教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 富安威寶幼兒園家長請進!
發新帖
查看: 502|回覆: 4
go

富安威寶幼兒園家長請進! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-3-7 23:44 |只看該作者

富安威寶幼兒園家長請進!

My daughter studies the international class am N1. She starts this month. Any other kids study there? Any comment?

2#
發表於 07-3-8 09:32 |只看該作者

Re: 富安威寶幼兒園家長請進!

我個仔都在剛在3月1日開學,但佢讀主流班!不過這班人數很多,而且很混亂,有唔夠老師的情況,已向學校主任反映,望真的有改善

3#
發表於 07-3-9 00:44 |只看該作者

cecilycheung:
Nice to meet you!
According to Ms Leung(in-charge), local class is rather choas. In internatonal class is better. I think 2yrs old is too small to separate from parents. Crying is normal and natural expression. How many new students in local class of March? In internatonal class there are 4 new students. Totally, 24 students there now. I also agree with you that the teachers are not enough especially in the morning and when they go out to the playground.
Keep in touch to share!

4#
發表於 07-3-9 08:51 |只看該作者

佢個班依家都有around 36學生,淨係3月1日入學的我相信起碼超過6個,當然我都知國際班人數較少,因為學費實在太貴喇!就算主流班都比其他幼園貴,所以我先覺得佢地應該放多些資源,另外若只得一至兩個插班生都話可如期上課,但若有這麼多,應該將他們分組,先教懂新來的學童一些常規便可,然後再將他們混合,但看來他們仍未能處理得很好,因已沒有多餘班房了!

5#
發表於 07-3-15 23:49 |只看該作者

Wow! a lot of children in local 2yrs class. It is really unbelievable 36 children in a classroom. Have you reflect it to the in-charge? I think your suggestions are very good and workable.
Do your kid take the school bus? if yes, does he OK?
Any crying? My daughter is difficult to take the breakfast. She just can drink 2 Zo of milk. If I give her noodels, she just take 3 table spoons. May be it's too early in the morning! She wakes up at about 7:15am and I give her at 7:35am, she takes the school bus at 8:15am. How about you kid?
Tomorrow school ask the children bring the "green" food and wear the green coloured clothes. Do you prepare anything? I think it is not easy to find a green food and clothes!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題