教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 有無遊學團for小學三年級學生呢?
發新帖
查看: 1651|回覆: 15
go

有無遊學團for小學三年級學生呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-3-13 17:19 |只看該作者

有無遊學團for小學三年級學生呢?

阿仔今年讀P.3,我想暑假比佢參加遊學團,想請教吓各位有無意見比到我呢? Thanks !  

2#
發表於 07-3-15 08:45 |只看該作者

Re: 有無遊學團for小學三年級學生呢?

我個仔都是小三,我都有興趣想知,
希望各媽媽俾些意見?
謝謝。

3#
發表於 07-3-15 10:36 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

4#
發表於 07-3-15 12:17 |只看該作者

ESF have

To England in summer, but it is expensive!

5#
發表於 07-3-15 12:44 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

6#
發表於 07-3-15 13:00 |只看該作者

My son was in P1 and I am planning to let him to go to England this year with EF tour. It costs around HKD 25000-29000 for 16 or 23 days.
I am still thinking cause it was expensive!!!!

I will go and listen the seminar tomorrow. You can try to find out the AD in BK and call them by yourself for information.

7#
發表於 07-3-15 13:59 |只看該作者

Try this link: http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_language/english/overseas_camps.htm

ESF Summer Camp in the UK

Destination:   Salisbury, UK
Dates:  28 July - 12 August 2007
Ages:  6 to 13
Cost: 3,200.00

For more information...
Attend one of our information sessions. Details on the English language courses, sports and recreational programmes, facilities, travel arrangements and much more will be provided.

Tuesday, 27 March, 7:00-8.30pm
Kowloon Junior School, 20 Perth Street, Homantin, Kowloon
Wednesday, 25 April, 7:00-8.30pm
South Island School, 50 Nam Fung Road, Hong Kong
Tuesday, 15 May, 7:00-8.30pm
Kowloon Junior School, 20 Perth Street, Homantin, Kowloon

To request an information pack, including an application form, please call 2711 1280 or email [email protected].

8#
發表於 07-3-15 16:43 |只看該作者

any experienced parents here to comment on this ESF summer camp in UK? thanks  

Indeed I will attend the information seminar this month before final decision.

9#
發表於 07-3-15 21:46 |只看該作者

Don't think the tour is suitable for the kids just Primary students if the parents don't go together. Why don't use the money go travelling with the kids together, it must be more valuable. Otherwise, try the ESF english camp in HK.

10#
發表於 07-3-16 02:31 |只看該作者

My son is now P.3. I have experience to go with him through cub scout which arranged by his primary school.

The kids will be more happy to go together with schoolmates. Every year I go with him because I think he is still small and I can explain more details to him/build up close relationship during the itin. In the past, his school arranged to go Malaysia, China, Canada.............  Very good experience! The principal and the scout leaders are also join together and lead us learn a lot.

Suggest u to check any scout tour which arrange by your school.

cheers!

11#
發表於 07-3-16 02:56 |只看該作者

I don't know the summer camp in UK is good or not?  However, I had met a P.6 schoolmate when my joining of Malaysia tour. She hate to go lonely without parent but her parent always request she goes. The Scout leader with high patience  takes long time to make her happy and understand.

I think if the kid can basically take care herself or himself, then better.  If too small, then just take risk. If the arrangement is good, then u lucky. If nobody has time to take care well during the tour, then it is another problem. Sometimes, we should consider and respect the kid's idea.

Don't waste money to push, relationship is very important. Hope can help!

12#
發表於 07-3-16 08:10 |只看該作者

thanks for sharing.

This UK camp does accommodate parents as well.  Just wonder how much time we could be together, for I would not attend the class with my girl and I really doubt if she would be hanging with me when doing sight-seeing after she knows some friends?   

Some schools do have similar arrangement, yet you need to survive the competitive selection process first and the general fee starts from around $40K.

More, the name ESF looks trustworthy than other agents reading from the advertisments, in some cases more economical, and I do have experience with its English camps in HK and its design is acceptable to both of us.

So I just want to see if there is any big and unacceptable problem with its UK camp before decision.

Yes, I agree we should not push.  In my case, it is the just the ripe time to explore.  In fact, she pushes me to consider this, and has come up with an idea  to jump into the antique Roman Bath when visiting Bath!

anyway, thanks again.

13#
發表於 07-3-16 10:07 |只看該作者

There is a study in Aust. Suggested that children who did Exchange program at age under 12 will have long term benefit and Improve Both IQ and EQ.

Friend of mine did send her 12 years old girl for an exchange program for 9 months in Germany! And he said: he should have do it two years earlier!
It sound crazy to me, I guess it is difficult for Chinese people to accept the idea of independent! But遊學團should be more organized and hopefully more save. That‘s why so many student will join, despite the fact that it charge so much!

My boy is only 3 years old, So I have no experience what so ever! But I’ll join one in near further and I agree it will be good if they can travel with their peer. (better if it is arranged by the school).

Beside ESF I think there is some originations offer tour to have English Class + some special activity like: skiing or something you wouldn’t do in HK…It should be fun!

14#
發表於 07-3-23 01:33 |只看該作者

我搵佐一d資料, 學聯既"中國夏令營-我的第一次"去中山-中港英文學校, 玩12天, 費用$5,690 + 其他。請大家比d意見我,因為第一次,唔知好唔好 Thanks!!

15#
發表於 07-3-23 17:41 |只看該作者

我搵佐一d資料, 學聯既"中國夏令營-我的第一次"去中山-中港英文學校, 玩12天, 費用$5,690 + 其他。請大家比d意見我,因為第一次,唔知好唔好  Thanks!!

16#
發表於 07-3-27 14:19 |只看該作者

Price very reasonable...and seem a lot of activity!

but 普通話課程 only 1 and a half hour each day is it enought?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題