哦..
聖嘉勒幼稚園同小學同一地方響般含道,聖心都幾好架
你囡囡轉左邊間呀!我都係住海怡..間學校好唔好

22#
發表於 05-5-21 14:26 |只看該作者

Re: 聖嘉勒小學&玫瑰崗小學, 邊間好D.

Hi hoiyin,

般含道.收到 . thank you!!

嘻 ~~~  街坊.... 入去 south horizons club 8 下 你就知架啦!

你個個讀書未呀?

23#
發表於 05-5-24 11:35 |只看該作者

聽講聖嘉勒間幼稚園已唔再招新生(或者已經執

24#
發表於 05-5-24 12:19 |只看該作者

CCCHU,

Kindergarten仲有無我就吾清楚,但你估因為校舍細而要小朋友一年上、一年下,我就吾同意你見解。如果你positive啲睇,其實係學校想小朋友適應吾同嘅學習時間,相比小朋友長期讀上午班or下午班,佢哋St. Clare's啲學生適應力又大啲!況且佢每級有成四五班,又有cover playground and open playground,都吾可以算細啦!我最欣賞佢哋啲班名,低年級係用Lily, Rose..,高年級用knowledge, patience,好有心思,亦吾想用等家長以來為A班一定好過B班 or C班!

25#
發表於 05-5-24 17:13 |只看該作者

一年上午,一年下午係聖嘉勒的傳統,同校舍大小絕無關係,三十年前已經係咁,請別多心!!!!情形就好似聖若瑟三年上午、三年下午一樣。

聖嘉勒幼稚園的確

26#
發表於 05-5-24 18:24 |只看該作者

聖嘉勒幼稚園已經復辦,而今年9月的P.1係全日制,佢現在已經係直資,每年大約有85%小學生派回聖嘉勒中學.
由於有人事變動,所以今年9月開始,將會有個新局面,而我相信會係好改變.
很多事情,錯過了就沒有了;錯過了就是會變的,緣份也是。人與人之所以能夠成為朋友,成為知己,在於彼此交往的機會多,及彼此的交流坦誠.願主祝福你們!TRACY

27#
發表於 05-5-24 19:42 |只看該作者

[quote]
m1m1sam 寫道:
一年上午,一年下午係聖嘉勒的傳統,同校舍大小絕無關係,三十年前已經係咁,請別多心!!!!情形就好似聖若瑟三年上午、三年下午一樣。

聖嘉勒幼稚園的確
My lovely Chezkel is 6.5 yrs old la!!

28#
發表於 05-5-24 20:27 |只看該作者

Yes, and so as in 1970's.

puibb,
St Clare's is definitely better than Rosaryhill. But it can't be compared with Victoria, u know, they are of different style and teaching method.

beckylui 寫道:

I'm a past clarian, studying in St Clare's from PP1 upto F.7.  At my primary days (198x), it was already一年上午,一年下午 (except kinder).  To my understanding, the school's intention was just to make it fair for all pupils so every student can have equal chance and half of the time to have am class during their 6 yrs of primary.  The mechanism will be that all the 3 or 4  classes in a form in am session this year will switch to pm session in the next yr.  

Becky

29#
發表於 05-12-29 23:51 |只看該作者

I am 68542798!!!!!!!!!

30#
發表於 05-12-30 12:14 |只看該作者

My daughter is studying in P2 of this school.  The English standard is high and the discipline requirement is high too.  The girls are always trained to be polite and with good manner.  You can hardly find school emphasize so much on it, and I appreciate it a lot.

From 2005 onwards, the P1 class has changed to full-day class, and no need to attend school in am and pm in alternate year.

31#
發表於 05-12-30 12:30 |只看該作者

St Clare's la.  

32#
發表於 05-12-30 23:52 |只看該作者

MaMac 寫道:
St Clare's la.  

Totally agree.

33#
發表於 05-12-31 19:24 |只看該作者

Hi, though the secondary section of Rosaryhill is not as good as St Clares, but the primary section do has a good reputation. I remembered in my primary days with Rosaryhill, those who rank 1-30 in my class got into band 1 schools (there were 5 bands).
The English Standard is high there.

34#
發表於 05-12-31 21:27 |只看該作者

I am a past Clarian too but my days in primary school was much earlier than you (197X)! I totally agreed with what you said and I think all Clarians are very proud of being a Clarian! Although I considered my primary and secondary days were tough since I wasn't a hard working student at all. I treasured my days with this school and still remember the straight discipline we have! We may not appreciate these when we were in school but I really missed it and praised my teachers very much especially after I became a mum myself! I always share my school days with my son  as he is also studying in a traditional  boys' school. I can't stop myself from smiling whenever I think of those check底裙的日子after recess in primary school as well as the English speaking system we have in secondary school!! Comparing to other students I see nowadays, Clarians still look more simple, competent and polite! At least no foul language yells in public or smoking in public! If I have a daughter, St. Clare's will definitely be my 1st and only choice! And I know a lot of past Clarians send their daughters to St. Clare's too!

35#
發表於 06-1-1 09:24 |只看該作者

So what is the point of entering into a primary school without a comparatively good secondary school? In this case, esp. if the kid is a girl.

lui 寫道:
Hi, though the secondary section of Rosaryhill is not as good as St Clares, but the primary section do has a good reputation. I remembered in my primary days with Rosaryhill, those who rank 1-30 in my class got into band 1 schools (there were 5 bands).
The English Standard is high there.

36#
發表於 06-4-1 20:52 |只看該作者

There are lots of reason for choosing to study at a private primary school, where wanting to get into the secondary section is only part of or one of the reason. My point here is the primary section of Rosaryhill is running quite good and lots of graduates could win a place in the band 1 school. Of course, if your desire school is St Clare Secondary, you would have to choose its primary without thinking twice.  But if you want to get into other band 1 school (public or government subsidized), Rosaryhill is the other choice. That's.

37#
發表於 06-4-2 01:25 |只看該作者

Trustme,
I'm a past Clarian too, and also 197X, may be we were in the same class, I was in Lily from P1-3.
Totally agreed, St. clare's is a very good school with good discipline and english speaking.  All the girls from there are polite and confidence.
If I've a little girl, I'll send her to St. Clare's too, for sure!
[url=http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2124918953]

38#
發表於 06-4-2 21:34 |只看該作者

Totally agree.  Besides they have French lesson too.  I won't compare it with Rosary Hill as they are in two different classes, I would say St Clare's as good as Sacred Heart, St Francis ....  So needless to say, you must choose St Clare's.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題