搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 THINK N1 Interview
樓主: angusbbma
go

THINK N1 Interview [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-5-10 12:35 |只看該作者

Re: THINK N1 Interview

Thank you for the comments of several mommies.

As I discussed with my mommy, she is not comfortable in the English playgroup.  She worries that my baby will learn slower than other babies if they needs to observe others and then follow!   

Maybe I need to search for other Chinese playgroup for her and my baby.   

22#
發表於 07-5-10 19:40 |只看該作者

hi all,

I got a bad experience when i attended playgroup lesson with my boy this week at Lam Tin Think ...

My boy got a PN seat - morning session at LT Think .... therefore, I would like to let him be familiar with the environment and join the playgroup starting May ....... the English playgroup consists of 1.5 hours ..... the first 30 mins is just play time ..... what i could see was ...... it's the play time for the maids ..... all kids were accomplied by maids ..... and most of them just chated with each others .... some even let the kids running around without paying attention to them ......

After 30 mins, we were told to go to a room ..... the teacher was green and inexperience, she could not draw my boy's attention at all  .... .... when the maids chated during the class .....she didn't tell them to stop  .... in the snack time, the teacher also ate (is it common to do so?) and the maid talked to each others even more crazy ......

I found that it's a waste of money to send my boy to join the playgroup in Think and i will certainly not do so again next month ......

Now, I am thinking about whether i should let my boy join the PN class in the coming Oct ...... any mommy could share your experience ...

Finally, for those who send your kids joining the playgoup on every Tue and Thru (1:15-2:45 session) at Lam Tin Think  ..... I would like to let you know that your maids (indon) may not take good care of your kids in the class ..... pls PM me if you need more info ......

23#
發表於 07-5-30 00:15 |只看該作者

我個bb就快2歲了,想入bb班,我想問問馬鞍山朗思好唔好?thanks!

24#
發表於 07-6-1 23:29 |只看該作者

我同bb去了馬鞍山朗思睇過,環境幾好,bb好鍾意,但最另我不滿的是有位較肥的中文老師,她的態度很差,如果bb入去,希望佢唔係教我bb的啦!

25#
發表於 07-6-2 12:21 |只看該作者

Hi cowcowboy,

妳不滿的那位較肥的中文老師,她的態度很差? 可否告知她的態度如何差/惡劣.   

26#
發表於 07-6-3 00:50 |只看該作者

HI murrychan,
佢應該是教幼兒班的老師,不知姓氏,覺得佢好假,因為見到佢對小朋友好唔細心,我參觀時見到佢在課室懶懶閒,行出來個樣好串,見到人都冇笑容,好冇禮貌,你知啦!身教好重要架,如果bb俾佢教就死啦,但其他老師都唔錯,見到有d都同小朋友玩得好開心,最重要係其他的都好nice。其實我都係聽朋友講think D老師好好,我先考慮入讀的!請問你又對think有咩意見呢?

27#
發表於 07-6-4 13:50 |只看該作者

hi parents,

do u have any comment on think (kowloon tong) kindergarten, please??

mis
mis

28#
發表於 07-6-4 17:28 |只看該作者

So far, I am happy with the teachers and academic standard.

IJJK

29#
發表於 07-6-4 23:00 |只看該作者

我also like馬鞍山朗思.   Can any mum give me some comments.  

30#
發表於 07-6-6 01:07 |只看該作者

我問過d朋友,佢個仔讀過都話唔錯,所以我先同bb報名,但又聽人講要睇吓邊個老師教,我朋友都話肥嗰個中文老師真係好假架!所以我同老公睇定d先。

31#
發表於 07-6-6 10:41 |只看該作者

cowcowboy,

我估你講嗰個肥中文老師是miss Wong,以前在BB 班 (LN)也教過小孩數月,也不見得她很假,他對小孩也很關心而比起那些嬏嬏還要細心.因那些嬏嬏更假更陰濕.
如你的小孩是細B,而自理能力差些(如未介片,未能用杯直接飲水,...等.)我勸你待他大小小才上BB班方為上策,因他已有一定的自理能力和將學校內發生之事情向你告知,你才可以教他日後如何處理.

總括而言,在這4個年頭裏我是喜歡THINK的.   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題