發表於 05-4-1 17:58 |只看該作者

Re: DBSPD 家長召集 (大家入來傾

DBBoy,
我仔仔是Ms Ng教中文,和你仔仔是不同班.不過可否分享一下你的看法?

tabo33

82#
發表於 05-4-2 23:49 |只看該作者

A good teacher is someone who believes that with goods methods, any child can be well taught.  A good teacher also needs "passion" and dedication.  She doesn't strike me to be a teacher that falls into this camp.  I hope I am wrong.  Any views??

DBBoy

83#
發表於 05-4-3 09:13 |只看該作者

DBBOY

Regarding your view, do you mean there is still a much room for Mrs. LUI to improve herself, and would you cite some examples of her teaching methods and attitude to chidren.

84#
發表於 05-4-11 12:40 |只看該作者

不如和大家分享吓d好消息!

男小拔校友 童心設計母校奪冠
4月 11日 星期一 05:05 更新

【明報專訊】一年一度的建築師學會年獎今年頒發12個大獎,由拔萃舊生為母校操刀的男拔萃小學部項目,奪得全年建築大獎。得主周德年發揮童心,從運動場到洗手間等不同角落,也添上新奇好玩的設計,連洗手間的每個水龍頭也與別不同,令學生從此愛上洗手,培養注重清潔衛生的習慣。

周德年於70年代在拔萃男書院小學及中學就讀,想不到闊別母校廿多年後,竟以建築師身分,在母校校園內興建一所新小學校舍。周德年說,回想昔日讀書的日子,很想在校舍內加入很多新奇好玩的構思,創造一個學生喜愛和留下深刻回憶的校園。
這座去年落成的新校園,學生可「玩」轉每個角落﹔洗手間的水盤環繞圓柱興建,每個水龍頭均獨一無二,令學生從此愛上洗手。在興建地基時挖出的大石則化身雕塑,讓學生「摸一摸」留下印象﹔音樂室的玻璃幕門也可隨時打開,讓學生可跑出課室外的青綠草場引腔唱遊。評審團指出,整個設計由景觀佈置,以至各項施工細節均經深思熟慮,造價亦控制在預算的1.4億元內,充分反映建築師在同類項目中成功突破。
建築師學會年獎展覽將由今日起至本周五(15日)在金鐘太古廣場Park Court舉行,歡迎公眾參觀。

85#
發表於 05-6-21 23:31 |只看該作者

請問有無家長知將軍澳有無校車出DBSPD
didima

86#
發表於 05-6-22 00:51 |只看該作者

i find  the tranportation co number,
係咪自己聯絡mr poon就得?
除左mr poon,仲有無其他選擇
thanks
didima

87#
發表於 05-6-22 20:35 |只看該作者

各位請問係咪己經開了小一家長會?
有Й要預准
thanks
didima

88#
發表於 05-6-22 21:03 |只看該作者

Dear didima,

P.1 parent meeting - not yet
I remember it will hold in early of next month.

You may check this information in school web-site.
- Reminder for new student
It was updated in right side.
:-P

89#
發表於 05-6-22 21:30 |只看該作者

hi easy:
thanks a lot
didima

90#
發表於 05-6-22 22:34 |只看該作者

Dear Mummies,

I have some confusion since in HK, most people teach their children in Chinese+English. That means a Cantonese sentence may contains some English words. That's my problem that if during interview, what language should my Child choose ? I am afraid he don't understand what the teacher ask if purely in Cantonese or English.

Can any one tell how do you train your child ? Will you point to an apple by teaching him "This is an apple" and then say once again in Cantonese so that your child will learn the name in both English and Chinese ?

wanda:

你可以選擇用中文或英文,若你一用中文,你小兒也會用中文面試,若用英文,孩子部分亦會一樣。但我知道第一輪小組一起,我兒子是用中文的。
[/quote]

91#
發表於 05-6-22 23:11 |只看該作者

Re: DBSPD 家長召集 (大家入來傾吓)

Hi all DBSPD parents,
My son is going to apply 06 K1. Knowing all the DBSPD boys are smart kids and going into this school is not easy.
Do you mind telling me 1) which  kinders are your sons from? 2) any extra-curriculum activities are yours sons taking?

Pls help, thks a lot!

92#
發表於 05-6-22 23:32 |只看該作者

Didima,

How are you ? Do you remember me ? From the message, I feel that your son get seat from DBSPD already, am I right ? Let me know. You know, I always want my son to be a friend of yours.

The parent orientation is on 8/July. Will you attend ?

93#
發表於 05-6-22 23:34 |只看該作者

didima 寫道:
各位請問係咪己經開了小一家長會?
有Й要預准
thanks
didima

didma,
     想八吓,你仔仔不是讀logos嗎?   

94#
發表於 05-6-22 23:57 |只看該作者

civic:
i am fine , thanks, yes, i remember you ar

yes, the school call me yerterday , they can offer the seat to my kid,  i am so surprise and happy  and cry when i receive the call.  
i am so pleased my kid to be a friend of your son too, let keep in touch  
i will go to register on coming saturday
thanks for your remind, i will go to the parent orientation , see  you soon
didima

95#
發表於 05-6-23 00:15 |只看該作者

didma,

congrulation!  i remebered your son put on the waiting list.  how can you admitted by dbspd?  did you write a letter ...... or you have to take another interview or examin.....etc.???  

96#
發表於 05-6-23 00:30 |只看該作者

changmum:
i send  not only the letter also the profile to primary and secondary school , then i knock  both door, primary and secondary school , alsio, i go to website the download and remember the history of DBS, after second interview, i meet the primary and secondary school principle,my kid make a castle to  miss lo, when we meet mr chang, my kid give a thank you card to him,
he give 5 pens to my kid and ask him the different,  also my kid with me   tell the story to  Mr chang too

97#
發表於 05-6-23 08:06 |只看該作者

didima

Congratulation  恭喜恭喜        

98#
發表於 05-6-23 10:07 |只看該作者

didma,

Congratulation!       

Welcome to join DBSPD family!!!

99#
發表於 05-6-23 11:11 |只看該作者

Didima,

Congratulation!    
你仔仔會讀P.?呀?

可否問一問,8JUL的parents' orientation是否有notice?因我仔仔exam後有幾天沒有上學,好像miss了一些notices,但我在intranet好像沒有見到.
or the orientation是否只給9月份的新家長?
謝謝你們!
tabo

100#
發表於 05-6-23 11:15 |只看該作者

Hi didima,

Congratulations!

When you send out your letter and profile?  You said you have met Ms. Lo and Mr. Chang after 2nd interview - is it just recently met?

My friend has just received call from the school to proceed the registration with no further interview.  I am still waiting since my child is under waitlist too.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題