用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Any parents received acceptance fm St Stephen Girls ...
發新帖
查看: 665|回覆: 5
go

Any parents received acceptance fm St Stephen Girls kinder in Park Road, HK? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-4-2 16:04 |只看該作者

Any parents received acceptance fm St Stephen Girls kinder in Park Road, HK?

Hi there
Just received the acceptance letter for K2 today..registration will be on 26 & 27 April.
Any parents whose daughters are studying there?  Are your girls happy there?
Thanks!

2#
發表於 07-4-2 21:46 |只看該作者

Re: Any parents received acceptance fm St Stephen Girls kinder in Park Road, HK?

I received today, but need someone tell me should I go or not ? coz my baby studying in Kentville thx     

3#
發表於 07-4-3 09:32 |只看該作者

Re: Any parents received acceptance fm St Stephen Girls kinder in Park Road, HK?

Hi Veron2003
So you live in the Kowloon side?  Is Kenville good?  I think SSG is rather a strict school.

So will you go to the registration?

4#
發表於 07-4-3 13:33 |只看該作者

I also received the acceptance letter yesterday.  However, as I'm living in Eastern side of Hong Kong, I'm afraid that she'll not get enough points to go to the SSG Primary.  Does anyone knows what kind of primary school they go to if the girls in this kinder was not promoted to SSG Primary?  Do they have better or worse chance if they apply for 直資?

Veron2003,   I think I've similar problem with you.  As far as I know, some people said that the English standard is low in this kinder, but the discipline is very good as the school is very strict.   Maybe we can take these points into our consideration.

5#
發表於 07-4-4 01:14 |只看該作者

Hi Aconly,

Yes, I live in Kowloon. Kenville is a really good school, traditional school with 40 years long history.
Techers are nice & honest, always tell the truth of your children. My baby is enjoying this school.

still don't know will go to registration or not? coz I seen the risk.

Anyway Sacred Heart Canossian accept my baby repeat K1, but I expecting CCKG's letter also.

6#
發表於 07-4-4 09:53 |只看該作者

Hi Veron2003
It's quite a bit of travelling from Kowloon to SSGK or Sacred Heart..

I've obtained some info from the parents whose girls are studying in SSGK.  

The chance of getting into P1 is not big, if not a Alumni or same religion (SKH).

It is a traditional school & is a little strict, however teachers are not too cool, they still care for the kids.
If you want your kids to learn discipline & manners, it's a good place.  So it depends on what you expect from this school & the character of your kid.

They train their kids to bring things to school, without issuing memos to parents, so they must concentrate in class & have "good ears".
English is taught by a native speaker but there are only 2 lessons per week, so most kids have English classes outside school.

There are no Poutongha lessons.

So good luck with your decision la!  So you have so many choices, what's CCKG?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題