kornhill international kindergarten

發表於 07-5-13 11:21 |顯示全部帖子

kornhill international kindergarten

有無人有仔女係個度讀呀...

我只係知有好多日本人讀, 我想送我仔去此校, 有咩意見

thank you.

發表於 07-6-30 15:00 |顯示全部帖子

Re: kornhill international kindergarten

Hi! My son is studying there.  I have moved to HK end of last year.  From the very beginning,  I transferred my son to Kornhill N1 by the reasons of they have pm vacancy and near my new house.  On the other hand,  my son is accepted by 2 famous kindergarten for K1 in coming Aug.  

In the very beginning, I am not really familiar with their style.  Because teacher may not takecare N1 kids as traditional one and they will let them play on the playground in the school freely and have exercise by jumping from a cube.

But after half year observation, I find their teaching style benefits my son so much.  Responsible teacher with heart.  He can speak fluent English, become more happy, confidence and independent, physically well developed and various knowledges as well.  I don't think the "V" kindergarten is better than "Kornhill International" in different aspects such as teacher's quality, teaching, physical training, programme design.  Besides, I found that they spent more in student works and teaching materials with very reasonable school fees when compare with some of the kindergarten .  For addition, I like their school setting very much, it have spacious class rooms,  indoor playground and outdoor mini swimming pool, in summer time, they provide water fun lesson every week.  Eventually, I abandon the vacancy of the other kinder la.  He will be promoted to Kornhill K1 this year.

發表於 07-6-30 15:15 |顯示全部帖子

Supplement: they have chinese and madarin lesson in coming programme arrangement.

發表於 07-7-1 17:16 |顯示全部帖子

I think the Japanese and Chinese are in different classes?

發表於 07-7-3 21:00 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 RTSMOM 於 07-7-1 17:16 發表
I think the Japanese and Chinese are in different classes?  

They have Japanese classes and International Classes.  But my son's class (Int'l) have Japanese Boy.

發表於 07-7-8 23:13 |顯示全部帖子
多謝你地既info, 我希望佢地收我仔仔啦...