教育王國 討論區 國際學校 請教Cais家長
樓主: careysum
go

請教Cais家長   [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 15-3-19 23:29 |顯示全部帖子

引用:May+I+know+how+many+seats+in+grade+1+for

原帖由 himmamme 於 15-03-19 發表
May I know how many seats in grade 1 for outsiders?
My girl joined the grade 1 in CAIS last August. According to the principal, only around 20 plus places available as the rest are reserved for their preparatory student.

22#
發表於 15-4-6 23:27 |顯示全部帖子

引用:睇反大家的post,很喜歡CAIS這所學校。問題

原帖由 angelaaki 於 15-04-06 發表
睇反大家的post,很喜歡CAIS這所學校。問題如果我孩子是本地學劵幼稚園,對申請入讀這所國際學校有沒有影响 ...
angelaaki, as many parents mentioned earlier, I don't think CAIS will consider which kindergarten your kid comes from as long as he can demonstrate his good understanding to teacher's instruction in English and can communicate with teachers and other students during the interview. There are quite a good mixture of kids in my girl's class, they have "real" foreign students, local students from top KGs in Kowloon Tong and some from local kindergartens. So if u are really interested in CAIS or any IS, suggest u put more effort in training his English skill as local kindergarten has a rather lower English standard than those top international kindergarten in general. This should be more important.

23#
發表於 15-4-8 19:45 |顯示全部帖子

引用:請問Grade+1+返學放學時間?中午可以送飯嗎

原帖由 himmamme 於 15-04-08 發表
請問Grade 1 返學放學時間?中午可以送飯嗎?學校有冇飯堂?
himmamme, you can find the bell schedule in their website:

http://www.cais.edu.hk/calendars/bell-schedule/

According to my girl, students should order lunch from school or bring it back to school themselves. There should be no food sending by parents or maid during lunch hour.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

24#
發表於 15-4-9 07:31 |顯示全部帖子

引用:Quote:esther.cy+發表於+15-4-8+19:45+himm

原帖由 himmamme 於 15-04-09 發表
Thanks! 我見每日只得四節課,但每節約個半小時,其實各科如何分配?
Actually they have 2 to 3 classes / subjects  within one "class" period mentioned in the bell schedule.

For grade one, they have English, Maths, Christian Ethics everyday, Chinese 4 days a week, then subjects like Science, Library, PE, Music, Art in other days of the week, quite all-rounded indeed.

點評

himmamme  Thanks  發表於 15-4-10 08:02

25#
發表於 16-4-7 00:27 |顯示全部帖子

引用:At+the+interview+for+G7,+the+director+of

原帖由 wwcuy 於 16-02-25 發表
At the interview for G7, the director of admission said that, after moving to the new campus, there ...
yes, they will have more students. The prerequisite of the government granting the land at the Butterfly Valley is, they need to accept more students because of the high demand for international school places. Therefore, the school need to accommodate 1,600 students (from preparatory to grade 12) at the new campus.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖