41#
發表於 07-3-22 12:50 |只看該作者

Re: QBS P.1 interview 是怎樣的?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

42#
發表於 07-3-22 12:52 |只看該作者

Hi all:

We just have a good education from someone who taught us what is the good school and also moral education-love and share.

“Harsh and talking loud in the classroom” who can judge? Have grading? Have guideline? Have testing machine? Some guy think that your talking is so harsh and loud but someone behind may be ok. In school, there is different styles teachers, some voice big, some voice small, some gentle, some hard. It’s not meant the big voice is harsh,  impolite and not a good teacher. We have to understand how to control the disciplines in the classroom. Sometimes need gentle, sometimes need strong, it is make sense. I don’t think that teacher enforce some disciplines in classroom is wrong.   

In case of Chritf, his son have some behavior problem and have to see famous professional CP (He wrote this in the forum before) . It can’t  said that his old school is so bad then Christf quit. Christf said that it’s hard for him to make decision..

“Underwear” School is not encouraged to wear under the shirt in summer, not in winter. It is easy to catch cold after recess and lunch time because all underwear will be wet and classroom have air-condition. Actually, school not encourage to do that so teacher just close one eye since a lot of Chinese parents will let their kids to take.  

“Admission” more Native speaking kids in school, less local Chinese have the places? Who told you that? A lot of local Chinese can speak very good English of course not really like native speaker. It’s not meant that they are not qualify. All the kids need to pass the interview even you are native speaker. If you close your mouth, don’t play with other kids how come you have place even you are native speaker.

Happy school life not only have good teachers but also good facilities support, good study environment, good classmate, good school mate, even good school staffs and school bus drivers.

43#
發表於 07-3-22 13:41 |只看該作者

Hi all,

I thought this is a forum of sharing and not a forum of debate. What one's sharing is his/her own experience, no need to argue whatsoever.

Itse,
I's lucky enough to read your input about my question before you deleted it last night. Thanks. Actually, I have a private tutoring for my daughter, but she doesn't teach Phonics.

44#
發表於 07-3-23 09:40 |只看該作者

幾日冇上這個forum 為什麼咁多arguments??  

希望大家和和氣氣啦, 其實每人的選校標準都唔同, 冇咩好爭辨...

sorry Itse you answer my questions & soon lead to this situation...

唔知最近有冇人去過QBS 的interview, 即係cat. 2 那些, 有冇收到信話收錄呢? 我家姐個仔都未知.  

45#
發表於 07-3-23 17:39 |只看該作者

I know of a girl who attended the interview early this week had got the acceptance letter yesterday.

BTW, anybody can kindly share the timetable/curriculum of QBS P1?

46#
發表於 07-4-12 13:29 |只看該作者

Dear All,

Nice to meet you. I am a new comer.

I just finished the application form submission for my kid in the coming year. I know it is late because I forget the timing due to my busy work from last year to now. I just hope my kid can gain a sit in there.

If you have time, please kindly discuss more becasue from your words, I can know more about QBS.

Finally I hope all of your kids to have very fruitful future. From your discussions, I know all of you being a good parent with passion on your kids.

47#
發表於 07-4-13 11:49 |只看該作者

I have applied QBS as well. Since we dont belong to any prority group, the school does not offer an interveiw to us.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題