用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請 ...
樓主: summer媽媽
go

Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請想清楚 [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 06-11-25 00:31 |只看該作者

Re: Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請想清楚

我都有留意德望,有所參考。

有個今年40多歲既朋友,佢細時讀德望,話校風好嚴,佢雖然入左香港大學,但自己對間學校唔多有好感,佢冇左愉快既學生生活。

而另識一朋友,佢個女係德望小學畢業,成績可以入到德望中學,但寧可選擇去外國,好奇問佢點解,佢話冇錯,佢個女成績可以應付到,但學科方面,佔左佢好多時間,令佢不能參加太多課外活動,見個女有好大壓力,唔多開心,於是送佢去外國讀,就唔需要只專注於學科,可以參加多d課外活動。因此我想德望好重學科成績,而未必好似其他有d名校咁,會著重埋學生既其他方面,於是令到有d擁有其他天份既學生感到非常困擾。

在此,我唔係批評德望好唔好,只係將我所聽取到既意見同大家分享下,再者德望都係我心儀私校之一,但經瞭解後,發覺佢係一所頗重學科既學校,似乎同我既期望有出入,不過我會繼續參考其他人既意見。

既然選擇左,而又發覺有咁既情況,首先我覺得要試下用方法去扭轉小朋友既處境,如果曾經付出努力後,仍然不能有所改善,而且觀察到小朋友情緒有異,咁再考慮轉校都未遲。

102#
發表於 06-11-25 01:15 |只看該作者

讀PhD時要交六張thesis, 香港的大學壓力更大, 所以可以不讀或轉去外國的社區大學或讀副學士.

103#
發表於 06-11-25 01:28 |只看該作者

仲乜講大學壓力,一講就講到讀PhD。讀PhD時要交六張thesis,跟讀社區大學或副學士有什麽關係?

104#
發表於 06-11-25 08:46 |只看該作者

Dr.Cool 寫道:
[quote]Kbaby 寫道:
I am not GH parents. I am not GH supporters. But I think BK administrator should confirm with GH if the mothers/fathers on this thread are telling the truth. If not, he should trace the IP and take necessary action.

唔係掛,咁都support ? BK admin 咪好唔得閒?[/quote]

if we are talking about reputation of a school, it is the responsibility of BK administrator to take action no matter how busy he is. Don't think that you do not have any legal responsibility to post anything on internet.

105#
發表於 06-11-25 09:27 |只看該作者

Alright, you are saying that we cannot talk about a school's reputation in this forum, is that what you mean? If so, please tell us what are allowed and what are not allowed to be discussed here, so that we all can follow your RULES! (again, very GH approach)
BTW, you asked the BK adm to take actions against the people who talk about a school's reputation, I am interested to know that does it means that when someone is saying something bad about a school, the BK adm has to "take actions" against it; when someone is saying something good about a school, the BK adm again has to " take actions" against it?  Or actions are taken against only those bad comments?  also, what does the words "take action" referring to?  Thanks.

106#
發表於 06-11-25 09:45 |只看該作者

studying PhD is a choice made by the student her/himself.  It is not a complusory thing to do.  Primary education is complusory in Hong Kong, it is parents' responsibility to find a right school (not just that you  Hope  it is   Good ) for their kids.  Read and listen more other parents's comment about a school and use your own judgement to make the decision.  I guess this is one of the functions of this froum.  Most of the users here are adults, and we should have the ability to judge what is right and wrong.  But I think it is an absolutly immature attitude to stop other people from saying something that is not pleasant to be heard.    I guess a better approach may be like this" I do not agree with your comment, and the reasons are that..."

107#
發表於 06-11-25 10:08 |只看該作者

木土土 寫道:
我唸大部份學校都是讀得掂就開心, 讀唔掂就唔開心(名校程度高, 可能比較多讀唔掂), 唔開心當然是因來自家長及老師的壓力, GH可能是老師給予的壓力比較大吧! 好明顯在GH讀得開心與否是因人而異, 有mug好爭論呢!

如果家長不能幫小朋友release來自老師的壓力, 又追不上學校的程度, 真的應該考慮轉校, 何苦要難為了自己的女兒.

(**SORRY, 我只是路過多口 **)

係喇...嘈都冇用
你鍾意讀就讀...唔讀就轉校
讀得掂同開心就繼續讀...唔掂同唔開心就請轉校
自己決定
唔需要抹黑或者讚

108#
發表於 06-11-25 11:09 |只看該作者

點解 siusumdim 唔出黎回應下,
佢點解要作一個新 topic 中傷某學校?
由或者,佢係唔係已經用緊其他 account ,
回應緊我地呢?
因為,都幾奇怪,有幾位網友,
好似唔係好想提 siusumdim,有 d 重失蹤埋。

109#
發表於 06-11-25 11:24 |只看該作者

Very imaginative!  Good on you!

Just to mind you.  Some people here are very concern about one's "Reputation".  I guess it is not only apply to school, but also the users in this forum.   I suggest we may try to avoid any unnecessary and ungrounded allegation of the intention of the comments here.

110#
發表於 06-11-25 11:27 |只看該作者

嘉晴媽咪 寫道:
只係年年比一d家長數一次, 先覺得成日比人唱吧!

我幾同意你講。

其實睇得多 d post,都睇得出來來去去都係一兩個人得手筆。
講來講去都係兩三個版本,最經典就係用 siusumdim 的 account 開 topic。
不過哩個真係做得唔係咁成功,因為敗筆在係抄人地文章,亦不幸在,竟然有網友睇過原來的文章,出黎踢爆佢。
其實如果肯花小小時間,自己作一篇文章,就效果會好好多。
唔緊要,係 bk 開個新 account 唔難,
唔用 siusumdim,都可以用另一 d account 。

111#
發表於 06-11-25 11:33 |只看該作者

講 imaginative,真係你稱王。

我請呀 siusumdim 出黎回應,你就大反應地為佢出面,
重無端端話我係魚販。

不過,唔緊要,我明點解。

larryking 寫道:
Very imaginative!   

112#
發表於 06-11-25 11:47 |只看該作者

Thanks for your comments.

I may be wrong, but I sense that you are always trying to relate the user "siusumdim"to some other users in this forum.  As such, please allow me to declare here that I have no any direct or indirect relationship with the user called "siusumdim".  I am just expressing my point of view and sharing some of the relevant information with other parents.  Please let me know if I have done/write anything which is inapproprate.  Thanking in advance.

Also, from your response below, I think I am wrong of thinking you were my friend(not a close friend though.  Just have bought some fishes from her and had a few good chat with her) who is working in a fish market.  If so, my apology.

113#
發表於 06-11-25 11:51 |只看該作者

噢,我都冇話你係 siusumdim。

至於你話我係魚販,我都話我明白囉,我估其他網友都明。  

114#
發表於 06-11-25 11:57 |只看該作者

Thank you for your clarification.

115#
發表於 06-11-25 13:29 |只看該作者

真有同感﹗

116#
發表於 06-11-25 13:31 |只看該作者

讀PhD時要交六張thesis, 香港的大學壓力更大

如果 交六張紙 可以 有PhD 學位, 咁香港的大學 可以說是無得救啦. 想當年 我都要 交二百多張紙. 現在我的師弟妹, 也都是唸PhD 學位, 聽都未聽到 交六張紙 可以 有PhD 學位. 如果係, 請你話我知, 等我通知的師弟妹 [拿拿臨] 去拿多一個PhD 啦.

重有, 現在香港地, 閑閑地在街上都有[拾令廿個]PhD啦.

117#
發表於 06-11-25 13:39 |只看該作者

你唔使同她計較啦. 此學校的家長大部份都係咁啦. 我相信他們的家庭都很有家教的.

larryking 寫道:
Thanks for your comments.

I may be wrong, but I sense that you are always trying to relate the user "siusumdim"to some other users in this forum.  As such, please allow me to declare here that I have no any direct or indirect relationship with the user called "siusumdim".  I am just expressing my point of view and sharing some of the relevant information with other parents.  Please let me know if I have done/write anything which is inapproprate.  Thanking in advance.

Also, from your response below, I think I am wrong of thinking you were my friend(not a close friend though.  Just have bought some fishes from her and had a few good chat with her) who is working in a fish market.  If so, my apology.

118#
發表於 06-11-25 13:57 |只看該作者

This is very kind of you, thank you.  
Tell you what, i am pretty disappointed after i have read the responses of some of the parents.  I think they are too self protective.  If fact, i always believe that when things are not going right, you have to speak out.  This has nothing to do with defamation, but to let the subject konw other people's opinions and to improve when necessary. Things will not disappear only because you are not talking/thinking about it.  Be more positive to other perople's comment, this is what i want and need my kids to learn.

119#
發表於 06-11-25 14:00 |只看該作者

其實, 好多 明 校 的背後, 都有很多不為人知的事, 當然有好的, 也有不好的. 好的, 自然給人受落. 因為大家都想讓小朋友入 明校. 但係, 如果是 不好的..... 多數給人誤解為 :希望別人放棄, 自己便可以有機會. 加上 一大幫家長 為了維護自己的學校, 一齊聲討那些講事實的家長.

因此 一幕幕 蠻橫行為, 盡顯明校家長的特色.

我們也好觀看精彩表現.

larryking 寫道:
This is very kind of you, thank you.  
Tell you what, i am pretty disappointed after i have read the responses of some of the parents.  I think they are too self protective.  If fact, i always believe that when things are not going right, you have to speak out.  This has nothing to do with defamation, but to let the subject konw other people's opinions and to improve when necessary. Things will not disappear only because you are not talking/thinking about it.  Be more positive to other perople's comment, this is what i want and need my kids to learn.

120#
發表於 06-11-25 14:09 |只看該作者

"希望別人放棄, 自己便可以有機會"
That reminded me an interesting question that I wanted to ask but did not, i.e. If this works, why don't we do the same to other famous schools? Why does it happen only on GH?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題