查看: 1557|回覆: 1
go

GO Facts Readers [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-8-25 10:59 |顯示全部帖子

Re: GO Facts Readers

FXFC,

Thank you so much for your sharing.
Actually I had bought the whole set of Go Fact Readers in the book exhibitions, it just costs HKD420 for 6 sets, I was very surprised when I saw this set in the booth, as I had never seem it in any bookstore. I think I was lucky and it is worth to buy, simple english sentence wth nice pictures. I want to share with BK's mon, but I just don't know who can I post the picture and the details, so I give up finally. Glad to know that you are here to post this topic to share with other mons.
I just start to read it with my girl with the pets set, she loves it.
Are you the member of 教協田園圖書坊? As I have been there last week, but I find the list price is HKD100 per set.  (Actually I go there to look for other GC's products, so I just find go facts readers occasonally). How can you have the price for HKD75 per set? As the cashier told me that they could only offer a discount of 10% for non member.
I am interested to buy the teacher guide for lever 1 & 2. As when I buy the whole set, teacher guide is not included. Is it worth to buy? Do you know whether I can find it in 教協田園圖書坊? Thanks!

cpmummy

2#
發表於 04-8-25 13:46 |顯示全部帖子

Re: GO Facts Readers

FXPC,

thank you for your information.

cpmummy
‹ 上一主題|下一主題