用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局香港道教聯合會圓玄小學 請問圓小今年國民教育科是否如期推行? ...
發新帖
樓主: heiheishum
go

請問圓小今年國民教育科是否如期推行? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-8-15 11:37 |顯示全部帖子
Hi parents,

Please kindly inform us whether national education will introduce in the coming Sept. or not.

2#
發表於 12-8-27 11:24 |顯示全部帖子
Hi parents,

Having read a news,  national education will introduce in this primary in the following Septmeber. In fact, this elementary school is above the average of primary in local area. But, many parents reject to put their children in favor of communist party. Therefore, parents have profoundly considered how significant impact on our children. For me, I would like to search other options. My objective is against national education.

3#
發表於 12-9-26 15:50 |顯示全部帖子
Hi parents,

In accordance with your information about real situation of national education  in YYPS, I am so worried about headmaster's personal attitude. If some parents are unlikely to obey his principle then he may do in opposite way. For example, parents wearing black T shirt show their opinions but, he enforce his team to wear red color uniform. His principal is similar to communist party. It means that parents must do something in order to protect your children against national education and his dictatorship.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題