搜索
教育王國 討論區 備戰大學 大學面試前的準備
發新帖
查看: 8284|回覆: 2
go

大學面試前的準備 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-10-24 12:19 |顯示全部帖子
I accompanied my daughter to attend an interview at CU. I discovered that all the girls wore black color suits. My daughter wore a white cardigan and black dress. Her dressing was quite outstanding because she was the only who wore white color top,. You know what, she was given an offer. I therefore think that you need noly dress elegantly but formal dressing may not be necessary. After all, the substance of the interview, academic and ECA are the most imiportant factors in making an admission decision.

2#
發表於 12-10-24 15:58 |顯示全部帖子
回復 snoopy008 的帖子

Regarding the interview, both HKU and CU just gave you an e-mail and then called you to confirm that you were available for an interview. There was no mention in the e-mail that you should dress formally.

I think so long as you dress properly, tidely and appropriately, it is fine for a college interview.

點評

snoopy008  Thank you!  發表於 12-10-24 16:13

3#
發表於 12-10-25 11:03 |顯示全部帖子
回復 khmama 的帖子

Although both our daughters dressed differently from others, both of them got offers from CU. That reinforced me that formal dresses are not necessary so long as you dress properly.

I remember that when my daughter was asked by Cambridge to attend an interview at Cambridge (UK), it mentioned that formal dressing is not necessary. He/She should wear comfortably for otherwise it would affect her performance in the interview.

I think it is also applicable to the applicants in Hong Kong. They do not bother to wear formal dressing but dress comfortably and properly.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題