發表於 08-6-26 19:04 |只看該作者

回覆 #4 tweetybird 的文章

你所講的數學是韓國出品,不過打入美國的市場。

要留意自已小朋友的校內課程與你所說的數學內容是否一致。

例如如果你小朋友讀星加坡國際學校就可能唔係咁夾!

6#
發表於 08-6-27 00:22 |只看該作者
Hi, ssaa,

glad to meet someone who sounds knowledgeable with those Math education model in HK.  If you don't mind, I'd like to take this opportunity to say something.  Happy if you're any more thoughts.

I'm a home-base Enopi Math teacher, yes, teacher, because I teach my students of the correct Math concepts and skills. I'm employing Enopi Math materials plus tailormade lesson plans and purpose-built teaching tools.

My objective is to nurture my students' Math competence with Enopi Math curriculum as a backbone. Most of chapters is their school math are being covered and I'm also giving them something that they don't know (like those topics in critical thinking).  I'm happy to do so and to be frank, I'm a mother myself and till now, I still think Enopi Math is something that I'll recommend for my own daughter.
I've students from local EMI schools, local "chinese math" school, international schools. the most important criteria to me is their competence in English, i.e. able to communicate in Eng.  One of my students who is studying in local "chinese math" primary school got an award in our Enopi international math competition and also in the first few places in her school. Are there any problems? I'd say "No".

In my point of view, if someone would like to find a supplementary Math course that perfectly match their schools' curriculum.  I'll recommend them to hire a private tutor. This is true and 100% match.  I know some other Math learning curriculums claim to be perfectly match with the local schools' Math. However, Some parents told me that the teachers there are not teaching the students to solve the problems but just giving out those worksheets. I really wonder whether it works. Maybe I'm too stupid and spend too much time to teach, explain, ask and listen to my students.  Anyway, I really want to learn your view or recommendations of any perfect supplementary Math course that can match the school math perfectly. thx in advance

Note: I'm very happy with my current student pool and no intention to enrol any new students at this moment

原文章由 ssaa 於 08-6-26 19:04 發表
你所講的數學是韓國出品,不過打入美國的市場。

要留意自已小朋友的校內課程與你所說的數學內容是否一致。

例如如果你小朋友讀星加坡國際學校就可能唔係咁夾! ...

7#
發表於 08-6-27 08:14 |只看該作者
Hi ssaa
My son is a local chinese Primary student,I also let him learn E.nopi maths for couple of months,I like the system and their creative thinking part.
For mine,I just want my son thinking more rather than his mathematic basic skill.
原文章由 leelilili 於 08-6-27 00:22 發表
Hi, ssaa,

glad to meet someone who sounds knowledgeable with those Math education model in HK.  If you don't mind, I'd like to take this opportunity to say something.  Happy if you're any more though ...

8#
發表於 08-6-27 09:22 |只看該作者
我其實想知道當中的分別。我去過enopicentre問過資料,他們俾我睇過有關的material,深淺的野就見人見智,不過我只係想問下一些用家對於它的comments,小朋友係學習的過程當中有無得著。

Hi, ssaa,

glad to meet someone who sounds knowledgeable with those Math education model in HK.  If you don't mind, I'd like to take this opportunity to say something.  Happy if you're any more though ...

9#
發表於 08-6-27 19:31 |只看該作者
Hi, ssaa,

多謝你的意見!

我覺得通常大家有兩個觀點:
A.
想學校課程以外再學多點其他知識。或者
B.
學好學校基本課程。
所以我做家長,先攪清楚自己小朋友要乜?(A or B)

本人始終覺得大部分家長應該先攪掂學校課程(B)
然後先至幫佢唸課外課程(A),就會實際!

不過有小部份家長的小朋友是尖子,你的講法又絕對成立!

祈為指正!

謝謝!

10#
發表於 08-6-28 00:31 |只看該作者
原文章由 ssaa 於 08-6-27 19:31 發表

多謝你的意見!

我覺得通常大家有兩個觀點:
A. 想學校課程以外再學多點其他知識。或者
B. 學好學校基本課程。
所以我做家長,先攪清楚自己小朋友要乜?(A or B)

本人始終覺得大部分家長應該先攪掂學校課程( ...

唔該閣下唔好玩 re-posting la, 你知唔知人地想你回應d mud 野ar???

11#
發表於 08-6-29 01:24 |只看該作者

回覆 #10 yanfaidaddy 的文章

多謝提點!

不過我仍然覺得閣下用紅色字寫文章就似乎太激動,無禮貌,有點大耳窿收數格!令人困惑!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題