搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Box Hill K1,K2 Chinese好不好
發新帖
查看: 1630|回覆: 4
go

Box Hill K1,K2 Chinese好不好 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-9-12 17:27 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any Box Hill K1,K2 parent can help?  My elder daughter study in RC now.  Mostly I will put my younger daugther to the same school.  However, I would like to choose a kindergarten can be accept by RC but Chinese is good also.
I know Box Hill english is good and the child mostly can be accepted by RC.  However, I don't know their Chinese standard.  Please advise.

Thanks a lot.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-9-13 11:50 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 07-9-13 12:48 |只看該作者
pslau,

Thanks for your information.  How about of your comments for BOXHILL and your reason to continious after N1 in these school?

My younger daughter just start N1 in Box HILL for a week.  But, now is the timing to apply K1 for other kindengarten.  So, I need more information as some parent in BK website said that  BOXHILL is good for N1 only. K1,k2 not very good.

How to you think?

4#
發表於 07-9-13 13:33 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 07-9-13 18:19 |只看該作者
My son also start N1 in Box-hill for a week . I was surprised that he is very enjoy his school life  because my son is shy of everyone except family members.So, I am totally agreed Pslau that the teachers there have heart to teach . I also plan to let my son study in RC when primary, it is really a good news for me ----- RC accept most of the application from the Box-Hill KG graduated student.

原文章由 pslau 於 07-9-13 13:33 硐表
That's true that most of the students will leave after N1, just like my son's N1 class.  Most of them transfer to others kindergarten in Kowloon Tong because their parents will choose local primary sc ...
Hi~~~~
‹ 上一主題|下一主題