全校有3位老師教英文,
另2位係女老師, 中國人樣, 不過英文就一d都唔local.
原文章由 pheonakkc 於 07-4-25 22:51 發表
請問最近小一派位好唔好?
通常k1有沒有外籍老師教?

thanks!    

5#
發表於 07-12-24 14:21 |只看該作者
My girl is in K1.  She enjoy the school life very much.  K1 english teacher, although in chinese look, but she says to us (parent) that don't talk with her in cantonese before students, because no students know that she can speak in cantonese.  

No homework for K1 students. But you are strongly recommend to do the parenting work (done by parent than your kid).  eg hand-made a X'mas shoes...  so if you have no interest to do it, you may think that it is time-waste.

This year's X'mas event held in Cultural Centre, I heard from other parents that they enjoyed it very much and can't imagine that it is performed by K1-K3.

ps.  School removal will likely be Apr 2008.

6#
發表於 08-1-5 14:07 |只看該作者
Dear Fiona,

My girl is also attending the K1 class at HKLLC kindergarten and enjoys her school life very much.

One of the things I appreciate most is that the kindergarten posts school life photos in its Intranet almost everyday. My wife and I can always talk about the school life with my daughter with the help of these photos. It is especially important to us because the photos can help a K1 girl a lot to tell us what exactly happen in the school and how she enjoys the school life.

Being an educator, I believe it is quite essential for a little girl/boy to start her/his school life happily. As a result, they will not be afraid of going to school and will have the impulse and curiosity to learn. It is quite happy to find my daughter now always actively ask about everythings around her and love to learn those things new to her.

The other thing I appreicate is that HKLLC kindergarten encourages parent participation in the children's school life. Besides regular talks and seminars, we the parents can take part in such activities as story-telling, being parent volunteers, making books with our children, etc. It is quite meaningful for us the parents to spend time with our children at school. Imagine how happy your child will be when you are telling interesting story to her/his whole class.

That's why we choose HKLLC kindergarten.

Some parents worried that HKLLC kindergarten teach less 'things' (e.g. vocabulary, arithmetic, etc.) than others. To my experience, however, these 'dead' knowledge can be easily picked up by the children when they are growing older, whereas children's curiosity to learn will be suppressed forever after receiving spoon-fed education. Indeed, HKLLC kindergarten does teach many things worthy for the children to prepare for their lifelong learning.

原文章由 fiona_fung 於 07-12-24 14:21 發表
My girl is in K1.  She enjoy the school life very much.  K1 english teacher, although in chinese look, but she says to us (parent) that don't talk with her in cantonese before students, because no stu ...

[ 本文章最後由 littlefaith 於 08-1-5 15:03 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 08-1-9 19:58 |只看該作者
Dear HKLLC parents,

It's nice to hear good comments from existing HKLLC parents.  My daughter is lucky to be accepted by HKLLC K1 in the coming September 2008.  I hope my daughter will enjoy her school life in HKLLC like your kids.

I also want to know the school bus services for HK Island students.  When will they pick up students at Mid-levels in the morning sessions and afternoon sessions? I am a bit worry that kids need to get on the school bus very early and take a long journey to school.  Is the school bus service good and safe?

Is there any updates on school bus services when the school is temporarily moved to the new location? If possible, can any parents provide the telephone number of the school bus company?

Many thanks!

8#
發表於 08-1-11 16:33 |只看該作者
我囝囝都係響llc讀緊k1.  我同2位家長想法一樣! 囝囝返咗半年學, 我感覺LLC係俾我想像中好.  我之前都聽到好多人話LLC課程淺, 事實可能對比某D學校LLC係淺D.  但係我就好鍾意LLC好盡力去教好小朋友自理及獨立.
就好似K1學生咁, 每朝早會每班老師都會叫2位學生上台帶領做運動/唱歌/祈禱....etc 之後仲要自己介紹自己添! 雖然只係要講出自己個名 + 讀邊班.  聽落好似好簡單無乜特別, 不過我就覺得睇咗佢哋幾個月之後就見進步.  每個小朋友由唔敢上台 / 唔識帶領 / 拎咪講說話細聲. 到現在每位小朋友都唔再怕羞, 好願意去做去嘗試. 真係聽落好似無乜特別...我就覺得學校響d細節上教識小朋友獨立.  仲有, 我都好佩服學校每位老師, 學校每2個月就有一個主題, 老師都好盡心報佈置學校每一個角落.  令小朋友易於吸收新事物!
就好似依家將快新年咁學校所有佈置都係圍著新年做主題, 小朋友可以親身學包餃子, 磨米....etc 囝囝玩完返嚟真係會識得同我講!
原文章由 littlefaith 於 08-1-5 14:07 發表
Dear Fiona,

My girl is also attending the K1 class at HKLLC kindergarten and enjoys her school life very much.

One of the things I appreciate most is that the kindergarten posts school life photos i ...

9#
發表於 08-1-18 00:51 |只看該作者
I have 2 daughters studying / studied in LL. The big one catches up with the P1 materials quickly since she has motivations in learning new things, thanks to LL.

Not only LL has good education in morale and self-confidence, I also like the Group Activity that the teacher would ask the students (K2) to plan for what they are going to do, say cutting a paper into a tree shape, and then review with them at the end of the session. They scheduled plenty of time to allow students developing their interests and keep the initiatives in learning new things:D , rather than writing a few more vocab .  

Certainly I appreciate the free photos of school life that we can have a starting point to talk to the kid about their school life. I downloaded many photos taken with my girl in the first semester, may be an indication of how well she's performing in the school. I heard that some schools charge for every photo they take for the kids, poor...

原文章由 littlefaith 於 08-1-5 14:07 發表
Dear Fiona,

One of the things I appreciate most is that the kindergarten posts school life photos i ...

10#
發表於 08-1-23 14:10 |只看該作者
各位家長, 請幫幫忙

請問 香港靈糧堂幼稚園
的家長日幾時舉行?

我的公司打算於家長日時, 在校外派傳單, 推廣特價教材, 謝謝

‹ 上一主題|下一主題