2#
發表於 07-3-22 12:53 |只看該作者

Re: 有否一些好Playgroup介紹?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

3#
發表於 07-3-22 14:05 |只看該作者

one of my friend's son is joining Jolly Clown and his progress is good but sorry I don't have information like address/telephone on hand.

4#
發表於 07-3-22 14:38 |只看該作者

Thanks! siumanmama.

Cheque,
Pls also see the info. below about Jolly Clown:
http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=656777&forum=61&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=1

siumanmama 寫道:
one of my friend's son is joining Jolly Clown and his progress is good but sorry I don't have information like address/telephone on hand.

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 07-3-22 22:07 |只看該作者

荃灣南豐10樓ABC英語小天地.亞女成日望SAT.可以返PLAYGROUP.不過要等.       
cheque 寫道:
Dear JoshuaN,

我同你一樣,正找尋好Playgroup,在荃灣或青衣區都可以

Best regards,
Abby Chan

6#
發表於 07-3-22 22:17 |只看該作者

siumanmama,

Are you saying me?    

cheque and JoshuaN,

My son is joining Jolly Clown since 20 months old. He enjoys the course very much.

The course include play some educational toys under the teacher's individual guidance, matching cards such as shapes, colours, words, numbers etc, singing time, reading time, snack time and arts & craft etc.

Beside the above, the teacher also would train the kid has such more confidence, so she encourage kids to said "me" loudly if any kid wants to press the recorder's button or stand in front of the teacher to request some more biscuits during snack time.

I did search few of playgroups in Tsuen Wan before. Some center is too small, some is too expensive, some is parent not required to attend together etc. Eventually, I choose Jolly Clown. The fees of Jolly Clown is reasonable and to be paid bi-monthly. They are small class-size for max. 8 kids only. Teachers and staff are very nice and helpful.

Hope this help.

7#
發表於 07-3-22 22:57 |只看該作者

Yup,, My daughter joined their playgroup when she was 18 months.She can follow the teacher instructions. And learn how to share with friends. After a few months , she was got a great of improvment . And passed the kingergarten interview .
Now she is joing the English course on Sat. To be honest... It is a good centre. The staffs are nice and polite. This is the centre phone: 24928108...
Hope Everybody Have A Wonderful Life.

8#
發表於 07-3-23 14:05 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題