天才多面睇 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-12-7 23:54 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 天才多面睇

2#
發表於 07-3-19 13:43 |顯示全部帖子

Dear xmanman,

Sorry for reply so late, I've not tested (of cause la, it was not comment at past ma).  So I do not know I'm 資優 or not and I'm 古怪又鍾意頂咀, not much friends (even now).  But I think 資優 or not is not the most important thing.

I think your son is the same type as me.  Remember "don't" 對他發好大的脾氣 too much.  My mom did that to me when I was young and it make our relationship very bad!

Have you heard 九型人格 before, it may help for you to know your son more!!

If you intrest, try this link
http://www.geocities.com/gadogry/e_test1.html

Hope this can help you!

[quote]
xmanman 寫道:
dear sandra_100

你所說的特質好像我兒子, 請問你是否資優?  我無正式幫兒子做iq test,  但我發現他都有些資優的特性,  他聰明但與人相處好有問題,  現在11 ages,  沒有好好好的朋友,  成日頂咀,  (無論是大人or 小朋友, 只要是他覺得不對的地方, 他就一定反爻) 因此我知道有很多人不喜歡他!   他的思想行得快過他講,  所以好多人聽唔明他的說話!

我是他的媽媽, 他的生性古怪又鍾意頂咀,  有時真是很激氣的,  我會對他發好大的脾氣,  因為我實在好生氣,  但生氣過後,  自己又會好心疼!  反而是我會叫自己唔好成日發脾氣,  唔好

3#
發表於 07-3-19 13:44 |顯示全部帖子

Dear xmanman,

Sorry for reply so late, I've not tested (of cause la, it was not comment at past ma).  So I do not know I'm 資優 or not and I'm 古怪又鍾意頂咀, not much friends (even now).  But I think 資優 or not is not the most important thing.

I think your son is the same type as me.  Remember "don't" 對他發好大的脾氣 too much.  My mom did that to me when I was young and it make our relationship very bad!

Have you heard 九型人格 before, it may help for you to know your son more!!

If you intrest, try this link
http://www.geocities.com/gadogry/e_test1.html

Hope this can help you!

[quote]
xmanman 寫道:
dear sandra_100

你所說的特質好像我兒子, 請問你是否資優?  我無正式幫兒子做iq test,  但我發現他都有些資優的特性,  他聰明但與人相處好有問題,  現在11 ages,  沒有好好好的朋友,  成日頂咀,  (無論是大人or 小朋友, 只要是他覺得不對的地方, 他就一定反爻) 因此我知道有很多人不喜歡他!   他的思想行得快過他講,  所以好多人聽唔明他的說話!

我是他的媽媽, 他的生性古怪又鍾意頂咀,  有時真是很激氣的,  我會對他發好大的脾氣,  因為我實在好生氣,  但生氣過後,  自己又會好心疼!  反而是我會叫自己唔好成日發脾氣,  唔好

4#
發表於 07-3-19 13:51 |顯示全部帖子

Hi 睡覺,

You interested in 九型人格 very much?  what type are you?   

Sandra

睡覺 寫道:
好似有不少數學很好(即係非常突出的)的,在語言表達上都唔係十分好。唔知係咪個腦轉得快過頭,把口快極都跟唔到個腦。

5#
發表於 07-3-20 13:52 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Xmanman,

Same as your son.

Try to let him play with others more.  Maybe you can let him to attend some leadership training.  That need him to work and communicate with others.  I've try some before, it's quite interesting.  But remenber to ask him first.  Do not force him to do anything he don't want to.

Sandra

xmanman 寫道:
Sandra_100

很謝謝你回覆我的問題!   

我之前都有看過關於九型人格的書,  我個仔似5號, 現在我開始明白多少少他的特質! 我只是擔心他在人際溝通上可能會不太好,  朋友都唔多,  初初認識他的人會唔解他而不喜歡他,  他需要很長時間才交到知心的朋友!  

我盡量唔向他發脾氣, 我都唔想同個仔的關係唔好, 現在當我好怒的時候我會躲入洗手間發洩而唔對他破口大罵,  他反而會安慰我呢!   因為我會哭得很利害,  他反而會內疚而向我道歉 !!

係呢,  你幾多號呀??  可否告訢我嗎??

xmanman

6#
發表於 07-3-22 13:21 |顯示全部帖子

I'm 5w4......but my son is not.  Actually it's not easy to specify the type of a kid (he's just 5 yrs old).  He may be type 7???  He like to talk very very much!  Moreover, he can make others very happy.

Being the same type with your son, is that good or not?

[quote]
睡覺 寫道:
1. 而加唔係好有興趣喇,因為li個係幾敏感ge話題,因為牽涉到人性嘛,尤其面對一些連自己都唔清楚自己係乜型的人要跟我討論時,好易有火花。

2. 和我阿仔一樣係抵死型,都係有強烈5仔側翼,係4w5。
抵死型ge人唔知係咪好鍾意講個"死"字 ﹗唔知係咪好鍾意死。
我阿仔成日都話去死,我問佢係邊度學返來講,佢話無學任何人....我想來想去,我都無係佢面前講去死...。
佢一激動時就話去死,唉,我已經有心理預備架喇﹗....     

7#
發表於 07-3-23 13:28 |顯示全部帖子

睡覺,

When I facing other people, I 好少發脾氣.  But when I facing with my family, it's not.  Somethimes when I tell them do not do something and already explain to them why, they still do it and try to find some excuse....  I'll be very angry.      I think "5" is not 無情緒, just don't know how (or do not want) to show it...

Moreover, sometimes my expectation may be too high (others always sais that) for a 5yers old child, I'll feel that he is not as good as me or he has have not try to work hard!  Moreover, since I do not have many friends, I don't know the standard for other 5yrs old children!

Also I'm not good at explaining and a child are not good at understanding, it's hard for me to teach him... :cry:

睡覺 寫道:
Sandra_100,
         你係5w4,你好少有情緒問題吧?

兩個4w5撞埋一起,是好也是壞。

好係我比較明白他的情緒和行為問題背後的原因。明白他所面對的一些人際社交問題,明白他的傷痛,明白他的忸怩。如果我情緒穩定,我會是他最好的傾訴對象,最能安慰和了解他的人。
         只是,不幸的是,我也是個情緒化的人,也容易受刺激,佢一發脾氣,發出噪音,我便難以忍受,非常辛苦。由於佢係highlysensitive child,我也是hsp,他自小以來的高度demanding,讓我的神經系統也無法負荷,因此,削弱了我可以跟怹好好相處和容忍他的能力。兩個容易受刺激的人一起受刺激的話,你說有幾恐怖?
     但我係大人,我要成熟,要懂控制情緒,所以我努力學習忍受li個刺激物。只係佢有時唔肯放過我,唔俾我冷靜,係都要挑          釁到我發火為止。
     又因為我明白他,所以,經常會讓我內心充滿無比的矛盾與衝突,很多時在教導他時,會存在superego與自我的矛盾。

我想這就是兩個同類型性格走在一起的問題所在吧? :

8#
發表於 07-3-26 12:55 |顯示全部帖子

睡覺,

睡覺 寫道:
xmanman..

"5仔唔怕 孤獨, 只怕比人煩"     li句係真架。

Sandra_100,你同意嗎 ??

Yes......