用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 自閉傾向小朋友入讀小一(正規),應該點去訓練佢? ...
查看: 4748|回覆: 53
go

自閉傾向小朋友入讀小一(正規),應該點去訓練佢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-3-3 10:40 |只看該作者

自閉傾向小朋友入讀小一(正規),應該點去訓練佢?

我個仔今年九月會升小一,我幫佢揀正規學校(即係無融合位嗰啲),但早幾日老師同我講話我個仔依家六歲半,但佢都係比其他小朋友發展得比較慢(大小肌發展,語言,寫字...),所以我都好擔心,我諗住全職去教佢,但唔知點去training佢好,大家可以分享吓你地既經驗,可以既話,希望大家可以教我點去令囝囝融入小學生活...

2#
發表於 05-3-3 12:33 |只看該作者

Re: 自閉傾向小朋友入讀小一(正規),應該點去訓練佢?

(1) to train the child to follow rules and regulations.
(2) to train the child to mix up with normal children.  (Some a-feature children are bullied by peers at school.)  
(3) to lenghten the child's attention span.
(4) to train the child to write faster so as to copy the student handbook.

***to keep in touch with the class teacher so as to understand the situation of the child at school.  Parent-teacher co-operation is very important.

我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

3#
發表於 05-3-3 13:27 |只看該作者

mrsphcheung,

咁有無具體既方法可以train到以上幾點?有時我管得佢太嚴搞到佢唔開心又成日喊,我又懷疑我係咪用錯方法,我呢期都唔再當佢係baby咁對待,佢一唔正經或者做埋啲好bb既事/說話,我就會鬧佢,唔俾佢咁做,因為雖則佢依家六歲半,但係實情佢似係三四歲咁,成日都唔正經又唔認真,上堂仲係做自己嘢走去玩具角玩玩具...又係照搶同學玩具,或者同學蝦佢,佢二話不說走去打人,唔識同老師投訴...同同學玩又玩得粗魯(成日打親同學俾人投訴),但又唔識得主動撩同學玩...總之一諗要教佢,就會發現佢有好多問題...所以真係有啲壓力...唔知點教才好...

4#
發表於 05-3-3 14:16 |只看該作者

Dear bandband,

I am so sorry that I can't write in Chinese.

I also face the same problem as you, '我管得佢太嚴搞到佢唔開心又成日喊.'   So, when I play with him, I always tell him that I love him so as to balance the tension.  '雖則will be 5 by the end of March,但係實情佢似係三四歲咁,成日都唔正經又唔認真'  My child also behaves in this way.  I try not to talk to him and show him that I am unhappy with this.  Have you ever sent your child for social skill or EQ training?  It may help.  

I strongly feel that I am working like a
馴獸師!!!   

5#
發表於 05-3-3 21:53 |只看該作者

Dear mrsphcheung,

我都覺得我似個馴獸師!吓吓都要我七情上面咁對佢,你做既嘢我都有做呀,我唔睬佢/俾個嬲樣佢睇時,隻怪獸真係好古惑架!即刻走埋嚟嗲你冧你,又鍚又用鼻哥搓你塊面又攬鬼住你,直到我忍唔住笑番為止(我承認我衰心軟,我太愛個仔喇!成日都俾佢冧到!)...其實佢最大問題係佢响學校同屋企既表現不一,查實我响屋企覺得佢幾叻,但反而响學校就變得好呆同埋好曳,明明佢一早已經唔會打堂細佬(反而堂細佬成日恰佢),仲識得撩街邊啲小朋友玩...反而學校講既就啱啱相反,話佢好被動唔會主動撩同學玩,我講番佢响街點撩人地玩,但老師就好似機器咁硬係覺得佢地個Model answer先至算數(佢話我個仔無問小朋友:"可唔可以同我一齊玩呀?"),心諗,我個仔剩係走上前攞自己玩具同小朋友玩同講嘢已經算係主動搵朋友玩啦, 唔係無問嗰句model answer就叫做'冇'嘛....但又唔肯定我既見解啱定錯,所以都無再同老師辨駁落去,坦白講佢到依家講嘢都係一句句,未試過一次過成段/幾句...

至於寫字,我就唔明點解佢到高班啲字仲係寫唔好,又手震同埋會調轉嚟寫(左右對調),直頭連我都睇唔明佢寫乜,要睇番佢啲課本先至知原來佢想寫咩句子...係咪真係要响屋企都要迫佢寫Cap book???會唔會太辛苦?如果真係需要,我應該點去教佢?每次應該俾佢寫幾多同幾耐時間??
同埋查實佢成七點先至放學,到我煮埋飯食埋,都已經係八九點...照你認為,我點去分配佢夜晚既時間?又唔可以太夜訓,想佢讀書但佢已經番咗成日學,如果我成晚都叫佢溫書寫字又好似太辛苦...俾佢玩/睇卡通片vcd又怕無時間training佢...你認為點?

p.s.佢番學時間係朝九晚七,上午係上課,中午至三時係午睡,之後係自由活動時間(即係玩同食飯)...

6#
發表於 05-3-3 22:25 |只看該作者

Dear bandband,
"佢最大問題係佢响學校同屋企既表現不一,查實我响屋企覺得佢幾叻,但反而响學校就變得好呆同埋好曳"  If your son has the ability, you should not mind the comment of the teacher.  Just take it easy.  No one understands your child better than you.  However, you must "wash your child's brain" --- to educate him how to interact with his schoolmates and to follow school rules & regulations.  BTW, social skill training course may help your child to a certain extent.

"至於寫字,我就唔明點解佢到高班啲字仲係寫唔好,又手震同埋會調轉嚟寫(左右對調)"  Has your son attended occupational therapy?  My child's o.t. has given him some games to play, e.g. clay, sponge with water, turning the body upside down, using the hands to walk......etc. to strengthen his fingers and arms.  Do you have any doubt about dyslexia as your child writes the words in wrong position?  I think you should consult the o.t.   BTW, my o.t. assigns some copy book exercise for my child to do.  One day one page, about 25 words.  Don't push the child to write too much, he will be tired of writing when he grows up.

"佢番學時間係朝九晚七"  Why does your child go to school for such a long time?  My child is 朝九晚5.  He attends some therapies after 5:00p.m.  I am a working mum.  I return home at about 5:00p.m and can participate my child's therapy. (sometimes I can't as I have to stay in the office)  I start to train him after 8:00 p.m.  He will do the assignment, read textbook, play brain gym (sometimes), play games .... THERE IS NO TELEVISION TIME as many trainers say that children will have weak attention and slower brain development after watching television.  I stay with him for the whole Saturday and Sunday.  Just keep on talking to him.  I think that you can make the best use of Saturday and Sunday to train him as much as you can.  I think that as our children are still young now, it is easier for us to "wash their brain" so that they will have a correct concept about how to mix up with the others.   

This is just my opinion with reference to my limited experience in training my child.  Can any mum here share your experience?     

7#
發表於 05-3-3 23:29 |只看該作者

Dear mrsphcheung,

你既意見提醒咗我好多!其實我又真係俾太多時間佢睇vcd既,因為我實在太怕聽佢啲喊聲...依家我都開始實行規矩,一日只可以睇一隻vcd,等佢情緒定啲時我諗住開始勤啲同佢training...其實我係好唔鐘意個仔玩泥膠架,因為隻怪獸次次玩都係Mit到碎哂然後成枱成地成身都係!又氹又教又鬧都唔聽,所以都無再玩,其實佢唔係手無力,因為佢畫公仔時都好大力同埋都幾清楚,不過就係寫字同埋剪紙(剪正方形圓形等形狀)就唔得,如果叫佢寫copy book,其實成版幾行字應該係由佢自己動手寫定係全程都係我捉住佢隻手寫字???我試過第一行由我捉住佢隻手教佢寫,第二行我就扶住佢隻手等佢自己寫,但通常佢都係話唔識寫,要我幫佢寫,之後佢都係,我脾氣唔好,通常教多佢兩次佢都唔願自己/認真寫,我就會覺得佢好懶亦無心去寫,我就會鬧佢,但我好怕咁樣會搞到佢唔鐘意讀書...咁我應該點教佢寫字?同埋training佢時我應該注意啲咩?我亦應該點樣去做??^^:唔好意思!!!我太多問題問,anyway,希望你能抽空指導我啦!

8#
發表於 05-3-4 07:48 |只看該作者

You must "由佢自己動手寫".  If he really can't manage, you may 捉住佢隻手教佢寫.  However, you must let him understand that writing is his own responsibility, not yours.  MUST LET HIM COMPLETE THE WRITING BY HIMSELF.  I don't know the workload of assignment of your child's school.  If he has assignment everyday, it may be enough.  If you don't feel enough, you may ask him to write the alphabet e.g. A-Z or numbers e.g. 1-50.....  I ask my child to write A-Z or numbers in the restaurant.  He will do this if I reward him with his favourite food afterwards.  Reward, either verbal or material, can encourage him to work harder.

9#
發表於 05-3-4 10:49 |只看該作者

我個仔讀嗰間係兼收位既幼兒園,已經讀到高班喇,但佢都係咁,我同老師傾,硬係有老師主任嗰啲話係我响屋企無traiining佢又話係因為我成日遲到... 但我呢半年都無點去遲到,我都唔知個主因係咪真係我玩遲到先至搞成咁...

基本上我個仔啲字同麥兜寫啲字無分別,幾乎一樣...但今年要升小一,如果佢都係咁樣寫法(字型唔整齊,數目字左右對調...),實俾老師鬧/罰...我都擔心架,始終唔想嚇到佢唔鐘意讀書同唔開心嘛...

10#
發表於 05-3-4 11:18 |只看該作者

bandband

真係好耐無見 記得我嗎?

屋企training其實係好緊要. 過去左就唔好講, 講番依家同以後.

我仔仔月尾先4歲, 所以無同齡既心得可以同你分享. 當講下自己~我都好明白好難真係無晒電視/vcd. 我仔仔就一日睇一套vcd(50min), 始終我要用vcd果段時間去煮飯.

每日我大概同仔仔玩30-45分鐘, 唔好當係訓練, 總之安靜地一齊玩. 因為大家個小朋友年齡差得太遠, 玩既野好唔同. eg 剪紙來講, 我仔仔先剛剛開始學剪L.
我就梅花間竹咁玩=第1樣玩佢鍾意/玩得叻, 第2樣就玩新野>佢唔多識玩, 第3樣又玩佢鍾意. 咁樣玩法, 仔仔會就玩心d同合作d. 真係見佢無心機的話, 就唯有出絕招=零食. 完成後有兩粒jelly bean, 佢見到糖就會好落力.

你問多些MrsCheung, 佢好有心得同識好多野架

mamee

11#
發表於 05-3-4 12:00 |只看該作者

Dear bandband

我仔仔今年九月都升小一,希望大家可以分享下.你提到"其實佢唔係手無力,因為佢畫公仔時都好大力同埋都幾清楚,不過就係寫字同埋剪紙(剪正方形圓形等形狀)就唔得",相信小朋友o係用力方面需要多d訓練,我仔仔上OT都係先練力度,然後再練用力同仔細一d嘅技巧.另外我仔仔而家o係協康會砵蘭街中心上緊個"壹仔學堂"嘅小一適應班,有兩班星期五下午或星期六上午,如果有興趣,你可以打電話問下,我覺得對小朋友都幾有幫助.

有時我都唔清楚到底我地係馴獸師,定小朋友至係馴獸師!
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

12#
發表於 05-3-4 12:11 |只看該作者

Dear bandband,
Do you choose a primary school with less assignment?  Do you know whether the teachers there accept your child?  For children who can't write fast and well, they may be afraid of going to school if the school is very 'pushy'.  Maybe, your child is not ready yet.  Just wait & see.   

Dear mamee,
   I really don't know how to respond to your "抬舉".  As all of us here are in the same boat, I just want to share what I know with the others to bring up our children.....  

13#
發表於 05-3-4 12:14 |只看該作者

mrsphcheung

唔係抬舉, 真心架.
唔需要特別回應, 做番依家咁=解答下問題/交流下心得, 真係已經好好.

mamee

14#
發表於 05-3-4 12:27 |只看該作者

Dear kmwun,
"有時我都唔清楚到底我地係馴獸師,定小朋友至係馴獸師!"  I have the same feeling as you.  I always remind myself to be IRON-HEARTED!!!  If my child is stubborn, I must be more stubborn than him.  This is a life-long struggle.  

Last night, my husband played areoplane chess with my child.  Papa won and the son failed.  My son threw a tantrum all of a sudden just because he could not accpet failure.  He kept on crying for almost half an hour and begged us to play with him again.  We did not play with him.  He did not stop crying until I told him that I had to go to bed.  He surrendered later.  My husband always criticises me for not being IRON-HEARTED enough.  I think that we must be very firm and tough to MOULD our stubborn children.  It's not easy to practise.   

15#
發表於 05-3-4 12:39 |只看該作者

Dear mrsphcheung

It's really a life-long struggle.  My boy insist to open the door for me and my husband when we come home after work.  There's once he's almost fall asleep in bed but finally find out we open the door by ourself, he'd cry for over half an hour.  So I start to lay down the rules for him, in order to make he's life more easy.  He will open the door when he's in the living room, but we'll do it ourselves if he's in his bedroom.  Sometimes this works.  Another rule is if he scream he'll get nothing, he got to tell me what extractly he want, eg open the door for mame.  After practise he can control temper and try his best to tell us what he wants in most of the case.  But it's really heartbreaking to see them cry.  My boy really teach me got and how to step in the other's shoes.  Honestly after my boy's training I got better temper myself as well, so he's the real 馴獸師!     
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

16#
發表於 05-3-4 12:42 |只看該作者

Bandband,
For child who is not very cooperative in training at home, can buy or borrow toys to train at home.
Like for eye tracking, can use bingo
For following rule, then chess

etc.

17#
發表於 05-3-4 12:43 |只看該作者

Hi! ALAL,
How to play this?  
"Like for eye tracking, can use bingo"

18#
發表於 05-3-4 13:01 |只看該作者

Sometimes therapist will ask the kid to find a certain number say, '67' in a piece of paper with a lot of number for training of eye tracking. but it is quite difficult for us mum to do this at home because the child will feel boring.

But if the child play this in form of Bingo, then he will do the training very cooperatively.

Go to Toyrus, Little Beetle and Wisekids, you will discover many of these toys, only that it is very expensive. Or else borrow in Heep Hong or other organisation

19#
發表於 05-3-4 13:16 |只看該作者

ALAL,
thanks.

20#
發表於 05-3-4 13:34 |只看該作者

mamee,

好耐無見喇! 第一次睇到你囝囝張相~!幾靚仔噃!

查實我份人就係衰無耐性,同埋唔識得同亞仔玩,我亞仔玩親都係超人公仔,文靜少少咪係畫畫囉,不過都係畫超人~~~!!不過你既建議我會試吓,我諗會有效既! 因為我以前都試過,不過佢既情況係唔可以食甜嘢,佢食得多係會High,會失控...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題