搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 浪澄灣greenfield n班課程
發新帖
查看: 8333|回覆: 1
go

浪澄灣greenfield n班課程 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-11-6 11:22 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter used to study PN at Greeenfield Long beach last year, and we highly recommend.  Teachers are nice and friendly, 100% English environment (except during PTH days, last year was Tuesday and Thursday), moderate homework, lots of reading practice and zero miscellaneous fee.  Most of my daughter's classmates were promoted to famous K1 (e.g. st cat, KV, KM, 民生,宣道,學之園, Victoria).  My daughter promoted to Vic.
And yes, they teach Phonic in 2nd term, my daughter could even sing the whole phonic song after attended school for few months.  

2#
發表於 14-11-7 11:45 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, my hubby and I also feel that Greenfield curriculum and syllabus are even better than many famous K.  The only shortfalls are the high school fee and reputation.  But be consider that school fee is all inclusive (except uniform) which I think in the long run is pretty similar to many famous K.  For PN, I highly recommend to choose the one closest to home.  Kids need to play and rest in 2 years old instead of intensive schooling.  You can try other K1 in next year if prefer famous K, as I am sure GF can equip your child for K1 interview pretty well.
As for Chinese characters, I don't think they have character recognition in PN.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖