce them to communicate in writing.  Teachers will give feedback on it.

Actually, some times my daughter does not want to write new word.  Most often it is because the new word is complicated.  In this case, what will you do, Pigpig?  Write for her?

Racquel

14#
發表於 04-10-14 10:51 |只看該作者

Pigpig

唔好意思, 我成日都同唔到你傾, 今天返到躍思, 又要趕返工, 都無幾會同你傾下...

我見我女肯玩, 我已經好開心啦, 而且蔡主任又好好, 真係十分之好既老師, 希望我囡好快可以適應, 十分之多謝你同racquel介紹此校比我.  雖然係遠d, 不過好值得...

thank you

kaka mom

冬日勳章

15#
發表於 04-10-14 15:59 |只看該作者

erikalo,
唔使客氣啦!今日可以見到你,真的好高興。你成個look都好事業型,攪到我都有D羨慕 你囡囡好高大,個樣同小雪又幾分相似呀!只係高度唔同,連髮型都差不多
今日,你走左之後,就由英文老師教小朋友唱歌,我個人就覺得教得麻麻地,我即時問蔡主任,開學是否都係呢位老師教?因為,我覺得佢既教法唔多適合n班的小朋友,而且,唔係太照顧到小朋友的需要。
我自已本人,就希望蔡主任能做正教,因為直覺給我覺得細心好多!蔡主任話,會再問清楚其他幾個家長,希望中文老師做主導定英文老師做主導?其實,英文都無所謂,但今天果個英文老師的表現,就真係麻麻地 所以,我呢一刻都會選擇蔡主任為主導。
你的選擇or意見又如何呀?大家講出黎分享一下,好嗎?

16#
發表於 04-10-14 17:28 |只看該作者

PIGPIG

係呀, d 老師昨天第一次見kaka 都話佢生得好高大, 仲係好mature 個種少女tim, 好攪笑.

今天我未能同佢一齊上堂, 所以未知個老師表現, 下星期, 我會安排下公司既工作, 陪佢返下, 了解下學校情況, 睇下個英文老師點, 我都好羨慕你, 可以全情投入係個女到, 我就要返工, 好難全面兼顧, 不過我都自問好盡力架啦...  

kaka mom

17#
發表於 04-10-14 19:07 |只看該作者

Hi Erikalo and Pig Pig,

Glad to know that U2 like this kindergarten.  Join your daughter to enjoy the school life.  It's amazing to see the grow-up of your kid.

They may arrange joint-kindergarten activities.  Hope to meet you then.

Racquel

18#
發表於 04-10-15 11:55 |只看該作者

pigpig & racquel

剛才個女打電話比我, 同我講好開心, 因為今日係學校做cookie, 仲同其他小朋友一齊食, 佢好開心, 睇來, 我個女好喜歡此校, 仲好開心....

我好開心呀, 我女上個月返另一間, cry 咗好耐都唔肯返, 仲晚晚發惡夢, 又病埋, 今天見佢咁開心, 我都好開心, 真係好多謝你地介紹此校比我, 雖然返學係辛苦少少, 因為要搭車, 不過真係好值得

Thank you

KaKa mom

冬日勳章

19#
發表於 04-10-15 12:53 |只看該作者

erikalo ,
嘜甘好今日有得整cookie呀!小雪今日無去呀,只係星期2、4我先會帶佢出去;今日由邊個老師負責呀?你有無在場?
我地為人父母的,當然係小朋友開心,自己就會開心!我同你的諗法一樣 見到KaKa 又開心又投入,真係替你高興。
小雪唔知幾時先會甘投入,希望小雪會慢慢進步,等我又開心下

20#
發表於 04-10-15 14:34 |只看該作者

Hi Pigpig and Erikalo,

Many more things will come.  

I think you remember to praise your their "achievement", like the cookie is cute.  I believe she has participate in making the cookie.  Know more and praise them on those they really have achieved, instead of a general comment.

They will be happy, be motivated to do the right things again....

Racquel

‹ 上一主題|下一主題