妳們會跟孩子一起看chapter books嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-4-11 13:11 |只看該作者

妳們會跟孩子一起看chapter books嗎?

當他們遇到不明白的地方, 會否經常問妳們? 用甚麼形式伴讀較好呢?

2#
發表於 07-4-11 15:01 |只看該作者

Re: 妳們會跟孩子一起看chapter books嗎?

during the easter holidays, I have just kicked off to read the chapter books (Amber Brown) with my girl.  We read together the first few pages and I let her know that we may come across some difficult words which we can guess the meaning.  The next day, she tried to read through the remaining pages by her own and she could understand 90% of the contents.  Actually, those difficult words won't hinder her progession on reading it.

3#
發表於 07-4-11 15:13 |只看該作者

請問妳女兒幾歲呀?

Ramomo 寫道:
during the easter holidays, I have just kicked off to read the chapter books (Amber Brown) with my girl.  We read together the first few pages and I let her know that we may come across some difficult words which we can guess the meaning.  The next day, she tried to read through the remaining pages by her own and she could understand 90% of the contents.  Actually, those difficult words won't hinder her progession on reading it.

4#
發表於 07-4-12 10:30 |只看該作者

My girl is 7 ans she has been reading quite a few chapter books since last year.  I guess she understands the books generally but I did not ask her how much she understands them.  She never asks me any words she doesn't understand as she would try to guess the meanings.  I don't require her to understand every single words as long as she likes to read.  I think at this stage, the most important thing is to keep up her interest to read.  Don't drill on how many words she learn from the book.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題