發表於 03-11-22 18:34 |只看該作者

Re: 小朋友幾多歲開始學琴好D呢?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

102#
發表於 03-11-23 16:22 |只看該作者

Ming2,

謝謝你的意見,我都係以不變應萬變,等個女考完2級睇下個成績點先再算,除非你介紹個好老師比我啦!

你問的那個問題...我諗要考慮以下因素,老師是否大陸人倒並非主要囉 :-

1. 語言溝通方面會否有問題?
2. 你說她年紀較大,年紀較少的小朋友會否難溝通?
3. 他的收費如何?上課的地點再哪?

103#
發表於 03-11-23 21:29 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

104#
發表於 03-11-24 14:24 |只看該作者

MING2,

係呀,我真係唔會考慮老師來自哪裡的!  大陸來的老師好多經驗資歷都頂呱呱!  

105#
發表於 03-11-25 01:13 |只看該作者

Hi, ming2,

Remember me?? I have asked you some questions about buying a second-hand piano about a month ago. I have brought a second-hand piano and the brand is KARL MUxxER.  I find the sound is quite good la (although externally the piano is a bit old).

Ya, I would like to answer your question ----

如果有人介紹你一個老師,年紀不輕,係大陸音樂學院畢業,有數十年教學經驗,咁你地會唔會考慮俾自己0既小朋友去跟呢位老師呢?!?原因又係乜野呢?!?

Actually my son is learning piano from such a teacher ---- 年紀不輕,係大陸音樂學院畢業,有數十年教學經驗. Maybe I can share my experience with you la.....

My son has attended Txx Lee Junior Music Class for 1.5 yrs and he has started his private piano class from this Chinese piano teacher since October.
The teacher is my church friend and she is in her 60s. Her students are from 4 yrs old to 60 yrs old    . (A couple in their 60s are learning piano from her    ).
She was graduated from Music School.  She is a 教授級.

Good points for having experienced Chinese teacher :
1.  Very professional
---- although I do not know much about music, I can really see her teaching method is very professional. My friend teaches the basic 手指指法 / 姿勢 /怎樣用力and 拍子first. She tells me 童子功 is very important. (Of course,  Txx Lee is a group class so the teacher do not have time to correct the wrong 指法 / 姿勢 / ........it's already ok if you can play the right sound.) She often points out my son's mistakes and tells me in what areas he should play attention to.   
---- So I find my son's skills improve much and I am glad to see that he is learning the right 指法 / 姿勢.......he really needs to 下苦功   

2.  Arouse my son's interest to play piano
---- My son enjoys listening to his teacher's 演奏. Sometimes after the tuition, he will ask her to play songs for him. He enjoys the 'wedding song' , me, too, he he .... 聽出耳油.
---- My son told me that he wants to play as good as his teacher wor   

3.  Learn Mandarin
--- Her Cantonese is not so fluent so my son needs to understand her 'Mandarin-Cantonese'. I think he can catch up with some Mandarin la.

However, the bad points are :
1.  Very expensive
---- since she is so experienced, she charges about $500 for a (45 mins) lesson. Certainly if you go to higher grade....much more expensive.    She charges me much more cheaper, if not, I cannot afford to play $2000 a month......

2. She usually uses Chinese terms rather than English terms so I am not sure whether this will affect the piano exam??

Hope the information will help you...... As parents, we certainly want to have a good and experienced piano teacher (if we can afford to)........it really doesn't matter whether she is from China or not.
BTW are you going to employ such kind of Chinese teachers??

106#
發表於 03-11-25 09:47 |只看該作者

MING2
Hi, 囡囡現年3歲9個月,係琴行學了約2個月琴,約兩星期前,老師說她不想學琴,不肯彈琴.早兩天,老師說囡囡不喜歡學琴,喜歡畫晝,對顏色好有興趣.
在學琴前她上了約兩個月的音樂班,發覺她對音樂幾有興趣,才讓她學琴.

請請問是否囡囡現在太細,不適宜學琴?
會否讓她大d,才再學,可以嗎?
謝謝.

107#
發表於 03-11-25 10:29 |只看該作者

ming2 &jjmama,

I'm also interested in hiring those piano teachers from mainland音樂學院! 你地所講老師係邊度教架?近唔近沙田呢?

jjmama,

The teacher is in her 60's and surely she can teach your son for at least 10 more years la, ha ha...! How old is your son?

Piano terminologies in Chinese won't affect your son's performance in exam, whether practical or theory as you can hire interpreter for your son in practical exam and you can ask for theory exam paper in Chinese!

But $500 per 45min lesson is a bit expensive!!

108#
發表於 03-11-25 11:08 |只看該作者

ming2,

Agree with you that"由宜家開始一路到考試期間都係彈scales同個三隻歌,…咁俾任何人都得啦…一年先練得個三隻…邊有可能唔合格先得架…就算俾你真係lor到張証書,你最多都只係証明到你個三隻歌有三級水準,而唔係技巧上有三級水準…"!

但我又想請教你點樣始算技巧上有某級水準呢?以grade 3 來說,係唔係要好準確流暢地彈到Beethoven既Fur Elise (grade 3 level)始稱得上得呢?

Finally, 你囡囡彈琴張相好cute and姿勢好pro wor!果然"虎母無犬女"

109#
發表於 03-11-25 12:10 |只看該作者

看到這題目,很早已想回應,但為了搜集多些資料和找回參考書,所以要點時間。

我囡囡4歲時開始學TOM LEE音樂班,老師解釋它的概念是: listen-sing-play(keyboard) -read ,就好似我地學文字一樣:聽-講-閱讀-書寫,點解同普通私人學琴相反,小朋友會唔會唔識認譜?

答案是:No! 其實,一般兒童到6-7歲才發展到眼手配合,需要有足夠專注力(進入小學階段),手指夠力,有好的音樂基礎,到時再真正學琴,就會進步神速(當然要視乎老師的資力和引導方法)。

相反,太早學琴,最初D樂曲easy,佢唔使點練就識,家長以為學得好快,到D歌稍為難左或沉悶,便不肯練,老師又投訴,家長又無乎,又逼又求都係咁,學琴變成苦差,真慘!

她又話:3-6歲的小朋友,最好先train佢地耳仔(聽標準音的能力)嘴仔(唱音能力),通過呢個方法,佢地巳掌握音樂的基本元素:音準、拍子、速度、節奏感、強弱等,透過遊戲去學習,慢慢便有很好的音樂感。一班小朋友一齊學,唔使咁悶,我同時可以教佢上堂的紀律,專心聽老師講課,守秩序。而家小一上堂留心,主動作答,唔使點溫習都幾高分"小學雜談"中。

家長的態度亦好重要,你投入D,開心D,佢自然跟住妳,有咩唔明,可以即刻問,唔使估估下佢學成點。返屋企得閒同佢練下,同佢話:我地而家係同學仔,唔知邊個叻D?佢彈得好又鼓勵下:你最過叻左呀,繼續加油呀!慢慢佢就會主動和享受學習。

以上純屬個人意見,我只想大家珍惜孩子倚賴你的幾年,我囡囡巳畢業了,回憶佢上堂開心趣怪的樣子,表演完彈琴時的滿足感,真係好值得用D時間陪佢!

下列書籍可供參考:
大部份學琴的問題:音樂百寶箱  鄭又慧著 宇宙光出版社
考試問題:鋼琴考試須知 陳月紅著

希望幫到大家!

110#
發表於 03-11-25 13:35 |只看該作者

Hi, JP,

My son is 6 years old and that teacher has private class in her home. Yes, it is in Shatin.

111#
發表於 03-11-25 15:25 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

112#
發表於 03-11-25 15:53 |只看該作者

ming2,

你個女張相似歲幾兩歲架啦!

你搬琴返沙田阿媽屋企教?!預埋我兩個仔呀!你阿媽屋企係唔碧濤(依稀記得)呀?好近我

113#
發表於 03-11-25 16:05 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

114#
發表於 03-11-25 16:09 |只看該作者

ming2

真係唔該先.都有問囡囡,她說喜歡晝晝,不喜歡彈琴.我估她未習慣單對單學琴.因家中實太細,只有用電子琴練,一星期一次到啦,不會超過10分鐘,因囡囡真係坐不定,練一練就走開了.

115#
發表於 03-11-25 19:07 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

116#
發表於 03-11-26 09:37 |只看該作者

ming2,

唔記得答你,我住西區o架! 你係咪有好介紹o即?
你琴行係邊?可惜你地係沙田教我太遠,如果唔係我實報名!

jp,

你兩個仔仔想轉老師?現在這個老師唔得咩?

117#
發表於 03-11-26 10:21 |只看該作者

ming2

唔該呀.我估不關老師事掛,因上了成兩個月,只是學了用手指公彈,而見囡囡最近上堂,張手舉高,很抗拒,不肯彈,老師亦沒法子.

其實想問下從什麼地方可知小朋友喜歡學琴呢?
從囡囡表現,見她真的不太喜歡,有什麼方法可培養她喜歡學琴?
是不是小朋友學琴,家長都需要培她一起練琴呢,如家長真的沒有時間培她一起練,又有什麼方法解決呢?

真的不好意思,有咁多問題問您,謝謝.

118#
發表於 03-11-26 11:03 |只看該作者

florencelau

你話你小朋友喜歡上音樂班,點解唔比佢繼續上音樂班呢?

又時要小朋友去學琴,可能唔係小朋友o既意願.你有冇問過佢呢?個個小朋友o既能力不同,有啲好細就可以去學,又啲要到五六歲至去學.同埋,好同意Ming2所講,個老師有冇教過年紀好細o既小朋友呢?可能小朋友覺得老師講o既嘢好唔係太吸引呢?如果你都住係沙田,不如揾Ming2教你囡囡.我心信Ming2會好有愛心教小朋友.如果我住沙田的話,我都會咁做.

小朋友年紀仲細,都好喜歡模仿.佢唔彈,咪自己彈,有時扮下低B,彈錯或扮唔識,叫小朋友做老師教下你啦.有時做老師都會有好多辦法引小朋友.好似我囝囝初初都唔肯練琴,老師咪話:如果你日日肯練五分鐘,老師下個星期奬多一粒星星比你,等你好快儲到五粒星星去換禮物.咁佢嗰個星期真係自己要求去練習,當然一練就唔只五分鐘啦!到下一次見老師,因為佢肯練,自然彈得好,老師又會多加稱讚,同時真係比多咗一粒星星佢. 你試下呢啲方法洗唔洗得.

咁細個小朋友冇家長陪同佢練習,佢哋點會有心機自動去做呀?一分耕耘,一分收穫嗎?

Ming2: 你囡囡好鬼可愛,由其是粉紅色衫嗰張.我都好想比我囝囝去影,不過我老公唔比.

119#
發表於 03-11-26 14:47 |只看該作者

小B媽咪

多謝分享.不上音樂班是因為已經上完了,因該音樂班只有兩個月右左,上完就可以學琴.問過琴行話該老師有教過咁細小朋友.
自問自己對鋼琴全冇認識,又點可以彈給囡囡看呢?我知有d媽咪連自己都學琴來教小朋友,自問自己真的做不到.

120#
發表於 03-11-26 14:53 |只看該作者

florencelau

如果環境許可你咪入堆去上堂,初班好簡單,好易會明o架.又可以睇到老師係咪真係有教細年紀小朋友經驗.

我知除了TomLee等有名琴行有音樂班外,都有啲琴行都有辦.你可以試下去查.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題